Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When will I win the lotto??

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 6 years ago by victorl3ichiban.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2010, 2:04 am - IP Logged

actually, I prefer Seattle weather. I really hate the weather in California. I hate the hot climate. I don't like sun. I dont like the life style and culture here. I want to move to Seattle because of school there. I don't mind the weather.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10354 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2010, 2:08 am - IP Logged

victor3ichiban,

I used to live in Monterey. Nice cool summers, Monterey and "the cloud" that hangs over the Bay have an agreement, it keeps it cool most of the time.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

san jose
      United States
      Member #53761
      July 20, 2007
      277 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2010, 2:31 am - IP Logged

I like Moneterey, go there once in a while but I don't want live there. Seattle is great! It is almost like San Francisco and plus I really want to go to University of Seattle. One thing for sure, I really want get out of California. Can't afford to live here and everthing here is bad especially the school and job. I am also sick and tired of the people and the lifestyle here.

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40572 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2010, 9:16 am - IP Logged

I,  AM going to win tomarrow. SO IT IS SAID! SO IT SHALL BE WRITTEN! tee hee

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10354 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2010, 10:27 am - IP Logged

victorl3ichiban,

Washingtonians don't tan, they rust!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

san jose
            United States
            Member #53761
            July 20, 2007
            277 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

I like it. I hate the tanner.

CA
              United States
              Member #84266
              December 26, 2009
              410 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

I too like the weather up in Seattle.

san jose
                United States
                Member #53761
                July 20, 2007
                277 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2010, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

California used to be good like 15 years ago but now this place is a lot worse. The only good thing I would say about California is probably the cold foggy wheater in Fall and Winter. I really hate the sun now a day. It starting to get a lot hotter over the past 5 years.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

California used to be good like 15 years ago but now this place is a lot worse. The only good thing I would say about California is probably the cold foggy wheater in Fall and Winter. I really hate the sun now a day. It starting to get a lot hotter over the past 5 years.

I think things will improve in California.

Al Gore just bought another humongous, palacial, oceanfront mansion for himself out there, victorl3ichiban. Prices have really come down on oceanfront property since he said ocean levels are going to rise and swallow up all the ocean states so he got a really good deal on it. He's a smart investor.

He may be interested in letting you earn some extra cash by massaging him after his speeches.

Or you could refuse the cash and just do it for the polar bears.

He's trying to save them you know.

You don't hate polar bears and want them all to die, do you?

Don't charge him for it then, just do the massage so the polar bears can live.

That would be just as good as winning the lotto.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

OwlCreekBridge's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    lottoville
                    United States
                    Member #95474
                    August 11, 2010
                    132 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2010, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Once I win the lotto, I will be on my way up to Seattle. I really want to get out of California.

you might want to re-think that. I read the sales tax in Washington can be as high as 9.5% in some areas. that is even higher than california sales tax

United States
                      Member #81843
                      October 31, 2009
                      856 Posts
                      Posted: September 1, 2010, 4:18 am - IP Logged

you might want to re-think that. I read the sales tax in Washington can be as high as 9.5% in some areas. that is even higher than california sales tax

yepper!

We in Washington are very fortunate that we do not get the government we pay for. They are now taxing candy and soda pop and if you smoke or chew, the tax on that stuff makes a pack or a can over $9.00. Real-estate is on par with California now because the rat-race stampede of the California ‘rush’ moved north over 20 years ago. Gridlock is unbelievable even in small towns. The result is California has infested Oregon, Washington and Idaho to the north. Nevada, New Mexico and Arizona to the east. Then there is Wyoming, Montana and Utah: Same thing. The cost of living went from real decent to California dream’n in a few decades. The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence and that sucking sound from the south is the economy of a state that lost significant wage earners and flush retirees many years ago.

I would think Evergreen university would be a more idealistic fantasy for Californians.

It makes you laugh that a transplant goes to great lengths to not reveal they are from California. That’s okay, the weather always gets to them and the pills just don’t do the trick. That convict from Arkansas who shot those cops having coffee- just another outlander who went berserk from the weather. After a short rain-free summer the new transients kill themselves or leave, never to return. You can sit in front of a blue screen or sunshine lamp all day it does not work if sunshine is what your body is used to.

You have to get inoculated with mold spores to adapt. Black mold spores. Side effects? Depends if or how your body can adapt to the spores. They are everywhere and all they need is a little moisture in your lungs to activate. You will get real sick when you get them, then there are the relapses. It’s nature’s way of natural selection and the spores are genetically dynamic. Are you? Also the background radiation from Hanford and infiltration into the water tables has indeterminate effects. MS is the highest here than you are told. Like the guy said, you have to be tough to live outwest.

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: September 1, 2010, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Had some apple pie and feeling the shine.

Here in Washington we win just for the fun of it and let the state have it to keep going.

Hey ridge, we did cut down all the trees and replanted the most successful reforestation in the country. Ahh, but there are few old growths left in an isolated area and they would have you in awe. We love trees and we love logging. And what you call mountains, well they just are little hills to us. Your trees are what we call peckerpoles. You got some weird east-coast ideas about us in the NW. If you knew your history, you would know where the civil war vets went to start over, N & S. Hey and the first black man here could not live in what is now Oregon and was sent north. His name: George Bush. Just remember, it rains all the time and is overcast all year long. Don’t bother seeing for yourself because most easties go right for the highest bridge and jump off when it rains. You gotta be tough to live out west.

