Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lets Dream

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ttech10.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #43694
July 23, 2006
184 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2010, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes

Now what will I do with that $100, 000,000. Megamillions ?

Will women be attracted to me?

You know when you have no money, they don;t see you.

But once you have the money they got the time !!   and you are beautiful too.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2010, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

ridge would need a billion for that to happen..

CA
      United States
      Member #84266
      December 26, 2009
      410 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes

Lol. Women will be attracted to your money, not you.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Lol. Women will be attracted to your money, not you.

i am not a preacher but i will have to preach the word of god to an entire state or city before chosing who to like...i wasnt like this before but i´ve come to see: fields of bushes/grass where there was people before...dont know why...there are women who you cant not look because you will end up stabbed with a knife by another guy or stoned to death by people´s comments and 32 years in prison...Plus jealousy eats you...jealousy is like paranoia...I already have paranoia dont want another headache and i am already superfat dont want to gain another: 190 pounds extra...So becareful what you do...

rather be fat and single than to be superfat and with 9 women...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49784 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes

As long as you have the $200/hour: They'll tell you anything you want to hear...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19829 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes

Oh no!

What if a woman wins it?

Will men be attracted to her?

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

i am not a preacher but i will have to preach the word of god to an entire state or city before chosing who to like...i wasnt like this before but i´ve come to see: fields of bushes/grass where there was people before...dont know why...there are women who you cant not look because you will end up stabbed with a knife by another guy or stoned to death by people´s comments and 32 years in prison...Plus jealousy eats you...jealousy is like paranoia...I already have paranoia dont want another headache and i am already superfat dont want to gain another: 190 pounds extra...So becareful what you do...

rather be fat and single than to be superfat and with 9 women...

i NEVER in my life seen the point of dating, NEVER..here is 1 example...The time i am going to date you i could get myself a second job and buy yourself a car, or learn a new language or do something important, life is short...

I CANT STAND the word flirting...Is one of the words in the dictionary that i detest....why you have to flirt with someone is the first question i asked myself...you only flirt if you was a terrorrist inside...i am not rich but if i was i rather make someone a $500 or $2,000 check than to flirt with someone....And if i really had it a: $50,000 check...You may not be aware of it but when you flirt with someone and you can flirt with someone, makes you look like you was President or UN Secretary General....When i first heard the word flirting with other people i BLINKED and said: What...Who the hell are you....If you was so powerful and rich you will not be here....that´s what i thought....

sorry but most women i dont find them attractive...The same way there is a lot of women out there who dont find most men attractive....You go to a chatroom you dont find people in there you find monarchs...

that´s why i dont go to bars dont like them anyways but i dont go to bars because when i do i think, i came here to: ENJOY MYSELF...not to see someone run for President....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
                Member #85338
                January 13, 2010
                143 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

As long as you have the $200/hour: They'll tell you anything you want to hear...

$200/hr?

For a $10 cover and $20 for three songs, they won't have to tell me anything...just dance for me. ;-)

Anyways, if $100 million suddenly makes me attractive, I'm not interested.....in fact here is where the word "no" becomes necessary.

I have thought about this facet of winning.  I don't know how it would be for a female winner, but I may have to go overseas to find someone else.......Definitely a pre-nup would be in order.

Being in the states and not being able to claim the lottery anonymously would certainly put a crimp on the availability pool of single ladies.  This would also be true for a female winner.

Don't need any gold diggers bothering me...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

ridge would need a billion for that to happen..

Well people round here think I'm cute as a mud fence.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                    Member #85338
                    January 13, 2010
                    143 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

The dream I have is to have a financial plan for me and my sons:

Set up enough for their education/schooling needs

Get rid of any debt: no mortgage, car loans, etc.

Set up some type of trust for charitable giving

Invest

Protect the assets.

People will come knocking,  whether they want to offer some type of opportunity, sell me something, marriage proposals.....If I was a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool to you before, what makes you think I turned into a Godiva chocolate after the win?

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

plus i never like the idea that women can flirt with any man in this WORLD that she like like there was a party or buying paper, candy, soda, or bread and approach people/anyone like she/they was going shopping and a man can not....i´ve seen 22 year old approach: 50 year olds at bars...Let me try that and you will see, the cursing will come first from women then from men....however if i became rich or began been married to: 30 wives in ANY NEIGHBORHOOD i´ll start getting enemies men AND women....

anyways let´s talk about something else....

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

i NEVER in my life seen the point of dating, NEVER..here is 1 example...The time i am going to date you i could get myself a second job and buy yourself a car, or learn a new language or do something important, life is short...

I CANT STAND the word flirting...Is one of the words in the dictionary that i detest....why you have to flirt with someone is the first question i asked myself...you only flirt if you was a terrorrist inside...i am not rich but if i was i rather make someone a $500 or $2,000 check than to flirt with someone....And if i really had it a: $50,000 check...You may not be aware of it but when you flirt with someone and you can flirt with someone, makes you look like you was President or UN Secretary General....When i first heard the word flirting with other people i BLINKED and said: What...Who the hell are you....If you was so powerful and rich you will not be here....that´s what i thought....

sorry but most women i dont find them attractive...The same way there is a lot of women out there who dont find most men attractive....You go to a chatroom you dont find people in there you find monarchs...

that´s why i dont go to bars dont like them anyways but i dont go to bars because when i do i think, i came here to: ENJOY MYSELF...not to see someone run for President....

tiggs was just saying this the other day..Who woulda thunk..

United States
                          Member #85338
                          January 13, 2010
                          143 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

tiggs was just saying this the other day..Who woulda thunk..

Verbatim?

LOL

"It's not a matter of 'if,' but a matter of 'WHEN!!!'  "

United States
                            Member #85338
                            January 13, 2010
                            143 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I actually like to flirt, absolutely did not do it while I was married (the ex was so weird that she was upset enough to equate going to Hooters as cheating)

.....Flash a smile, let the eyes "smile" a little....

The funny thing is whenever we go out, my 7 year old puts out the charm and does the flirting for me.....In fact he said to me, "You need to marry a hot nurse....she can take care of me when I get sick or get hurt better than mom can......besides you were already married to a clown!"

As funny as it was, it was sad and I quickly put a bucket of cold water on that comment....While his mother has some issues, it just isn't something that a little boy should say about his mother.

"It's not a matter of 'if,' but a matter of 'WHEN!!!'  "

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
                              Member #51269
                              April 3, 2007
                              529 Posts
                              Posted: August 23, 2010, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Fund the NASA space program, so I can get off this stinking planet.