Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lets Dream

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ttech10.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10353 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2010, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Fund the NASA space program, so I can get off this stinking planet.

$100,000,000 is mere chump change to NASA.

Sylvia Browne, in one of her books, said Earth is the worse place in the entire universe.

Some say this planet is another planet's hell, or perhaps hell for the universe.

Others say it's the insane asylum for the universe.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Delaware
    United States
    Member #93503
    July 1, 2010
    453 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Yeah, well when you pay taxes on your winnings your already funding the NASA program, so hey maybe they'll give you a free ride?! doubtful but worth a shot. lol

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49784 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

We already did (with Taxes): Don't expect to be on any of the Space Ships: The Rich (Top of the Pyramid) will go 1st: Average Joe (Bottom of the Pyramid): Who Paid the Taxes to Develop Space Travel: Will be Left Behind! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2010, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Maybe you can live with pumpi..Don't know what planet he lives on but tiggs is sure he would have room for you..Have fun..Toodles...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

plus i never like the idea that women can flirt with any man in this WORLD that she like like there was a party or buying paper, candy, soda, or bread and approach people/anyone like she/they was going shopping and a man can not....i´ve seen 22 year old approach: 50 year olds at bars...Let me try that and you will see, the cursing will come first from women then from men....however if i became rich or began been married to: 30 wives in ANY NEIGHBORHOOD i´ll start getting enemies men AND women....

anyways let´s talk about something else....

guys and women of the USA and the world i apologize, i am very sorry...I need to start seeing the cold temperature instead of people and see the age group from: 50-90...i apologize...i must have been drunk last night or something...and see the weight of kids also...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
            Member #51269
            April 3, 2007
            529 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

I can fund the space program, quite easily with the lottery.  I need only fund one of NASA's satellites to Asteroid 3554 Amun.  It's about 2 kilometers in diameter and worth 8 trillion dollars in iron and nickel, 6 trillion dollars in cobalt and 6 trillion dollars in platinum.  I've got plans, people.  BIG plans.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10353 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2010, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Tralfamadore, where Montana Wildhack is, is a lot more fun!

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: August 23, 2010, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

$200/hr?

For a $10 cover and $20 for three songs, they won't have to tell me anything...just dance for me. ;-)

Anyways, if $100 million suddenly makes me attractive, I'm not interested.....in fact here is where the word "no" becomes necessary.

I have thought about this facet of winning.  I don't know how it would be for a female winner, but I may have to go overseas to find someone else.......Definitely a pre-nup would be in order.

Being in the states and not being able to claim the lottery anonymously would certainly put a crimp on the availability pool of single ladies.  This would also be true for a female winner.

Don't need any gold diggers bothering me...

Your state doesn't accept Blind Trust?  This is where you go into an agreement with an Attorney as to what they can/cannot do, stipulate the Trust can be canceled at any time of your choosing, they collect the money for you and nobody ever knows who won.   At least that is what I am told.

And, speaking from a Woman's point of view......I would rather be Financially Independent then to rely on any man.    When I win Im going to loose 200 lbs real fast as there will soon be an "EX". 

Another point.....I never had to flirt in my life.   The men I attracted couldn't get their eyes above my shoulders or below my waist.    Even had a guy say to me one time.....you know what attracts guys to you don't you?   All I said was.....Yes and the discussion ended there. 

It's said when a women is young all she needs is her youth.   When she gets older she needs money.    I've had the youth and no money.   Now I am ready for the money.   I shall pick my "companions" wisely and no pre-up necessary as after 2nd time around I am not in the mood for a 3rd. 

After all, if I am smart enough to pick the numbers and win the Mega Million or Power Ball, I believe I am smart enough to protect my assets.

(Last May I almost shared in the MegaMillion that was won in California.    Knew there would be more Odd numbers then Even.   At least 1 number in Twenties, 2 in Thirties and 1 number in 40's.   The first number gave me a problem.   I went with Teen and it was an Odd Single.  Played 20/22 for the Twenties and 21 played; 31-35 for 30's and 31-36 played;  played 41/45 for 40's and 43 played.   I just didn't use my 2nd scenario of what was going to happen as was too tired after working on the 1st choice to look at the 2nd,   Could easily have pulled out $30,000)

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: August 23, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

guys and women of the USA and the world i apologize, i am very sorry...I need to start seeing the cold temperature instead of people and see the age group from: 50-90...i apologize...i must have been drunk last night or something...and see the weight of kids also...

