Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jack's Magic Wheel

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 6 years ago by realitywiz.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93784
July 7, 2010
12 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

I purchased Jack's Magic Wheel based on the recommendation of a forum member.  I backtested it according to the recommended instructions and in the beginning, I was very excited.  My back tests were successful.  But then I backtested some more and the system failed.  In fact, I have found in my backtesting, that it fails more than succeeds -- and it also makes you play a lot of numbers for every single draw. 

So I am curious about other people's experiences if they have used Jack's Magic Wheel.  Does it really work in the long run?  It's too late for the purchase -- JMW software offers no money-back guarantee so if it's a dud, I just lost $50.  But I want to hear if there are any success stories out their using Jack's Magic Wheel, as well as any horror stories.

I cannot rely on the opinion of the one who recommended it to me because the creator of the software is a "buddy" of this person.  So I am looking for unbiased opinions.  Anyone can show you a few examples of it working, but what if there are so many more incidences of losses?  Clearly, those would be omitted.

So... has anyone had any experience using Jack's Magic Wheel? I already bought it but wondering if I should actually spend money buying tickets using it. 

Thanks in advance!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

People really buy this stuff?...

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I purchased Jack's Magic Wheel based on the recommendation of a forum member.  I backtested it according to the recommended instructions and in the beginning, I was very excited.  My back tests were successful.  But then I backtested some more and the system failed.  In fact, I have found in my backtesting, that it fails more than succeeds -- and it also makes you play a lot of numbers for every single draw. 

So I am curious about other people's experiences if they have used Jack's Magic Wheel.  Does it really work in the long run?  It's too late for the purchase -- JMW software offers no money-back guarantee so if it's a dud, I just lost $50.  But I want to hear if there are any success stories out their using Jack's Magic Wheel, as well as any horror stories.

I cannot rely on the opinion of the one who recommended it to me because the creator of the software is a "buddy" of this person.  So I am looking for unbiased opinions.  Anyone can show you a few examples of it working, but what if there are so many more incidences of losses?  Clearly, those would be omitted.

So... has anyone had any experience using Jack's Magic Wheel? I already bought it but wondering if I should actually spend money buying tickets using it. 

Thanks in advance!

Is there a demo of it?

How many combinations does it make per draw played?

Are the wins, boxed, straight or both and what percent of the wins are straight, more or less?

For how many past draws total more or less did you back test it and how often overall did it win?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
        Member #93784
        July 7, 2010
        12 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2010, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Well, obviously, I did buy it.  So the answer to your question is Yes.

United States
          Member #93784
          July 7, 2010
          12 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Is there a demo of it?

How many combinations does it make per draw played?

Are the wins, boxed, straight or both and what percent of the wins are straight, more or less?

For how many past draws total more or less did you back test it and how often overall did it win?

Yes, there is a demo of it.  But it is only for 3 days.  I mainly decided to purchase it because it was recommended by another forum member whom I asked myself, what is the best Pick 3 system he has used. 

Only 3 days and no money-back guarantee.  I made a mistake -- hey, we all do -- unless it turns out that it does work in the long run.  I am going to continue the testing; I'm just focused on learning some other systems for now.

Since the person who recommended it to me was a "buddy" of the creator of Jack's Magic Wheel, that is a potential conflict of interest which should have raised a red flag in my mind, but I bought it nevertheless. 

The wins are both boxed and straight.  They only focus on the straight wins though.  It's best suited to be used to play online, since online there is a higher payout.  They also say it "works well for Michigan" but can't speak for other states.  Well, I don't care what state because I can play any state online.

I admit I haven't done extensive testing of it, but the little I did is enough to discourage me especially because of the way you need to play it.  The software gives you about 80 numbers to play.  You need to play those 80 numbers for 6 draws.  Not only that, but each draw, you enter the new number into the software and need to play its 80 numbers (for a total of six draws) plus the previous 80 numbers as well.  You can reduce the amount of numbers by using a feature called the "Key Numbers" which gives you an output of about 40-48 numbers.  Less risk but fewer chances of winning that way.

