Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jack's Magic Wheel

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 6 years ago by realitywiz.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
Tn
United States
Member #54963
September 4, 2007
1164 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2010, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

For all you people out there considering purchasing this stuff, it's all a bunch of different so-called web sites, authors, etc., but IT'S ALL ONE GUY.

You're basically buying roughly the same stuff again, and again, and again.  Hope you enjoy spending 50 bucks at a clip for the same simple programs again and again.

It's the same "Mike K" (or whatever he's going by) who cranks out these things and markets them under a thousand different web sites.

I would not be a bit surprised if several usernames are being controlled by him, or by "close friends" of his in order to continue pushing his software without "breaking the rules" at Lottery Post.

If you're looking for some good Pick 3 (and Pick 4) wheeling software, you don't have to lay down 50 bucks.  Lottery Post has a fantastic Pick 3/Pick 4 positional wheeling tool that includes some of the best filtering you can find.  The basic functionality is available to all Gold and Platinum members, and Platinum members also get the advanced filtering.

Again, that comes with the existing membership most serious lottery players have already upgraded to here, without any additional purchase of software.

Todd  I want to thank you for keeping up with all that goes on here and letting people have the option of knowing that they are pretty much getting ripped off by people selling (what most of the times you will find right here) programs and stuff! You are like the big brother who watches out for us all and I for one as im sure others will would like to stand up and shout: Thanks Toddfor all that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the web had more moderators like you it would be an even better place to visit so keep up the great work it is appreciated! Da Boot......Thumbs Up

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23259 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes, all the Pick 34 Special Users Group softwares and services go by different names with different authors, but when you go to the site, it's always some "Mike K".  I just assumed he was their customer service guy -- I never suspected that the whole operation might be run by one man!  Hmm... makes me wonder.  

I will consider purchasing Gold or Platinum membership soon if LP provides great tools.  I'm new here so I haven't really looked around that much, and honestly don't even understand some of what is offered.  

I would like more information about the Pick 3/Pick 4 positional wheeling tool.  What are other members' experiences with that?  Does it win on a consistent basis?

You can see a layout of all the features of each membership level at www.lotterypost.com/memberships.  Check out the links to samples of each feature, so you can see how they work.

As for the wheeling tool you questioned, it's not a matter of the tool spitting out pre-packaged numbers and you sit back and see if they won.  Like most everything at Lottery Post, it's a tool that does what you "command".  It generates all the combinations that fit the precise numbers you specify in each column, and that passes the various filters you specify (if any).  It has extensive help available right on the page.  Just click the huge question mark.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23259 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2010, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Todd  I want to thank you for keeping up with all that goes on here and letting people have the option of knowing that they are pretty much getting ripped off by people selling (what most of the times you will find right here) programs and stuff! You are like the big brother who watches out for us all and I for one as im sure others will would like to stand up and shout: Thanks Toddfor all that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the web had more moderators like you it would be an even better place to visit so keep up the great work it is appreciated! Da Boot......Thumbs Up

Thank you for the feedback!  Smile

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

If LP provides great tools? LMAO!

The wheeling software here is the most versatile wheeling software for the P3 and P4 games. Ever hear of the 220 boxed combinations? You can generate them in a flash and have all kinds of info that there is not time to mention. You need to get some time in with the tool before you toss it aside, -if it was the only tool you had, you could spend years learning how to master it and make it sing. Not everyone uses it the same because it is way beyond a Swiss Army knife for the games.

Do you like to follow sums? High-low? Even-Odd?

The wheel software here does far more than wheel digits and is a most powerful tool to analyze the sets when you use the inspector and deflator. I do not use it to wheel numbers because that is not the way I play sets, but if you had only seven digits that were for sure to be in the next draw, and certain sums were expected, you could have your sets in a matter of a few minutes or less from the time you log on.

That Wheeling software is new here at LP and there was no additional fee for me to pay for it since I joined. You will have to sit down and learn how each feature and filter works. Get acquainted with them and then the lights will come on. You will find yourself understanding the tool and how it can work for you, or you can just wheel some digits, take in some wins on a regular basis and fine tune your own system. Above all, it takes time and there is no shortcut click-click in substitution to what you have to learn. Don’t make big bets, make educated bets. Or, do what is an easy jamoke no-brainer: QP.

DD

Don’t let the absence of lavish ads and Big fat claims here at LP dismiss the quality of services you get. Unlike most software and systems sellers out there, Todd offers a full buffet of goods and wants you to come back for more. Most of the sellers out there don’t ever expect repeat business and have to dress up the same pig in lipstick to get you again. Don’t be surprised if some of what is offered out there is directly from LP posts. There are many integrated features here that cannot be purchased anywhere else. It’s a good value.

United States
          Member #93784
          July 7, 2010
          12 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I hear you, Delta Draw.

I am seriously considering joining.  Since there is not much difference between the price of Gold and Platinum memberships, I'll just go with Platinum if I decide to join.

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

If LP provides great tools? LMAO!

The wheeling software here is the most versatile wheeling software for the P3 and P4 games. Ever hear of the 220 boxed combinations? You can generate them in a flash and have all kinds of info that there is not time to mention. You need to get some time in with the tool before you toss it aside, -if it was the only tool you had, you could spend years learning how to master it and make it sing. Not everyone uses it the same because it is way beyond a Swiss Army knife for the games.

Do you like to follow sums? High-low? Even-Odd?