Yes pumpi drinking makes people say weird things and somehow tiggs dosen't think you need to drink for that to happen..Please keep posting it makes tiggs feel normal..Thanks pumpi for all your advice...

United States
                    Member #85338
                    January 13, 2010
                    143 Posts
                    Posted: August 23, 2010, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Your state doesn't accept Blind Trust?  This is where you go into an agreement with an Attorney as to what they can/cannot do, stipulate the Trust can be canceled at any time of your choosing, they collect the money for you and nobody ever knows who won.   At least that is what I am told.

And, speaking from a Woman's point of view......I would rather be Financially Independent then to rely on any man.    When I win Im going to loose 200 lbs real fast as there will soon be an "EX". 

Another point.....I never had to flirt in my life.   The men I attracted couldn't get their eyes above my shoulders or below my waist.    Even had a guy say to me one time.....you know what attracts guys to you don't you?   All I said was.....Yes and the discussion ended there. 

It's said when a women is young all she needs is her youth.   When she gets older she needs money.    I've had the youth and no money.   Now I am ready for the money.   I shall pick my "companions" wisely and no pre-up necessary as after 2nd time around I am not in the mood for a 3rd. 

After all, if I am smart enough to pick the numbers and win the Mega Million or Power Ball, I believe I am smart enough to protect my assets.

(Last May I almost shared in the MegaMillion that was won in California.    Knew there would be more Odd numbers then Even.   At least 1 number in Twenties, 2 in Thirties and 1 number in 40's.   The first number gave me a problem.   I went with Teen and it was an Odd Single.  Played 20/22 for the Twenties and 21 played; 31-35 for 30's and 31-36 played;  played 41/45 for 40's and 43 played.   I just didn't use my 2nd scenario of what was going to happen as was too tired after working on the 1st choice to look at the 2nd,   Could easily have pulled out $30,000)

Blind trusts cannot be used in my state....If a trust does claim, the beneficiaries will be named as part of the trust....sucks but true....

I agree with your point of view that Financial Independence is more important than relying on someone else.  Sadly, the gold diggers will come out of the woodwork regardless (men for the rich woman and women for the rich men)  It does go both ways.  I too shall pick my companions wisely, even if it means going out of the country to do so.  Can't deal with another whack job.....young and dumb when I met her...listened to my heart instead of my head....

Mentioning "pren-nup" to any "suitor" who is really after the goods is like waiving Kryptonite in front of Superman.  If they really want to marry you, they shouldn't have a problem signing one (this is not a gender specific comment...it goes both ways)

I always liked to flirt.....I see my sons have their way of flirting.....not in a bad way, it's just a way to socialize.  I never was into the "girls are yucky" stage and they don't seem to be that way either.   There was always a respect for the opposite sex.  There is flirting with pick up lines....which blatant and tacky....and there are subtle ways of doing it that don't make you look like you are desperate (it's a little more sophisticated).

Good luck

"It's not a matter of 'if,' but a matter of 'WHEN!!!'  "

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: August 23, 2010, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Blind trusts cannot be used in my state....If a trust does claim, the beneficiaries will be named as part of the trust....sucks but true....

I agree with your point of view that Financial Independence is more important than relying on someone else.  Sadly, the gold diggers will come out of the woodwork regardless (men for the rich woman and women for the rich men)  It does go both ways.  I too shall pick my companions wisely, even if it means going out of the country to do so.  Can't deal with another whack job.....young and dumb when I met her...listened to my heart instead of my head....