I chose random periods of time throughout 2010 and found a few instances that made me smile.  One time there were two straight wins within one week.  But more often than not, there were no wins, not even boxed.  I wouldn't play boxed with this software anyway -- it provides too many numbers and wasting money buying boxed tickets is not worth the risk.  I don't remember exactly "how many" draws so I can't give exact figures here.  All I know is that I am not, thus far, satisfied. 

I am wondering if others have tried it. 

You can look up Jack's Magic Wheel on Google and download the free 3-day trial.  I just didn't have enough time; otherwise I would've done plenty of backtesting within those 72 hours.  Maybe you can if you want to.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10345 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

As realitywiz said, yes.

Maybe we should market Shlomo's Super Secret Inverted Pyramid Nunerical Prognosticator! As used by many an ancient Egyptian to beat the Cleopatra Pick 3 and still applies to today's games!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3102 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2010, 4:47 am - IP Logged

The source of the product is generally considered to be ok and has been around a long time.   It isn't like you got ripped off by some fly by night outfit.  There are people on LP who use his software, usually several in combination. 
              I have never seen a lottery software that plays at a profit without human decisions as to when and what to play.  Everyone wants to click-click-click and go win, heck so do I. 

Try thinking in terms of figuring out how to make it win or how to wring the wins out of its picks instead of testing to see how often it wins on it's own.  The fact that it wins at all is a good sign.

BobP

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2010, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Frequency of success can be based on several things. If you have a system that provides an advantage, the advantage gain has to be considered. Do you want a click-click-click 100% system? There is not one on the market. But, a system that gives you an advantage is a plus and the frequency of success has many variables. A system player is always learning and adjusting to the circumstances. There are systems that work and only the weak-willed and impatient, unschooled gamblers scoff at systematic play. They are the ones who spend their mental acumen on superstitions.

Through back testing you can learn much, the fault of failure is the percentage that defines the gain. Take another look and learn that percentage. Use it to your advantage when all the indicators are up.

Best to you,

DD

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2010, 5:59 am - IP Logged

As realitywiz said, yes.

Maybe we should market Shlomo's Super Secret Inverted Pyramid Nunerical Prognosticator! As used by many an ancient Egyptian to beat the Cleopatra Pick 3 and still applies to today's games!

It just came out:

"Shlomo's Super Secret Inverted Pyramid Nunerical Prognosticator"

It is an automated predictor system, used for the pick 3 games since before the "Flood", when people still did gambling online, before Zeus put a stop to that.

They say that this predictor was created by the "Oracle at Delphi", but it might not be true!

Get it while it is "HOT"

And it gave these combos for the New Mexico  pick 3 game  Lurkingto come:

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49674 Posts
                    Posted: August 27, 2010, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Yes, there is a demo of it.  But it is only for 3 days.  I mainly decided to purchase it because it was recommended by another forum member whom I asked myself, what is the best Pick 3 system he has used. 

Only 3 days and no money-back guarantee.  I made a mistake -- hey, we all do -- unless it turns out that it does work in the long run.  I am going to continue the testing; I'm just focused on learning some other systems for now.

Since the person who recommended it to me was a "buddy" of the creator of Jack's Magic Wheel, that is a potential conflict of interest which should have raised a red flag in my mind, but I bought it nevertheless. 

The wins are both boxed and straight.  They only focus on the straight wins though.  It's best suited to be used to play online, since online there is a higher payout.  They also say it "works well for Michigan" but can't speak for other states.  Well, I don't care what state because I can play any state online.

I admit I haven't done extensive testing of it, but the little I did is enough to discourage me especially because of the way you need to play it.  The software gives you about 80 numbers to play.  You need to play those 80 numbers for 6 draws.  Not only that, but each draw, you enter the new number into the software and need to play its 80 numbers (for a total of six draws) plus the previous 80 numbers as well.  You can reduce the amount of numbers by using a feature called the "Key Numbers" which gives you an output of about 40-48 numbers.  Less risk but fewer chances of winning that way.

I chose random periods of time throughout 2010 and found a few instances that made me smile.  One time there were two straight wins within one week.  But more often than not, there were no wins, not even boxed.  I wouldn't play boxed with this software anyway -- it provides too many numbers and wasting money buying boxed tickets is not worth the risk.  I don't remember exactly "how many" draws so I can't give exact figures here.  All I know is that I am not, thus far, satisfied. 

