Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Matrix has been changed...

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:30 am - IP Logged

According to my method which tracks the lottery numbers closely, there has been a shift in the pattern of the number groups. The change has been in effect for the last two play dates. While the change doesn't drastically affect how one tracks the lottery, using their method/system, it bring to the fold a "guess factor" in picking your number groups.

For those with a quality method/system and a strong filtering, the change should be obvious to see. I haven't seen this level of change in the number groups on the previous draw dates, even with bigger jackpots.

It sort of begs the question: just how do lottery officials affect a specific aspect of the game without disrupting the flow of the matrix? I like to think when there's a change (or tampering), major or minor, it would have a dominoe effect throughout the matrix. This tells me, the lottery officials have control over every aspect of the lottery.

And I'd wager, these thinktank geeks for the lottery frequents the Lottery Post to gauge how much the members are closing the gap on the game and effect changes to protects the company profits.

My advice: Shhhhhhhhhh!

( In regard to the Mega Million game)

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2010, 1:32 am - IP Logged

i think they know where each one of you live, what´s your favorite food, what you like, what´s your medication...

EVERY TIME, I MEAN EVERY SINGLE TIME i write a spectacular system on LP my internet connection gets disconnected and we have to call the company for them to fix it...EVERY SINGLE TIME...

Before i was very crazy about Powerball but i now know that by you can play the dailies and amass the same fortune as Powerball with 10,000 less hassle....Plus i was and still am trying to quit LP anyways...There are several ways you can amass Powerball jackpot, like lower tier prizes of Powerball...Just have to be smart...What i wish they did was: Make Scratchoffs pay: $150 Million dollars and up...

I want to learn Portuguese, dedicate my time to learning: Portuguese...I always wanted to learn it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2010, 1:36 am - IP Logged

and i´ve been saying it: Prepare yourself for when Powerball is a: Pick7/90 + 3 Bonus Balls...Just that nobody listens....

plus going for the lower prizes, those are bouncing balls is like a ghost in a mansion why kill for yourself for a ghost in a mansion, the lower prizes is less hassle and you achieve the same amount as the first prize....

The state lottery is a: Cartel...they probably have every keystroke of your computer keyboard recorded...

but like how i was saying: The lottery by many is considered like the thrash something nobody wants to do if you read my previous posts here in LP....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2010, 2:11 am - IP Logged

and this is just so they KNOW, my world wasnt shattered today, it was shattered couple of months back when i realized that Powerball is a ghost in a mansion with many rooms...

also i am happy because: ALL you need to win Powerball...ALL you need to win Powerball is KNOW THE BONUS BALL...IF you knew the Bonus ball in advance you will win, EVERY DRAWING...

All you got to do is guess 1 number from 1 to 46 which is the bonus ball...You dont have to guess the 6 or 5 numbers JUST THE BONUS BALL...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2010, 2:28 am - IP Logged

nothing to do with this but if you ever manage to get tons of millions....Did you know a comercial airline passenger jet flying twice a day for 1 year charter makes: $225 Million dollars in 1 year...Pay for itself in 1 year, after that, 1 year you make: $225 Million dollars per year...More than: Powerball...lol...Just 1 comercial plane...Can Powerball topple that....

Everyone here in Lp could pitch in $200 every month for 1 year and we could get that 1 plane...lol..It will be: $240 Million dollars....

actually the plane will make: between $550 Million dollars to $775 Million dollars every year because is charter....

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2010, 3:02 am - IP Logged

i´ll try to make this my last post...

If you design/invent whatever contraption or idea to make planes never crash again, ever, all the airlines of the world will write you a check for like: $50 Million dollars to $100 Million dollars...

Car crashes are becoming the world number 1 leading cause of death, if you If you design/invent whatever contraption or idea to make cars never crash again or if they crash that the passenger will not die, you will get like a: $50 Million to $100 Million dollar check...

Again 5 times Powerball starting jackpot....

and sorry to veer off the subject...

OwlCreekBridge's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              lottoville
              United States
              Member #95474
              August 11, 2010
              132 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2010, 4:10 am - IP Logged

According to my method which tracks the lottery numbers closely, there has been a shift in the pattern of the number groups. The change has been in effect for the last two play dates. While the change doesn't drastically affect how one tracks the lottery, using their method/system, it bring to the fold a "guess factor" in picking your number groups.

For those with a quality method/system and a strong filtering, the change should be obvious to see. I haven't seen this level of change in the number groups on the previous draw dates, even with bigger jackpots.

It sort of begs the question: just how do lottery officials affect a specific aspect of the game without disrupting the flow of the matrix? I like to think when there's a change (or tampering), major or minor, it would have a dominoe effect throughout the matrix. This tells me, the lottery officials have control over every aspect of the lottery.

And I'd wager, these thinktank geeks for the lottery frequents the Lottery Post to gauge how much the members are closing the gap on the game and effect changes to protects the company profits.

I know. I saw the same exact cat walk by me twice

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5764 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2010, 8:14 am - IP Logged

I believe pumpi and mega are either twin brothers, or the 2 are actually the same person.

