Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The SweetPeaches GA Mysticism Experience

Topic closed. 110 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #91636
May 21, 2010
2449 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

First off I am making this thread out of a sheer sense of frustration.  Im only 25 years old- My memory should not be this BAD!!!  You know how they say that a number will hit u!  Well Ive been hit so many times, but  have I caught it....Yes and NO----its More LIKE A FUMBLE.  Its My consistency. I am easily distracted and once I start getting signs for another number I get off the previous winner.  I keep missing hits like this!!!

For Example, On August 14th Saturday I was hit by 821.....I felt so strongly about this number that I played it 10 x's Str8 Box ---2 once 821 Straight and 1 time Combo----I told everyone at the store If it doesnt come today stick with it because its coming...I KNEW THIS NUMBER WAS COMING.....I will scan in the tickets for proof if u guys dont believe me... This is just 1 Example----This IS HAPPENING TO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN.  The numbers come to me in many forms, Since Saturday my attentions have been diverted elsewhere...Its so bad that I completely forgot my moms Bday  Even though I played it heavy everyday B4!!!  I have tried tracking other posts but this method hasnt exactly been a success for me.  So now Im changing up my technique...  I am just a Baby Lotto Player but I cant afford to stay that way Its time for me to graduate....So look at this thread as my coursework...I want to document my progress and share my Mystical Lotto Experience with.  I hope that In time I will have mastered My technique and finally nail that BIG HIT TO THE WALL.Party

I will use this thread to serve as a reminder to me (and hopefully a blessing to you)Group Hug to play the numbers that I have a STRONG Feeling about for whatever reason....  I will come and check it everyday and for the most part I will only be playing the numbers that are personal to me, or that correlates to me (and my dream numbers).  Should u choose to follow, Good Luck and Many Blessings to you....But know that I am not making promises...I am still a baby....But I do know that I have a gift, and in order for me to be blessed I must share it.  Thanks and Good LUCK!!!

Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #91636
    May 21, 2010
    2449 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2010, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Stay on 255 Combo!!!!!  This is your latest Hunch.  But u must remember to play the other side of your pair.  So add 225 For Good Measure.

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Stay on 255 Combo!!!!!  This is your latest Hunch.  But u must remember to play the other side of your pair.  So add 225 For Good Measure.

Bittersweet experience peaches , how about you play the darn no, and you play it straight but not the way it came, it was a spur of the moment decision, as i was filling out my tickets a man says he knows how to get margz and he intends on paying for his house and truck for it, i dont like talking to people while im filling out my tickets it distracts me and i might have to leave that store too, because people ask for no's right in the middle of you filling out slips and it breaks my train of thought, any how the clerk says why dont you fill them out at home, well i can recall countless of times right before game going off, i had a aha moment and said thats the no, clear as day, more often than not and it is the no...so i tell him i do my best thinking, for example, the time before these trip 7's fell i was on my way to work and i kept seeing them they were like everywhere i go across the bridge into alabama a car passes me fast i look triples on his plate, i floor the car going high speed trying to get to the other side so i can go back cause i cant get off now, i say this is it they are coming, im back at thre store no room to spare and start filling out my slips all trips, and i tell the guys there this has happened to me bfore play the trips, which ones they say, i say all of them she s tricky, i barely get my slips in and leave, it was almost orchestrated by the universe by God, my parents what? every other car was a triple or in my mind it was, that is when i know that it is on no time to call anyone just in time, to get it done, so i go to work get a phone call and my friends says guess what came? i said triples she said i forgot to play them you said they were coming, so even if i feel im eating a no and drop a 10 or a 5 it does come soon as i put the money on it very next draw or draw after, its crazy like a quiet before the storm now i got a notebook and i am analyzing if i just c ome back to lottery post i would be my biggest predictor. i do the same thing and get on another no that usually comes after the one that i just spent the money on, so dont feel bad just get in touch with your timing and how you feel before a no hits that has been what i been doing, dont worry peaches im telling marge right now it is on and i am aftet her asz......and you will get it good......cant wait to scream!!!! i want to act a fool, be like one of them folks on the prices right hehe keep your head up hold it down soldier, you can get yours!!!!oh oh just reread this ok so the ticket guy whos buying the house says let me show you what she gave me later on today ticket says 811 my mind says 812 and i play it just like that, i say this to say that <snip>!!! he says no its not instead of combo the revelation... it came 821, i also notice that she is mirroring the firtst digit that was the 312 i was playing as well......stay down it will happen seek and you shall find, ask and you will receive. im going to start playing ga5 all my nos having been falling there the 13 fell there with the zeros played that 3x in pick 3 too its been consistent enough for me to notice, seen  that 449 there also....