I am wondering if others have tried it. 

You can look up Jack's Magic Wheel on Google and download the free 3-day trial.  I just didn't have enough time; otherwise I would've done plenty of backtesting within those 72 hours.  Maybe you can if you want to.

After Using the Pick 3 Wheeling Engine (Bottom of the Page):

http://blogs.lotterypost.com/paurths

Their is No Need for Any Other Wheel Software.

PS: Lottery Post Forums Search is Your Friend!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10345 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

LANTERN,

Hilarious post! And a great picture of Shlomo!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                        Member #391
                        June 8, 2002
                        16061 Posts
                        Posted: August 27, 2010, 10:38 am - IP Logged

The source of the product is generally considered to be ok and has been around a long time.   It isn't like you got ripped off by some fly by night outfit.  There are people on LP who use his software, usually several in combination. 
                        I have never seen a lottery software that plays at a profit without human decisions as to when and what to play.  Everyone wants to click-click-click and go win, heck so do I. 

Try thinking in terms of figuring out how to make it win or how to wring the wins out of its picks instead of testing to see how often it wins on it's own.  The fact that it wins at all is a good sign.

BobP

I Agree!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: August 27, 2010, 10:53 am - IP Logged

For all you people out there considering purchasing this stuff, it's all a bunch of different so-called web sites, authors, etc., but IT'S ALL ONE GUY.

You're basically buying roughly the same stuff again, and again, and again.  Hope you enjoy spending 50 bucks at a clip for the same simple programs again and again.

It's the same "Mike K" (or whatever he's going by) who cranks out these things and markets them under a thousand different web sites.

I would not be a bit surprised if several usernames are being controlled by him, or by "close friends" of his in order to continue pushing his software without "breaking the rules" at Lottery Post.

If you're looking for some good Pick 3 (and Pick 4) wheeling software, you don't have to lay down 50 bucks.  Lottery Post has a fantastic Pick 3/Pick 4 positional wheeling tool that includes some of the best filtering you can find.  The basic functionality is available to all Gold and Platinum members, and Platinum members also get the advanced filtering.

Again, that comes with the existing membership most serious lottery players have already upgraded to here, without any additional purchase of software.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United Kingdom
                            Member #31295
                            January 27, 2006
                            73 Posts
                            Posted: August 27, 2010, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

1. Never pay for anything you can generate yourself or get for free.

2. Any static wheel will go through periods of hits and misses.

United States
                              Member #93784
                              July 7, 2010
                              12 Posts
                              Posted: August 27, 2010, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

For all you people out there considering purchasing this stuff, it's all a bunch of different so-called web sites, authors, etc., but IT'S ALL ONE GUY.

You're basically buying roughly the same stuff again, and again, and again.  Hope you enjoy spending 50 bucks at a clip for the same simple programs again and again.

It's the same "Mike K" (or whatever he's going by) who cranks out these things and markets them under a thousand different web sites.

I would not be a bit surprised if several usernames are being controlled by him, or by "close friends" of his in order to continue pushing his software without "breaking the rules" at Lottery Post.

If you're looking for some good Pick 3 (and Pick 4) wheeling software, you don't have to lay down 50 bucks.  Lottery Post has a fantastic Pick 3/Pick 4 positional wheeling tool that includes some of the best filtering you can find.  The basic functionality is available to all Gold and Platinum members, and Platinum members also get the advanced filtering.

Again, that comes with the existing membership most serious lottery players have already upgraded to here, without any additional purchase of software.

Yes, all the Pick 34 Special Users Group softwares and services go by different names with different authors, but when you go to the site, it's always some "Mike K".  I just assumed he was their customer service guy -- I never suspected that the whole operation might be run by one man!  Hmm... makes me wonder.  

I will consider purchasing Gold or Platinum membership soon if LP provides great tools.  I'm new here so I haven't really looked around that much, and honestly don't even understand some of what is offered.  

I would like more information about the Pick 3/Pick 4 positional wheeling tool.  What are other members' experiences with that?  Does it win on a consistent basis?