Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 9/1 - 9/30/2010

Topic closed. 1688 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Mink404Ski.

Page 99 of 113
PrintE-mailLink
taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
Dutchess County, New York
United States
Member #8067
October 22, 2004
3239 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2010, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

AWSOME...good for you...playing online really makes a difference huh?.... you nearly doubled what you would have taken from the store. Wink

Yep. An I'm working my way down the coast as the drawing fall with 25 cent and 50 cent bets on 007 010 012 159

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #84279
    December 26, 2009
    1303 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

GAT IT! NY  007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurray!my Licence plate # Payed off 114007 woooopieeeeeeeee!Party

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
      Baltimore
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44043 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Yep. An I'm working my way down the coast as the drawing fall with 25 cent and 50 cent bets on 007 010 012 159

congrats taxijohn...im on the same boat going down the atlantic coast online....its a wonderful thing.  Wink

United States
        Member #9763
        December 20, 2004
        2267 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2010, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Though I agree that posting too many numbers is not helpful, I disagree that it matters where or how your numbers are generated.  I do my own workouts and use software to help.  I think that was is truly important is if the numbers you post produce winners or not.  After all that is the name of the game...winning.

I mean wouldn't it be nice not to have to spend hours trying to figure out the number, but rather have a program spit out numbers in seconds one of which is the winner?

I have no problem with software programs or Excel; I use them all the time.

But I notice that the human element must be added to most systems in the narrowing down process or else you will be faced with 50, 60, or more numbers to play on any given day.

That is what is missing when I see somebody posting 60, 70, or 100 numbers for any given day or week. They have one part of the equation (software) but they are missing the other part needed to narrow down the numbers (thinking).

My solution to narrowing down numbers is simple; I use several systems and I only play those numbers that show up in 2 or more systems.

So the basic problem here seems to be just relying on ONE system.

This equation holds true about 70% of the time in my experience:

One System = Too Many Numbers.

srpny's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          New York
          United States
          Member #22672
          September 29, 2005
          718 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey can someone tell me how to play online??  Website?  and can you cash out your money if you win???

provo
            Turks and Caicos Islands
            Member #69697
            January 14, 2009
            36 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Im a new member i got these numbers for tonight 2925 989  238 294 305

United States
              Member #9763
              December 20, 2004
              2267 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

And on that note i must agree with you which is why i did post that list. that list is from an excel system that i use and its been helping lots of people win. its been kept private until now. i didnt think it was fair to keep circulating it in private. i wanted to share with folks. i have big weekly lists from several respected lottery players and its cool too look and compare what i have with what they provide. people are too quick to jump out and say what they DONT LIKE instead of seeing what can come from it. its a tool just like everything else. the lottery bible list is the biggest i have seen posted by members and i think its a great reference point. what i posted is what i use alongside my pairs to get an idea where i should be looking and to narrow down plays as someone else just stated. the list is NOT intended to confuse anyone. once you see how it works the so-called confusion will be cut short. before i bash any concept i always give it a chance. i have learned that there is always going to be some out spoken people and they have their right to be that way. when i get 100 emails a day with people asking me how i pick my numbers and where i get them from, i feel the need to be honest, fair and NOT leave them hanging.i was asked to post it, so i did.those that think its too many numbers can navigate around it...thats your privilage also. thats my 20 cents.Approve

"what i posted is what i use alongside my pairs to get an idea where i should be looking and to narrow down plays as someone else just stated. the list is NOT intended to confuse anyone."

Everybody here appreciates what you are doing Technics and what would be really cool is if you posted the FEW numbers that you actually end up playing based on all the data you have access to.

Because I am sure you don’t play all those numbers you post; you only play a few of them based on your experience.

THOSE are the numbers that would actually help the most people.

If you do this and your numbers hit, you will build a a bigger reputation.

Then you can end up doing what Savant is planning on doing which is selling his list (he is working on his website as we speak).

He is giving his list for free now, but that will change.

And believe me; this guy will make a lot of money selling his list because by giving away his numbers for free he has shown that his numbers do hit every single month, in every state he predicts numbers for.

There is a method to his madness.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44043 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

"what i posted is what i use alongside my pairs to get an idea where i should be looking and to narrow down plays as someone else just stated. the list is NOT intended to confuse anyone."

Everybody here appreciates what you are doing Technics and what would be really cool is if you posted the FEW numbers that you actually end up playing based on all the data you have access to.

Because I am sure you don’t play all those numbers you post; you only play a few of them based on your experience.

THOSE are the numbers that would actually help the most people.

If you do this and your numbers hit, you will build a a bigger reputation.

Then you can end up doing what Savant is planning on doing which is selling his list (he is working on his website as we speak).

He is giving his list for free now, but that will change.

And believe me; this guy will make a lot of money selling his list because by giving away his numbers for free he has shown that his numbers do hit every single month, in every state he predicts numbers for.

There is a method to his madness.

i agree with you and you have a very valid point. i'd consider working towards that goal in the near future. as you can see the list is a bit on the out of control side but its what im working with at the moment. i do intend to trim that fat as time progresses. i understand that in can be a bit intimindating. its work in progress. thanks for voicing your opinion...its respected and constructive.  Smile

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                  Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #74991
                  May 24, 2009
                  5564 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Oh snap, I caught that heavy!!!!

Congratulations TaxiJohn.

PartyParty

Pets: 801-4520-6383

rexboy's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    fort pierce
                    United States
                    Member #89975
                    April 19, 2010
                    1987 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I covered all the triples online, F&ck NY, I hate this State anyway, wish I hit the power ball so I could move.

Went heavy on 444 666 and 888. I wonder sometimes if we are being bamboozled by following a number's result based on months, like when we say "well, September is almost over, we haven't had a triple", does it matter what "month" it is? how about, a triple falls on the average of every 40 days or so, AVERAGE. Correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't really research it.

I'm going to ignore what month we are in and focus more on how many days it's been since the last triple, which, in NY seems to be about 75 days or so, you can correct me, I just did it quickly using a calendar. So, we are "overdue" some might say, but who now, this can drag on another month... I mean, 30 days.

My son turns 7 (007) on the 12th (1012 and 012). I played neighboring states on Sunday for 50 cents straight, then, because I cashed out some cash, my account ran low. I was busy in the AM on Monday, so I did not have a chance to reload my account and play those numbers again and sure enough... CT. 007 straight. Mad

Todays picks Triples, 007 012 159 (PM) 205 (20.50 inches at birth) 911 115

awesome taxijohn 007 excellent well dammCheers

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                      New York
                      United States
                      Member #83026
                      November 27, 2009
                      2132 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Hey can someone tell me how to play online??  Website?  and can you cash out your money if you win???

We are not allowed to tell you that here.

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #77101
                        July 13, 2009
                        7805 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Oh snap, I caught that heavy!!!!

Taxjohn, WTG on your hit today!!

$1.00 x 3 Very Nice $$$$Lep

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #83026
                          November 27, 2009
                          2132 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

What's up Lex, how was your trip to TnT?

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

Jack-C's avatar - us
                            San Diego, CA
                            United States
                            Member #61467
                            May 24, 2008
                            28146 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

For right now it is against the law.  We are watching HR 2267.  If it passes, then MAYBE playing lotto online will be legal.  

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                              Dutchess County, New York
                              United States
                              Member #8067
                              October 22, 2004
                              3239 Posts
                              Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

For right now it is against the law.  We are watching HR 2267.  If it passes, then MAYBE playing lotto online will be legal.  

So is running a stop sign, talking on a cell phone.lol.......

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

Page 99 of 113