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

goingtowin's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        West Palm Beach FL
        United States
        Member #92961
        June 18, 2010
        470 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi.

I will follow you......I believe in you. Let's get that money......Smash

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
          Lithonia,GA
          United States
          Member #92699
          June 12, 2010
          505 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

First off I am making this thread out of a sheer sense of frustration.  Im only 25 years old- My memory should not be this BAD!!!  You know how they say that a number will hit u!  Well Ive been hit so many times, but  have I caught it....Yes and NO----its More LIKE A FUMBLE.  Its My consistency. I am easily distracted and once I start getting signs for another number I get off the previous winner.  I keep missing hits like this!!!

For Example, On August 14th Saturday I was hit by 821.....I felt so strongly about this number that I played it 10 x's Str8 Box ---2 once 821 Straight and 1 time Combo----I told everyone at the store If it doesnt come today stick with it because its coming...I KNEW THIS NUMBER WAS COMING.....I will scan in the tickets for proof if u guys dont believe me... This is just 1 Example----This IS HAPPENING TO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN.  The numbers come to me in many forms, Since Saturday my attentions have been diverted elsewhere...Its so bad that I completely forgot my moms Bday  Even though I played it heavy everyday B4!!!  I have tried tracking other posts but this method hasnt exactly been a success for me.  So now Im changing up my technique...  I am just a Baby Lotto Player but I cant afford to stay that way Its time for me to graduate....So look at this thread as my coursework...I want to document my progress and share my Mystical Lotto Experience with.  I hope that In time I will have mastered My technique and finally nail that BIG HIT TO THE WALL.Party

I will use this thread to serve as a reminder to me (and hopefully a blessing to you)Group Hug to play the numbers that I have a STRONG Feeling about for whatever reason....  I will come and check it everyday and for the most part I will only be playing the numbers that are personal to me, or that correlates to me (and my dream numbers).  Should u choose to follow, Good Luck and Many Blessings to you....But know that I am not making promises...I am still a baby....But I do know that I have a gift, and in order for me to be blessed I must share it.  Thanks and Good LUCK!!!

Peaches I  know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about 889 and played it heavily and faithfully last month. I got off of it and it feel last week. I was so upset. So many numbers I have had a hunch about that I almost feel dizzy thinking about the number. I am a babe in this too. With the help of lotterypost, we all can learn this trade (yes trade and supplemental income for many). Happy Winnings my fellow peach. .

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            ATLANTA, GA
            United States
            Member #78958
            August 24, 2009
            5088 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I'll follow!

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:16 am - IP Logged

I'll follow!

girl you know im with you on this, we joined on this venture......i have faith in you!!! galottery it is on!:)Bananalet knock her headBash smash, put the smash down peaches, you have what it takes, we can all learn from this, sometimes quickly sometimes slowy, i have not been in the lottery world long myself, but by accident discovered it or it discovered me, lets get her!!!! if we stick on it were not chasing it just waiting for it to show its face then we punce.....I like how you have not only used your dreams but used your technical school, im working on it as well.....:)

