Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 9/1 - 9/30/2010

Topic closed. 1688 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Mink404Ski.

Page 100 of 113
PrintE-mailLink
taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
Dutchess County, New York
United States
Member #8067
October 22, 2004
3239 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey can someone tell me how to play online??  Website?  and can you cash out your money if you win???

johnnypicksit website has info on that..

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

United States
    Member #9763
    December 20, 2004
    2267 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

johnnypicksit website has info on that..

Forget johny.

I have informaton on that.

I have made $thousands of dollars betting online.

Send me a private message if you want info on the best website to play online.

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2010, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

i agree with you and you have a very valid point. i'd consider working towards that goal in the near future. as you can see the list is a bit on the out of control side but its what im working with at the moment. i do intend to trim that fat as time progresses. i understand that in can be a bit intimindating. its work in progress. thanks for voicing your opinion...its respected and constructive.  Smile

You are welcomed.

I was able to trim the fat off my numbers by creating 3 different systems and only playing those numbers that show up on 2 or 3 of the 3 systems.

I also play my numbers that show up here, Savants list, laidaily3 list, Lotto News, etc.

Trimming my list was a lot of work but its easier now.

I have the same goal as Savant but want to get better first.

My predictions will be spooky accurate in 6 months.

United States
        Member #9763
        December 20, 2004
        2267 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

188, 88X

I see double 8 coming as 188 or 88X. 

Possible: 883, 884, 888, 880.

United States
          Member #9763
          December 20, 2004
          2267 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2010, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

So is running a stop sign, talking on a cell phone.lol.......

Good point taxijohn.

Well behaved boys and girls make great citizens.

Great POOR citizens who go nowhere in life.

Without risk there is no glory.

Jack-C's avatar - us
            San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #61467
            May 24, 2008
            28146 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2010, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

So is running a stop sign, talking on a cell phone.lol.......

Both of which can and DO kill people.  My wife was killed in an automobile accident in 2003 by a drunk driver (also against the law) that ran a red light.  

I just have a different set of morals that some of you.  I believe in NOT breaking the law.  Bragging about breaking the law here on LP and helping others to do the same just amazes me.  But that's just me.  Do be very careful when you answer the front door!  DOJ does their job very well.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
              Dutchess County, New York
              United States
              Member #8067
              October 22, 2004
              3239 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2010, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Both of which can and DO kill people.  My wife was killed in an automobile accident in 2003 by a drunk driver (also against the law) that ran a red light.  

I just have a different set of morals that some of you.  I believe in NOT breaking the law.  Bragging about breaking the law here on LP and helping others to do the same just amazes me.  But that's just me.  Do be very careful when you answer the front door!  DOJ does their job very well.

Sorry to hear that about your wife Jack. While it might be "against the law" it is nearly impossible to do anything since it is done offshore through the internet. If one was to google "is internet gambling illegal" and choose the past results within the past year, you can find interesting articles and debates.

I am a law abiding citizen and as far as I'm concerned, making bets with a place located out of the country is no big deal. the government should be happy I'm winning because now I am going to buy my kid a whole bunch of cool stuff for his birthday because it was his age of 7 (007) that made me play it.

If the Government was smart, they would welcome online gambling and charge a tax. One article I read, and I agree, is that the government likely would not come after people hitting a thousand here and there, but those winning $500,000 or more, that would be a concern.

Sorry again about your wife.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear that about your wife Jack. While it might be "against the law" it is nearly impossible to do anything since it is done offshore through the internet. If one was to google "is internet gambling illegal" and choose the past results within the past year, you can find interesting articles and debates.

I am a law abiding citizen and as far as I'm concerned, making bets with a place located out of the country is no big deal. the government should be happy I'm winning because now I am going to buy my kid a whole bunch of cool stuff for his birthday because it was his age of 7 (007) that made me play it.

If the Government was smart, they would welcome online gambling and charge a tax. One article I read, and I agree, is that the government likely would not come after people hitting a thousand here and there, but those winning $500,000 or more, that would be a concern.

Sorry again about your wife.

Thank you, John.

I have a friend that works for the DOJ and I can't tell you all that he has shared with me, but you can find this in the laws:  a transfer of $5,000 or more is looked at VERY closely.  We hope that HR 2267 will pass and become law.  It is not clear if lotto betting would be legal, but I think so.  I used to be with one of those off-shore places and when the law passed to make it illegal, I couldn't get my money.  I had a little over $1,000 that I couldn't get.  Finally, they sent me a check and I STILL could not cash it here in the U.S.  I went to Mexico and paid a premium for cashing it.  At least I got most of my money back.

United States
                  Member #9763
                  December 20, 2004
                  2267 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

***DANGER***

I want to write a few words about the big danger of betting online.

I am not talking about getting ripped off or not being able to get your money (I never had any problem getting my money out of my online account.)

The problem with betting online is that it is TOO EASY and CONVENIENT to place a bet.

Normally, when you play the numbers you have to give some thought about what numbers to play and then walk down to the store and buy your ticket. You have to make the effort of going to the store even if it’s raining or there is a snowstorm outside.