Wow.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10392 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Mega-Think Tank,

"And I'd wager, these think tank geeks for the lottery frequents theLottery Post to gauge how much the members are closing the gap on thegame and effect changes to protects the company profits."

More likely that they come here for entertainment and a lot of "I told you so's" (Told ya! Told ya somebody would say they'd play this game!) than any concern over anyone cracking the code.

Also, if they poked around all the forums they might think things like, "This would be a tough crowd to selll dream books to!" That and find it extremely interesting that for a lottery board there are 600 threads in Mathematics and 15,000+ in Mystical. Of course, if you consider how many Mystical threads are just dream number requests....... But if you ran a lottery, would you be more concerned with people using mathematics to try and beat you or with people getting Pick 3 and 4 numbers from Zolar and Madame Zelda?

Seriously though, for example, the Missouri Lottery sends out questionnaires to members of their website along the lines of "Would you play this game?....." and I've wondered if some of the proposals in them didn't come from ideas or discussions they might have seen here.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Mega-Think Tank,

"And I'd wager, these think tank geeks for the lottery frequents theLottery Post to gauge how much the members are closing the gap on thegame and effect changes to protects the company profits."

More likely that they come here for entertainment and a lot of "I told you so's" (Told ya! Told ya somebody would say they'd play this game!) than any concern over anyone cracking the code.

Also, if they poked around all the forums they might think things like, "This would be a tough crowd to selll dream books to!" That and find it extremely interesting that for a lottery board there are 600 threads in Mathematics and 15,000+ in Mystical. Of course, if you consider how many Mystical threads are just dream number requests....... But if you ran a lottery, would you be more concerned with people using mathematics to try and beat you or with people getting Pick 3 and 4 numbers from Zolar and Madame Zelda?

Seriously though, for example, the Missouri Lottery sends out questionnaires to members of their website along the lines of "Would you play this game?....." and I've wondered if some of the proposals in them didn't come from ideas or discussions they might have seen here.

Coin Toss,

Since most (All?) of the Big Prize Lottos have Parimutuel payouts for the Jackpots, which is the money left over after paying off all the fixed prizes for the 2, 3, and 4 set matches, just how do you envision an alliance of system players "beating" them?

--Jimmy4164

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                      San Angelo, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1097
                      January 31, 2003
                      1405 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Mega-Think Tank

I'm curious to know what you mean when you use the term "matrix."

Usually, matrix is a reference to the total numbers in a game. For example, Mega Millions is pick 5 of 56 for main numbers and 1 of 46 for
                      the Mega ball. These numbers never change.

When Powerball added new numbers and reduced the number of PBs to 39, the new matrix became pick 5 of 59 and 1 of 39.

Are you saying that the lottery folks are changing the matrix secretly by withholding some of the numbers?

If you could prove that, we would have a major expose to talk about.

Personally, I don't think lottery folks would be that stupid.
                      I believe game monitors check to ensure that the proper number of balls are in the hoppers (ball machines).

I suppose lottery folks could tamper with the numbers in the secret computer drawings, but they would have to tamper with
                      the overall computer program. I don't think they could do that and get away with for very long.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23350 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Systems forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #18322
                          July 9, 2005
                          1744 Posts
                          Posted: August 18, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

What do you mean by "Matrix" ??

Which Lottery Game are you referring to ???

Exactly how do you know that the Matrix has been changed ???

Exactly How did you determine that the game has been affected ???

Thanks.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10392 Posts
                            Posted: August 18, 2010, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss,

Since most (All?) of the Big Prize Lottos have Parimutuel payouts for the Jackpots, which is the money left over after paying off all the fixed prizes for the 2, 3, and 4 set matches, just how do you envision an alliance of system players "beating" them?

--Jimmy4164

jimmy4164,

I don't, not at all.

As you mentioned, lotteries are just another form of the time tested gambling formula where the losers pay the winners and the house keeps the "vig". But in lotto the payouts are so much bigger. and the vig is on steroids.

But to hear systems players tell it some of them actually want us to believe they have the house sweating it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Houston
                              United States
                              Member #62319
                              June 24, 2008
                              242 Posts
                              Posted: August 18, 2010, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Mega-Think Tank

I'm curious to know what you mean when you use the term "matrix."

Usually, matrix is a reference to the total numbers in a game. For example, Mega Millions is pick 5 of 56 for main numbers and 1 of 46 for
                              the Mega ball. These numbers never change.

When Powerball added new numbers and reduced the number of PBs to 39, the new matrix became pick 5 of 59 and 1 of 39.

Are you saying that the lottery folks are changing the matrix secretly by withholding some of the numbers?

If you could prove that, we would have a major expose to talk about.

Personally, I don't think lottery folks would be that stupid.
                              I believe game monitors check to ensure that the proper number of balls are in the hoppers (ball machines).

I suppose lottery folks could tamper with the numbers in the secret computer drawings, but they would have to tamper with
                              the overall computer program. I don't think they could do that and get away with for very long.

To clarify,

the 5/56 board is the construct---- at least that's how I view it. So when I say the Matrix, I'm speaking of the 5/56 board (excluding the Bonus Ball).

MTT