Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The SweetPeaches GA Mysticism Experience

Topic closed. 110 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #91636
May 21, 2010
2449 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2010, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Does any1 have any numbers for brain tumor?  My 19 year old cousin was just admitted to the hospital and we received this alarming news.

Cool

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    ATLANTA, GA
    United States
    Member #78958
    August 24, 2009
    5088 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2010, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Does any1 have any numbers for brain tumor?  My 19 year old cousin was just admitted to the hospital and we received this alarming news.

Tumor 500 150

Cancer 022

When you get a moment, call me.  I'll be available after 9pm. 

The Divine will hold you and your family perfectly in this situation and bring about healing. My family has asked that The Great Physician allow for you all to think clearly regarding surgery and or radiation therapy and that the thoughts of the Divine will guide your family with right decisions.  We speak peace to your family and all the patientson your nephews floor.  We ask that a calm and over all feeling of Divine Oneness flow through everyvein, tissue, cell, ligament and that healing will manifest.

Webelieve that the Divine's desire to manifest a wholeness in your families lives is the reason for this dis-ease.  We speak uncommon provisions to cater for all the expenses needed to take care of your family and those patients on his floor. 

May the Universe continue to bless you all, as you walk in the knowing that when you change the way you think, the things you think about, change....Lovingly Meditating

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #91636
      May 21, 2010
      2449 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Tumor 500 150

Cancer 022

When you get a moment, call me.  I'll be available after 9pm. 

The Divine will hold you and your family perfectly in this situation and bring about healing. My family has asked that The Great Physician allow for you all to think clearly regarding surgery and or radiation therapy and that the thoughts of the Divine will guide your family with right decisions.  We speak peace to your family and all the patientson your nephews floor.  We ask that a calm and over all feeling of Divine Oneness flow through everyvein, tissue, cell, ligament and that healing will manifest.

Webelieve that the Divine's desire to manifest a wholeness in your families lives is the reason for this dis-ease.  We speak uncommon provisions to cater for all the expenses needed to take care of your family and those patients on his floor. 

May the Universe continue to bless you all, as you walk in the knowing that when you change the way you think, the things you think about, change....Lovingly Meditating

Thanks, Very HeartfeltBlue Angel  Id go with the numbers for tumor because were not claiming cancer.

I am a firm believer in the power of Prayer.

Cool

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2010, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Good morning Sweet404Peaches.  I am so sorry to hear of this news about your cousin.  Prayer is VERY POWERFUL!!  I will be praying for your cousin and your family's strength.  All things are possible through God and He does answer prayer.

My 12 year old cousin experienced a traumatic brain injury Oct 2nd.  The doctors could not foresee a full recovery for her at all.  Our entire family began praying immediately and daily for her full recovery.  I want you to know that after 42 days in PICU and 2 weeks of heavy rehab and therapy, they are expecting to release her next Wednesday.  She sat up by herself the other week and has started talking last week.  I know it is nothing but the power of God.

Lord please just heal and correct whatever may be the problem with your cousin.  We know that ALL POWER rests in your LOVING and CAPABLE hands.  We know that you hear every sincere prayer and answer it.  We believe that You are able to turn this situation around as we continue to trust and believe in Your word.  In Jesus' name we pray.  Amen.

I am hear for you if you need to holler.  Please keep us posted and we remain prayerful and hopeful.

With love...ToJo

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #91636
          May 21, 2010
          2449 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2010, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Lookout- Ronald was in my dreams last night!  268

Cool

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            ATLANTA, GA
            United States
            Member #78958
            August 24, 2009
            5088 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2010, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Lookout- Ronald was in my dreams last night!  268

I'm on it:  268 will play the flip and the mirror for good measure.  Thanks LSM

Create in me, that I may give increasingly