Well, when you have an online account you don’t have that problem.

You see, when you have an online account, you can sit in front of your computer all day long playing numbers. You don’t have to worry about bad weather; you just have to type in a few numbers and you are set.

This is extremely dangerous!!

Why?

Because you can easily go thru $100s if not $1,000s of dollars doing this.

The convenience of betting online can make you lose any money you win online. (Read that again)

I speak from experience here; this is not theory.

So you have to be extremely careful about having an online account; you have to plan your bets AHEAD of time and exert Self Discipline or else you will lose all your money.

To avoid this follow these 4 Strategies:

(1)    Only deposit $100 or $200 into your account at a time. Never put in more than $250.

(2)    Only make .25 and .50 cent bets no matter how SURE you are that the number will hit.

(3)    Immediately take 80% of your money out after a big win.

(4)    Make ONE deposit at the start of the month for the entire month.

The 4th strategy may be the most important strategy.

I suggest putting in $100 or $200 ($250 maximum) at the start of the month (Oct 1, Nov 1, Dec 1, etc) and only making .25 and .50 bets for the rest of the month on the fewest possible numbers. You may want to set a limit of how many numbers you will play per week, say 5 or 7.

Never Play more than 10 numbers per week.

What happens if you lose your $100 or $200 initial deposit?

You are done for the month. DO NOT put more money into your account until NEXT month.

You need this self disciple to win in the long term.

Knowing this will force you to be careful with your bets and motivate you to bet on a few numbers for just .25 or .50 a pop because you have to make that $100 or $200 last for the entire month.

Follow these 4 strategies and you will be a winner in the long term.

United States
                    Member #95478
                    August 11, 2010
                    18 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2010, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello all, I just wanted to bring to everyone attention,  the 9 and 8 hasn't played together in over a month.

Most of you probably already noticed that, but this is for the few that hasn't notice the trend.

I will be playing ALL the 9, 8 numbers on The Numbers Savant's list and a few of my own. On the Savant's list I will be playing 895( "Big Time" cause it's on his list twice), 198, 898.

My numbers will be 829, 398, 869 and for Win Four 4409.

Good Luck All.........

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                      boogiedown
                      United States
                      Member #95878
                      August 19, 2010
                      2887 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2010, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

it will be made legal as long as the government gets their cut..... if they cant get there cut they make  it against the law... and make the money on the back end prison system... anyway you put it............they get paid... so in the end crime dont pay...... but a dollar on 693 tonight will bring some padding in the pocket... whether you buy online from the numberman or the lottery machine. All three supplying a demand......r we talking about numbers.... i have 693 320 694 695 692 298   x9x all the way. im going for quality over quantity... aanewyork great piece... for those who cant control themselves go to g.a. not georgia ...

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Jack-C's avatar - us
                        San Diego, CA
                        United States
                        Member #61467
                        May 24, 2008
                        28146 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2010, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello all, I just wanted to bring to everyone attention,  the 9 and 8 hasn't played together in over a month.

Most of you probably already noticed that, but this is for the few that hasn't notice the trend.

I will be playing ALL the 9, 8 numbers on The Numbers Savant's list and a few of my own. On the Savant's list I will be playing 895( "Big Time" cause it's on his list twice), 198, 898.

My numbers will be 829, 398, 869 and for Win Four 4409.

Good Luck All.........

There are only 10 (89x).  Why not play all 10 of them?

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                          boogiedown
                          United States
                          Member #95878
                          August 19, 2010
                          2887 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2010, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

the 298 i got it but being today is 928 i dont know if it will come.

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

msbkny's avatar - 527216 3989976104265_80892509_n.jpg
                            brooklyn, ny
                            United States
                            Member #89790
                            April 15, 2010
                            2344 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2010, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

it will be made legal as long as the government gets their cut..... if they cant get there cut they make  it against the law... and make the money on the back end prison system... anyway you put it............they get paid... so in the end crime dont pay...... but a dollar on 693 tonight will bring some padding in the pocket... whether you buy online from the numberman or the lottery machine. All three supplying a demand......r we talking about numbers.... i have 693 320 694 695 692 298   x9x all the way. im going for quality over quantity... aanewyork great piece... for those who cant control themselves go to g.a. not georgia ...

IS this is what it takes to make ny forum active, is talking about online betting? lol

United States
                              Member #9763
                              December 20, 2004
                              2267 Posts
                              Posted: September 28, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged
                              Play 813 Straight

I want to give you this update insofar as doubles are concerned...plus a Hot Tip.

My system is telling me that one of these doubles can hit this week: 722, 772, 242, 244, 007, 070

So the 2 can line itself up with the 7 or the 4.

Nobody is talking about the 007 but it may hit this week as 007 or 070. 007 is a stronger possibility than 070.

Good triples for this week are 000, 777, 999. 

Hot Tip......the 318 everybody was talking about last week may actually hit as 813 this week.  

I am playing 813 Straight for the rest of the week.

These numbers are good until Saturday Sept 18.

I posted that 007 above on Sept 14.

And today is the 28th.

My numbers seem to be hitting a week or two after I post them.

Page 100 of 113