Mentioning "pren-nup" to any "suitor" who is really after the goods is like waiving Kryptonite in front of Superman.  If they really want to marry you, they shouldn't have a problem signing one (this is not a gender specific comment...it goes both ways)

I always liked to flirt.....I see my sons have their way of flirting.....not in a bad way, it's just a way to socialize.  I never was into the "girls are yucky" stage and they don't seem to be that way either.   There was always a respect for the opposite sex.  There is flirting with pick up lines....which blatant and tacky....and there are subtle ways of doing it that don't make you look like you are desperate (it's a little more sophisticated).

Good luck

Sorry to hear about your state not allowing you to go unnamed in the Blind Trust.   Doesn't seem to be exactly "Blind" does it lol

I am presently working on winning the Two Step in Texas.  Just got some personally made software based upon method I use to tracking.   It doesnt predict but rather is a Controlled Number Generator where I am able to set specific perimeters before generating combinations.    If it works for Two Step I am going back for software for Mega Million and PB with an expanded version of the same concept.

Then I have a dream to fulfill and that would be to win as many jackpots as I could and put it to work via a Non-Profit Organization yet to be determined or organized.   Of  course, I shall take care of family first <G>

United States
                        Member #83701
                        December 13, 2009
                        225 Posts
                        Posted: August 23, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I can fund the space program, quite easily with the lottery.  I need only fund one of NASA's satellites to Asteroid 3554 Amun.  It's about 2 kilometers in diameter and worth 8 trillion dollars in iron and nickel, 6 trillion dollars in cobalt and 6 trillion dollars in platinum.  I've got plans, people.  BIG plans.

What a down payment on the national debt?

When the Spanairds brought back all that gold from South America, the bottom fell out of the gold market and they didn't make nearly as much per trip as they had promised the investors.

You don't want to be bringing all that iron, nickel, cobalt and platinum back to Earth.   But you do want to build space habitats with them and have the people come out to the habitats.   It's all about real estate.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                          Northern Virginia
                          United States
                          Member #83350
                          December 5, 2009
                          1317 Posts
                          Posted: August 23, 2010, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream in 2005 where one of my friends won a $55 million Mega Millions jackpot.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

United States
                            Member #83701
                            December 13, 2009
                            225 Posts
                            Posted: August 23, 2010, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Good luck

That's when you set up a trust to be the beneficiary of the first trust.   If that fails then you have a bearer bond trust in the Caribbean be the beneficiary, they would have to find who physically has those bonds first to identify the beneficiaries.

Problem with pre-nups is that they're not always enforceable. 

If prostitution is about paying them to leave then isn't a divorcee a prostitute?

Apparently I was at my best in pre-school.   Back then we would walk home from the day care and I kept coming home with a girl so my parents had to somehow get her phone number and call her parents to find out where to take her.   Wish I could be that successful now.

United States
                              Member #83701
                              December 13, 2009
                              225 Posts
                              Posted: August 23, 2010, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about your state not allowing you to go unnamed in the Blind Trust.   Doesn't seem to be exactly "Blind" does it lol

I am presently working on winning the Two Step in Texas.  Just got some personally made software based upon method I use to tracking.   It doesnt predict but rather is a Controlled Number Generator where I am able to set specific perimeters before generating combinations.    If it works for Two Step I am going back for software for Mega Million and PB with an expanded version of the same concept.

Then I have a dream to fulfill and that would be to win as many jackpots as I could and put it to work via a Non-Profit Organization yet to be determined or organized.   Of  course, I shall take care of family first <G>

I calculated that if I bought five lines a draw in the Texas Two Step, the median time to win a jackpot would've been 2,400 years.

I also had a random number generator that was structured so that a minimum of the lines you bought in a given draw overlapped hence giving  you the maximum chance at the small prize that your money could buy, it also did MegaMillions, PowerBall and numerous others.   Interesting thing is that though it was very random if you told it to generate a thousand numbers, it wasn't so random if you started it 1,000 times to generate one number each time even though the seed for the RNG was taken by two calls to the system RNG generator.   There were two specific number combinations that kept popping out far more than a standard deviation above the others, sorta a fractal attractor.   Historical data shows that those two number combinations didn't have an advantage over any others but maybe in the games with RNG's... 

I noticed the attractors when I added Lotto Max to the scripts repertoire.