Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEW! The Lottery changed my life! Sunday 10PM ET

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 6 years ago by hearsetrax.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
Member #52345
May 21, 2007
2659 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2010, 8:25 am - IP Logged

It was interesting. The group that won in Ohio was sued by some co-workers who claimed that they got shut out of playing for the drawing that was hit, but the people running the pool had every play documented for five years.

Good leeson about people though.

Another guy in Rhode Island who owned a body shop won. He had people who had work done years in the past ask him to pay them back for what he had charged them.

The pooor guy in Texas had a million dollar winner and asked the clerk if he had won anything. The clerk tole him $2, paid him, and took the ticket. The guy hadn't signed the ticket. Some of the money the clerk had put in U.s. banks has been recovered and paid to the first guy, but only $395,000. The Texas Lottery wouldn't pay him, although a lottery investigator had called him, told him there had ben some fraud, and reviewed all the tapes at the store.

Roll Eyes and thank you coin toss for that wonderfull Howard Cosell inpersonation Green laugh

but seriously ..... of all the silly toys some of the folks in that ohio group ..... I can't imagine what had been coursing through thar lint picked minds  ..... but a Ferrari and a Maserati just to go to walfarts

sure its thar money but geeeze H xmas Crazy

as for that guy in Texas .... I really feel bad for him .... but @ the same time I'd love to see the lawyer bill on that mess

OwlCreekBridge's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    lottoville
    United States
    Member #95474
    August 11, 2010
    132 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2010, 10:04 am - IP Logged

anyone know where I could watch this show online? I don't have cable nor do I want cable. I'd rather buy lotto tickets than pay to watch tv shows, you have to watch tv commercials half the time for a service you paid for. That's like having to watch ads on hulu and having to pay a monthly fee.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2010, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Roll Eyes and thank you coin toss for that wonderfull Howard Cosell inpersonation Green laugh

but seriously ..... of all the silly toys some of the folks in that ohio group ..... I can't imagine what had been coursing through thar lint picked minds  ..... but a Ferrari and a Maserati just to go to walfarts

sure its thar money but geeeze H xmas Crazy

as for that guy in Texas .... I really feel bad for him .... but @ the same time I'd love to see the lawyer bill on that mess

<Monday Night Football theme music>

Good evening lotto fans!

Green laugh

hearsetrax,

Yeah, when that woman with the Ferrari (or was it Maserati) said that I cracked up. Reminded me of that redneck joke e-mail where a woman is talking about going to a Dollar store and says, "It's not like you have to gt all dresed up to go there like you do when you're going to Wal-Mart".

As bas as they portrayed that town as hurting, makes you wonder why there's a dealership selling high end Italian cars (if it was in that town).

My Maserati does 185

I lost my license and now I don'' drive

Life's been good to me so far....

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

WINWINQ$'s avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
        durham, north carolina
        United States
        Member #95642
        August 14, 2010
        4 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2010, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

anyone know where I could watch this show online? I don't have cable nor do I want cable. I'd rather buy lotto tickets than pay to watch tv shows, you have to watch tv commercials half the time for a service you paid for. That's like having to watch ads on hulu and having to pay a monthly fee.

Cable only...sorry!

LurkingDaily ... I Visualize the Prize, shortly it will Materialize=$$MEGA MILLIONS for ME NOW!

The LIGHT from only One candle erases a sea of darkness- SHINE! 

lottoville
          United States
          Member #95474
          August 11, 2010
          132 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2010, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Cable only...sorry!

<snip> that sucks Frown

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2010, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Maybe try "you tube"...They do have old lottery winners and losers there..Maybe try "How The Lottery Changed My Life" they just might have the new on on there..

Milwaukee, WI
              United States
              Member #3131
              December 27, 2003
              665 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2010, 3:46 am - IP Logged

DVR or TIVO! Makes it commercial free.

MarkP

Milwaukee, WI
                United States
                Member #3131
                December 27, 2003
                665 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2010, 3:51 am - IP Logged

All this talking about hiding after winning the lottery and you see these lottery winners driving expensive cars drawing attention.

These people don't seem afraid!

MarkP

lottoville
                  United States
                  Member #95474
                  August 11, 2010
                  132 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2010, 4:12 am - IP Logged

All this talking about hiding after winning the lottery and you see these lottery winners driving expensive cars drawing attention.

MarkP

jack whittaker was living the high life too

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                    Member #52345
                    May 21, 2007
                    2659 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2010, 8:03 am - IP Logged

MarkP

dollars to doughnuts ...sez those fancy high end sports cars end up on ebay early 2012 cause they can't afford to feed them or keep them