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #91636
                May 21, 2010
                2449 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Thanks Divine, me and you have developed a more personal relationship so you can vouch for me....that 821 showed up through my sisters dream twofolds and then while im watching an old James Bond movie and discussing the 821 i look at the TV and there is a bomb with the digits 128 on it...I cant believe it so I rewind (gotta love modern technology) I said Oh boy, not to mention 821 is the number for Margaret, my grandmother who used to play the lottery heavily(never got to meet her , but i like to think that she has been guiding me, she was a twin)!  Went Hard on it!!! Then---Boom its off my radar.  I dont even know what to say.  But anyhow  IM over it because there is Bigger and Better in store.   Youre right we will catch Marge.   Ironic.  

Thanks for the support everyone and thanks for believing in me. God Bless.

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #91636
                  May 21, 2010
                  2449 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Peaches I  know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about 889 and played it heavily and faithfully last month. I got off of it and it feel last week. I was so upset. So many numbers I have had a hunch about that I almost feel dizzy thinking about the number. I am a babe in this too. With the help of lotterypost, we all can learn this trade (yes trade and supplemental income for many). Happy Winnings my fellow peach. .

Lithoniagyrl its so good to see you on this thread because- to me this speaks volumes and serves as a bit of aconfirmation.  Divine will know what I am talking about...Ill post part of the private messages as it pertains to you and that 255, hope she doesnt mind.  Now at this point in time I looked had looked up your recent post to see what i should see.  And your recent dream Weird Dream GA caught my eye, emphasis being on weird lol, so divine kind gives me advice and I already had that dream open so i looked to it and Wala; this is what i saw, and this is what i sent back to DG.

Lithonia,GA 
                  United States 
                  Member #92727 
                  June 12, 2010 
                  255 Posts

Notice anything?

— Previous Private Message — 
                  Sent By: Divine Guidance 
                  Sent: August 16, 2010, 10:20 pm

check for the nos or the area code of the state that she is in her member no ect....look around it this is how i get alot of my hits i must be rubbing off on you thought transference, this is funny cause, i thought that too last week or this week something to do with her not sure.....also do you know what bisbaine is or where it is or what it is? i think it is a street but dont know where i saw a vision of it and then i had that name on my mind out of the blu wen i woke up 

Sent By: sweet404peaches 
                  Sent: August 16, 2010, 10:11 pm

Ok this is weird...i was on the mystical forum and i looked at your reposting of the prosperity prayer and I swear i saw it had been updated with a Lithoniagirl posting,  so i clicked it and It still had marcies post, I hit back and I was wrong...Im tripping....about to go check her recent posts.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                    Middle GA
                    United States
                    Member #42874
                    July 9, 2006
                    3912 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2010, 7:04 am - IP Logged

This is a great idea sweet404peaches.  I totally feel your pain.  I got you by a " few" (lol) years in age, but I swear I feel the same way about my memory.  And ever since I had my baby 2.5 years ago, heck even while I was pregnant, my memory went kaplooey and hasn't been the same since.  I try to stay focused but I too am easily distracted.  But when it comes to making his money that I KNOW I COULD USE....I know I have to do better.

I like the 255 as 525 and it was a number I was playing in July because my mother in law said my daughter woke her up at 525am asking for oatmeal.  That day midday I believe 575 came out! So I've been playing it on and off but I will get back on again.  doubles are a good way to increase cash flow without putting out so much.  Sorry about your 821 but like you said, just keep it moving to bigger and better things!

TRULYBLESSED helped me with my phone situation so now I can log in while at work and post.  We can do this thing.  This thread is a great idea!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
                      Lithonia,GA
                      United States
                      Member #92699
                      June 12, 2010
                      505 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2010, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Lithoniagyrl its so good to see you on this thread because- to me this speaks volumes and serves as a bit of aconfirmation.  Divine will know what I am talking about...Ill post part of the private messages as it pertains to you and that 255, hope she doesnt mind.  Now at this point in time I looked had looked up your recent post to see what i should see.  And your recent dream Weird Dream GA caught my eye, emphasis being on weird lol, so divine kind gives me advice and I already had that dream open so i looked to it and Wala; this is what i saw, and this is what i sent back to DG.