DD

I don't think many people consider Washington "The West". It's called "The Pacific Northwest".

When I think of "The West", I think of Dodge City, Deadwood, Fort Apache and Tombstone.

I never think of Kurt Cobain or Tofu Farms or Fusion Salads or whining, limp-wristed, peace marchers.

But hey, that's just me.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                          Member #81843
                          October 31, 2009
                          856 Posts
                          Posted: September 1, 2010, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

I don't think many people consider Washington "The West". It's called "The Pacific Northwest".

When I think of "The West", I think of Dodge City, Deadwood, Fort Apache and Tombstone.

I never think of Kurt Cobain or Tofu Farms or Fusion Salads or whining, limp-wristed, peace marchers.

But hey, that's just me.

Just you? like your avatar?

Yea, well Louis Lamour did write some good books for romantics that like fiction. Some of that fiction is actually taken for fact. The westward movement was to the Oregon territory on the heels of Lewis And Clark’s big adventure. Any idea what the oldest town west of the Mississippi is?

Even Walt Whitman who your avatar is a picture of Ridge ( http://www.suite101.com/content/poetry-review---walt-whitmans-song-of-myself-a221539) , knew that. Talk about limp wrist protestors, Walt was a real nancy getting the word out on some new progressive lifestyles. http://www.daypoems.net/poems/1900.html

Welcome is every organ and attribute of me, and of any man hearty and clean,
                          Not an inch nor a particle of an inch is vile, and none shall be
                          less familiar than the rest.

I am satisfied--I see, dance, laugh, sing;
                          As the hugging and loving bed-fellow sleeps at my side through the night,” from Song of Myself, WW.

That is, strange bedfellows buckaroo. East-coast big city corn huskers. Whitman was more than the father of free verse, he was the liberal embodiment of free love and was tell’n the world!

“Tenderly will I use you curling grass,
                          It may be you transpire from the breasts of young men,
                          It may be if I had known them I would have loved them,…..

The beards of the young men glisten'd with wet, it ran from their long hair,
                          Little streams pass'd all over their bodies.

An unseen hand also pass'd over their bodies,
                          It descended tremblingly from their temples and ribs.

The young men float on their backs, their white bellies bulge to the
                          sun, they do not ask who seizes fast to them,
                          They do not know who puffs and declines with pendant and bending arch,
                          They do not think whom they souse with spray.”

Keep your romantic ideals of the west right there guy with your copy of Brokeback Mountain.

DD

Just me!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: September 1, 2010, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Just you? like your avatar?

Yea, well Louis Lamour did write some good books for romantics that like fiction. Some of that fiction is actually taken for fact. The westward movement was to the Oregon territory on the heels of Lewis And Clark’s big adventure. Any idea what the oldest town west of the Mississippi is?

Even Walt Whitman who your avatar is a picture of Ridge ( http://www.suite101.com/content/poetry-review---walt-whitmans-song-of-myself-a221539) , knew that. Talk about limp wrist protestors, Walt was a real nancy getting the word out on some new progressive lifestyles. http://www.daypoems.net/poems/1900.html

Welcome is every organ and attribute of me, and of any man hearty and clean,
                            Not an inch nor a particle of an inch is vile, and none shall be
                            less familiar than the rest.

I am satisfied--I see, dance, laugh, sing;
                            As the hugging and loving bed-fellow sleeps at my side through the night,” from Song of Myself, WW.

That is, strange bedfellows buckaroo. East-coast big city corn huskers. Whitman was more than the father of free verse, he was the liberal embodiment of free love and was tell’n the world!

“Tenderly will I use you curling grass,
                            It may be you transpire from the breasts of young men,
                            It may be if I had known them I would have loved them,…..

The beards of the young men glisten'd with wet, it ran from their long hair,
                            Little streams pass'd all over their bodies.

An unseen hand also pass'd over their bodies,
                            It descended tremblingly from their temples and ribs.

The young men float on their backs, their white bellies bulge to the
                            sun, they do not ask who seizes fast to them,
                            They do not know who puffs and declines with pendant and bending arch,
                            They do not think whom they souse with spray.”

Keep your romantic ideals of the west right there guy with your copy of Brokeback Mountain.

DD

Just me!

Hey, I didn't even know that were Wally Whitman when I picked his mug shot out fer my aviator. I chose it just cuz it looks like me and most of the other old galoots in my neck of the woods on this here mountain. You seem to be pretty well acquainted with him though, quoting his poems and all. Was them yer favorite verses? Ya got em memorized? In fact it seemed to me you mighta been gettin all dreamy-eyed when ya was quotin him by the way ya carried on and on and on and on.

I have no romantic ideals of the west borne by Louis Lamour or anyone else. I've lived in the west and studied the west. I don't have a copy of Brokeback Mountain either and don't worry, I won't be asking to borrow yours. I don't want to read about the state of Washington's version of the "wild west".

Why don't you go dust off your old Boy George and Village People records now and relax with a nice Brandy Alexander or perhaps a Pink Squirrel?

--Edmund Burke

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                              light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: September 1, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

DD doesn't like "dude's" rdgrnr,   he likes underage teenage girls,  remember?

i wonder if the child predator laws are more "laxed"  in washington than calipornia?

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday