Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When will I win the lotto??

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 6 years ago by victorl3ichiban.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: August 30, 2010, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Do you ever ask yourself that question?

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: August 30, 2010, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

I  don't mean to down-play your optimism displayed in the title of this thread, but i think it should say "If"....not....."when". That's a more realistic option for me. "If".... someone wins the JP......... "If."...... is a big word.....lol

san jose
      United States
      Member #53761
      July 20, 2007
      277 Posts
      Posted: August 30, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

If I win the jackpot?? When? Where? What time?

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2010, 12:00 am - IP Logged

If I win the jackpot?? When? Where? What time?

When?......Tomorrow.

Where?....Tocoma Washington

What time?......(7:20 AM tomorrow)

(Tacoma?)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2010, 12:04 am - IP Logged

I  don't mean to down-play your optimism displayed in the title of this thread, but i think it should say "If"....not....."when". That's a more realistic option for me. "If".... someone wins the JP......... "If."...... is a big word.....lol

"If will I win the lotto" doesn't make a lot of sense though when you think about it.

I'm just sayin...

Keep in mind I'm inebriated though.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

When?......Tomorrow.

Where?....Tocoma Washington

What time?......(7:20 AM tomorrow)

(Tacoma?)

People in Tacoma are crazy though.

I think it comes from hugging trees.

There's dangerous chemicals in trees you know.

They should cut them all down.

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10353 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2010, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Well, the lights came on in Wriglry Field*, so anything is possible.

* 8-8-1988, 8-8-88......The first night game ever at wrigley Field was rained out and one of the announcers said, "Not only old man Wrigley didn't want night games, but not even God wants the Cubs playing at night."

rdgrnr,

Remember a song by the Statler Brothers, Don't Wait On Me, that had this line:

When the lights come on in Wrigley Field that's when I'll come back to you

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Well, the lights came on in Wriglry Field*, so anything is possible.

* 8-8-1988, 8-8-88......The first night game ever at wrigley Field was rained out and one of the announcers said, "Not only old man Wrigley didn't want night games, but not even God wants the Cubs playing at night."

rdgrnr,

Remember a song by the Statler Brothers, Don't Wait On Me, that had this line:

When the lights come on in Wrigley Field that's when I'll come back to you

CT,

No, I don't remember that song but I was there the night the lights came on in Wrigley.

I was a Sox fan til those 2 idiots bought the franchise and tore down Comiskey and built that monstrosity they have now.

Last baseball game I watched was in Big Nose Kate's Saloon (rightfully the Grand Hotel) in Tombstone Arizona when the Sox won the World Series.

Sam Siannis rescinded the billy goat curse on the Cubs but I don't think the billy goat did.

Remember when they were up 3 and 0 with San Diego? That billy goat don't play.

--Edmund Burke

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                  adelaide sa
                  Australia
                  Member #37136
                  April 11, 2006
                  3300 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2010, 12:54 am - IP Logged

its not so much ask the question , its more  like  " ho humm here i got checking my losing tickets again "

"hey wait, why are the numbers on my ticket the same as the 6 winners? thats not right. llemme check again."

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: August 31, 2010, 1:04 am - IP Logged

"If will I win the lotto" doesn't make a lot of sense though when you think about it.

I'm just sayin...

Keep in mind I'm inebriated though.

I'm aneebreeated too.....

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2010, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Hee...heee,....e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.

United States
                        Member #81843
                        October 31, 2009
                        856 Posts
                        Posted: August 31, 2010, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Had some apple pie and feeling the shine.

Here in Washington we win just for the fun of it and let the state have it to keep going.

Hey ridge, we did cut down all the trees and replanted the most successful reforestation in the country. Ahh, but there are few old growths left in an isolated area and they would have you in awe. We love trees and we love logging. And what you call mountains, well they just are little hills to us. Your trees are what we call peckerpoles. You got some weird east-coast ideas about us in the NW. If you knew your history, you would know where the civil war vets went to start over, N & S. Hey and the first black man here could not live in what is now Oregon and was sent north. His name: George Bush. Just remember, it rains all the time and is overcast all year long. Don’t bother seeing for yourself because most easties go right for the highest bridge and jump off when it rains. You gotta be tough to live out west.

DD

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10353 Posts
                          Posted: August 31, 2010, 1:36 am - IP Logged

CT,

No, I don't remember that song but I was there the night the lights came on in Wrigley.

I was a Sox fan til those 2 idiots bought the franchise and tore down Comiskey and built that monstrosity they have now.

Last baseball game I watched was in Big Nose Kate's Saloon (rightfully the Grand Hotel) in Tombstone Arizona when the Sox won the World Series.

Sam Siannis rescinded the billy goat curse on the Cubs but I don't think the billy goat did.

Remember when they were up 3 and 0 with San Diego? That billy goat don't play.

rdgrnr,

Oh yeah I remember hwne they were 3 up on the Padres. 1984. I was working in Vegas and one of the guys in the pit had bet the Cubs on the futures before the season started.

When the playoffs started everyone was telling him to bet the Pads to hedge hids bet, but oh no...baaaa.....baaaaaa........the billy goat kept braying.

Found the song:

Don't Wait On Me

The Statler Brothers

When the sun wakes up in the west, and lays it's head down in the eastWhen they ordain Madlyn O'hare and she becomes a priestWhen a San Diego sailor, comes home with no tattoWhen the lights go on at Wrigley Field , I'll be comin' home to you 
                          But don't wait on me (little darlin'), Lord can't you see (little darlin')I only go (no farther), No guaranteeDon't wait on me (And when you), That's somethin' I (Just can't do)Never have and don't (Intend to), Don't wait on me
                          When the wind don't blow in Chicago, and L.A. is cold and clearWhen they unfurl Old Glory, and no one stands to cheerWhen my brother in law phones me, and the charges aren't reversedWhen the cabbie don't want a bigger tip, I'll be slidin' home from first
                          So don't wait on me (little darlin'), Lord can't you see (little darlin')I only go (no farther), No guaranteeDon't wait on me (And when you), That's somethin' I (Just can't do)Never have and don't (Intend to), Don't wait on me
                          When you load up on a long shot, and you win by half a noseWhen the Fourth of July parade, is called because it snowsWhen the waiting room is empty, and the Doc says,'come right in'When Christmas comes before New Years, I'll be commin' home again
                          But don't wait on me (little darlin'), Lord can't you see (little darlin')I only go (no farther), No guaranteeDon't wait on me (And when you), That's somethin' I (Just can't do)Never have and don't (Intend to), Don't wait on me
                          Don't wait on me, Don't wait on me, Don't wait on me, Don't wait
                          ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                          Boy that one is begging for a lottery parody!

That was really popular in Vegas when it came out, that and a song called The Football Card

"The Seattle Seahwaks and Jim Zorn
                          Made me sorry i was ever born.........."

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

san jose
                            United States
                            Member #53761
                            July 20, 2007
                            277 Posts
                            Posted: August 31, 2010, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Once I win the lotto, I will be on my way up to Seattle. I really want to get out of California.

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2010, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Once I win the lotto, I will be on my way up to Seattle. I really want to get out of California.

Well if you were on welfare in CA, you would be given greyhound therapy and be here by now. Word: Most Californians can’t handle the climate. The freaks are going to Arizona.

DD