Lithonia,GA 
                      United States 
                      Member #92727 
                      June 12, 2010 
                      255 Posts

Notice anything?

Sent By: Divine Guidance 
                      Sent: August 16, 2010, 10:20 pm

check for the nos or the area code of the state that she is in her member no ect....look around it this is how i get alot of my hits i must be rubbing off on you thought transference, this is funny cause, i thought that too last week or this week something to do with her not sure.....also do you know what bisbaine is or where it is or what it is? i think it is a street but dont know where i saw a vision of it and then i had that name on my mind out of the blu wen i woke up 

Sent By: sweet404peaches 
                      Sent: August 16, 2010, 10:11 pm

Ok this is weird...i was on the mystical forum and i looked at your reposting of the prosperity prayer and I swear i saw it had been updated with a Lithoniagirl posting,  so i clicked it and It still had marcies post, I hit back and I was wrong...Im tripping....about to go check her recent posts.

Hi Peaches,

Its ironic you say that about my posts because I noticed earlier in my membership here that I was having better luck in the mystical forum. My lottery mentor(only word I could think of) always says..play whats around you. So I try to post everything in case someone else can be blessed from it. I have seen so many cash 4 numbers provided by folks come straight and my head spins thinking about how that would have been a great hit. I am beginning to think you cant be stingy with your money when playing the lottery. I go this ritual of trimming my list every day and in some instances I have eliminated the winning number. It can be very frustrating when you see folks hitting daily and sometimes twice daily. But I truly believe that what God has for me is for me..so I keep on learning and posting.....our big hits will come. I see and read your posts and coincidently told myself that I would reach out to you to encourage you to hang in there because I have been experiencing the same frustrations at times. I pray the success of your post for especially your benefit but all of the other LP followers as well.......Group Hug

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

columbus, GA
                        United States
                        Member #67676
                        December 2, 2008
                        2870 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2010, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Divine, me and you have developed a more personal relationship so you can vouch for me....that 821 showed up through my sisters dream twofolds and then while im watching an old James Bond movie and discussing the 821 i look at the TV and there is a bomb with the digits 128 on it...I cant believe it so I rewind (gotta love modern technology) I said Oh boy, not to mention 821 is the number for Margaret, my grandmother who used to play the lottery heavily(never got to meet her , but i like to think that she has been guiding me, she was a twin)!  Went Hard on it!!! Then---Boom its off my radar.  I dont even know what to say.  But anyhow  IM over it because there is Bigger and Better in store.   Youre right we will catch Marge.   Ironic.  

Thanks for the support everyone and thanks for believing in me. God Bless.

talk to your grandmother alot she WILL I PROMISE YOU , bring you the nos...........you will become astounded when you ask for help outloud, out loud is the trick here...

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #91636
                          May 21, 2010
                          2449 Posts
                          Posted: August 18, 2010, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

talk to your grandmother alot she WILL I PROMISE YOU , bring you the nos...........you will become astounded when you ask for help outloud, out loud is the trick here...

thks!

Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #91636
                            May 21, 2010
                            2449 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2010, 12:04 am - IP Logged

With all the talk of triples I have been trying to figure out which triple to play a little harder than the rest.  I have always been inclined to 222, however the mirror came 777 ,

Now i have lately been drawn to 333 (888).  But we shall see.

Good Luck!

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #91636
                              May 21, 2010
                              2449 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

With all the talk of triples I have been trying to figure out which triple to play a little harder than the rest.  I have always been inclined to 222, however the mirror came 777 ,

Now i have lately been drawn to 333 (888).  But we shall see.

Good Luck!

NC got 888 tonight!  I wish I played there!  Come on GA! Send me a sign!