The wheel software here does far more than wheel digits and is a most powerful tool to analyze the sets when you use the inspector and deflator. I do not use it to wheel numbers because that is not the way I play sets, but if you had only seven digits that were for sure to be in the next draw, and certain sums were expected, you could have your sets in a matter of a few minutes or less from the time you log on.

That Wheeling software is new here at LP and there was no additional fee for me to pay for it since I joined. You will have to sit down and learn how each feature and filter works. Get acquainted with them and then the lights will come on. You will find yourself understanding the tool and how it can work for you, or you can just wheel some digits, take in some wins on a regular basis and fine tune your own system. Above all, it takes time and there is no shortcut click-click in substitution to what you have to learn. Don’t make big bets, make educated bets. Or, do what is an easy jamoke no-brainer: QP.

DD

Don’t let the absence of lavish ads and Big fat claims here at LP dismiss the quality of services you get. Unlike most software and systems sellers out there, Todd offers a full buffet of goods and wants you to come back for more. Most of the sellers out there don’t ever expect repeat business and have to dress up the same pig in lipstick to get you again. Don’t be surprised if some of what is offered out there is directly from LP posts. There are many integrated features here that cannot be purchased anywhere else. It’s a good value.

DD, thank you for posting that great description of the wheels tool.  I tend to be very technical in my descriptions, which is not necessarily everyone's cup of tea, so hearing it described from your viewpoint is priceless, and I'm sure it's very helpful for folks.

I'm really glad to hear you say that it's not "just a wheel", which is how I tend to think of it too.  It's a way to generate a very specific group of numbers -- ANY group of numbers.

Also, I was happy to see you tie it in with the Deflate and Inspector tools.  I do most definitely design all the tools to be complementary to each other and work together.

I marked your post as one of my Favorites, so I can refer back to it.

majakman's avatar - avatar1owr

United States
              Member #84857
              January 4, 2010
              21 Posts
              Posted: August 28, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

For the record. I have used the Magic Wheel for years and haved banked thousands of dollars with it.

It's like any software program you purchase, there is always the common sense element involved. Which obviously is missing in quite a few cases.

United States
                Member #93784
                July 7, 2010
                12 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2010, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

For the record. I have used the Magic Wheel for years and haved banked thousands of dollars with it.

It's like any software program you purchase, there is always the common sense element involved. Which obviously is missing in quite a few cases.

Everyone uses a system/software differently.  If you had so much success with it, can you please share how you play?

Thanks.

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  OHIO
                  United States
                  Member #5328
                  June 30, 2004
                  1284 Posts
                  Posted: August 29, 2010, 12:37 am - IP Logged

indefense of"mike k" I have got alot of good ideas to make my own picks from his freebies... (eg infamous3).

would I buy his sytstems, no..

If I bought any system it would be from lottolaughs!

have a great winning day!

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: August 29, 2010, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Can you prove it?

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: August 29, 2010, 2:35 am - IP Logged

There is no one perfect wheel or software...PERIOD. It's all in the individual's methodical way of applying the appropriate numbers according to what's going on. Software applications simply make it easier for a person to select what they want in terms of numbers...that's it.

All these people on the internet selling and advertising systems are full of B.S. The arrangement of numbers isn't a difficult task at all and can be done with just some time and patience. I've never purchased anyone's software and don't need to for this matter. If a person can't count from 0-9 and put some good numbers together and get the hits they want, then they need to quit playing lotto and invest that money into some math classes. For real.

Sure, there are people that aren't math savvy but, there's tons of free information on the 'net regarding how to put together winning numbers. Why spend money on what's already free and common sense? My .02.

L.L.

United States
                        Member #24503
                        October 23, 2005
                        159 Posts
                        Posted: August 29, 2010, 2:48 am - IP Logged

For all you people out there considering purchasing this stuff, it's all a bunch of different so-called web sites, authors, etc., but IT'S ALL ONE GUY.

You're basically buying roughly the same stuff again, and again, and again.  Hope you enjoy spending 50 bucks at a clip for the same simple programs again and again.

It's the same "Mike K" (or whatever he's going by) who cranks out these things and markets them under a thousand different web sites.

I would not be a bit surprised if several usernames are being controlled by him, or by "close friends" of his in order to continue pushing his software without "breaking the rules" at Lottery Post.

If you're looking for some good Pick 3 (and Pick 4) wheeling software, you don't have to lay down 50 bucks.  Lottery Post has a fantastic Pick 3/Pick 4 positional wheeling tool that includes some of the best filtering you can find.  The basic functionality is available to all Gold and Platinum members, and Platinum members also get the advanced filtering.

Again, that comes with the existing membership most serious lottery players have already upgraded to here, without any additional purchase of software.

Thank you for the warning.  Sounds like a con artist.  I hope that the person making the suggestion to the OP wasn't a sock puppet.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31337 Posts
                          Posted: August 29, 2010, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I use this system with good results in Ga.  I do new numbers after every draw and use the Automatic filter.  Perhaps the original poster can try it my way.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                            Member #93784
                            July 7, 2010
                            12 Posts
                            Posted: August 30, 2010, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I use this system with good results in Ga.  I do new numbers after every draw and use the Automatic filter.  Perhaps the original poster can try it my way.

Since I have already purchased the software, I might as well try testing it some more.  So I'll test Georgia using your method.

Do you play only Straight, or both Straight and Boxed?

Thanks.