Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2010

Topic closed. 3752 replies. Last post 6 years ago by lucky1986.

Page 82 of 251
PrintE-mailLink
sincere's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg

United States
Member #88283
March 13, 2010
902 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Dupe Alert    scooby dooby dooby doooooooo................Cheers

500 ,501, 502 ,503 ,504 ,505 ,506 ,507 ,508 ,509           lp fam lets win!

055 ,056 ,057 ,058 ,059 ,050 ,051 ,052 ,053 ,054           big today! Thumbs Up

510 ,511 ,512 ,513 ,514 ,515 ,516 ,517 ,518 ,519

065 ,066 ,067 ,068 ,069 ,060 ,061 ,062 ,063 ,064

520 ,521 ,522 ,523 ,524 ,525 ,526 ,527 ,528 ,529

075 ,076 ,077 ,078 ,079 ,070 ,071 ,072 ,073 ,074

JustmeinNC's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
    Coastal North Carolina
    United States
    Member #87242
    February 20, 2010
    3 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

I agree with what you are saying 100%.  It's almost comical watching as the majority sit back and let this person behave rudely towards one other person in particular. It's like they are afraid to cross this person because they may get blessed with a winning number from them one day.  As it is, only special friends get the blessed numbers sent by pm of course, so I wonder why the group of special friends don't just communicate by pm, instead of taunting the others with their "I told you it would be ###", yet they never posted one number.  Okay.  Rant is over.  You can post this for all to see, Im not seeking blessings from anyone on here.

United States
      Member #73771
      April 24, 2009
      836 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

i thought this post was called the LPfamily NOT THE LOTTERY FARVOITES. i am not new this post but this is my first time writting anything because i am concern about people tryingto shine and have their pet pees as they say up here. I thought this site was about  a LP family trying to help one another out not just certain ones.I know I am not the only one that feels this way but I am the only that is getting tried of these pet pees up here. i dont play the lottery that much so I dont have nothing to lose. But from my view everyone should be treated equal if you know them or not. Like my my Tech he has no respect of person he post all his work and dont delete any pm that anyone sends him and he will answer.you know who you are .It is some others up here that will answer back I just dont want to start calling name right now. So if you call yourself a LP family then start acting like one and stop this pet pee stuff.

DanceGreen laugh

United States
        Member #73771
        April 24, 2009
        836 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

I agree with what you are saying 100%.  It's almost comical watching as the majority sit back and let this person behave rudely towards one other person in particular. It's like they are afraid to cross this person because they may get blessed with a winning number from them one day.  As it is, only special friends get the blessed numbers sent by pm of course, so I wonder why the group of special friends don't just communicate by pm, instead of taunting the others with their "I told you it would be ###", yet they never posted one number.  Okay.  Rant is over.  You can post this for all to see, Im not seeking blessings from anyone on here.

BananaGreen laugh

lbrazzill's avatar - CPSNAO32190708051429photo00photo
          Indian Trail
          United States
          Member #95482
          August 11, 2010
          582 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok let me respond to this as it is nonsence , i have been on this site for 2 months almost and i ask questions and people choose to help i don't take one persons numbers and run with them if you do that, you will never win.... these are ideas everyone has there own workout here and they post there ideas , the idea here is to compare notes and numbers , match numbers and go with what you feel to be a winning number , to sit around and wine about whos talking to who is just ridiculous, have fun play the numbers you want ... Rant

All About The Numbers ......

rocky mount nc
            United States
            Member #72981
            April 1, 2009
            754 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

I do think you are missing the point here. we dont care about the numbers or even the person you pm to . STOP  POSTING COMMENT TO US. Pm the person that you told and this why no one will be offened by their comments. I happy to see anybody that can get a number and a blessing because we all need one every now and then . But just stop as you say throwing it our face.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31939 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

JustmeinNC, a good while back I posted the same thing as to why not communicate by pm also instead of putting it on here about giving certain ones winning numbers in a pm so other NC players will feel they are missing out on something special & it started "world war 3" on here.

If I give someone a suggestion of a number I don't then come on and post anything about the pm I sent them as I feel it's between that person & myself, that's why it's called a "private message"!

I pick my own numbers out by myself and don't depend on "blessings" from anyone & seem to be doing just fine with it.

I do use the tools on LP or I would have been gone a long time ago & made a few people happy on here.

JustmeinNC's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
                Coastal North Carolina
                United States
                Member #87242
                February 20, 2010
                3 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

I do think you are missing the point here. we dont care about the numbers or even the person you pm to . STOP  POSTING COMMENT TO US. Pm the person that you told and this why no one will be offened by their comments. I happy to see anybody that can get a number and a blessing because we all need one every now and then . But just stop as you say throwing it our face.

Dont waste your breathe lotsoluck.  See earlier posts from last night.  This person got blessed last night with the winning number  lol!

rocky mount nc
                  United States
                  Member #72981
                  April 1, 2009
                  754 Posts

i agree 100%

United States
                    Member #73771
                    April 24, 2009
                    836 Posts

Ok let me respond to this as it is nonsence , i have been on this site for 2 months almost and i ask questions and people choose to help i don't take one persons numbers and run with them if you do that, you will never win.... these are ideas everyone has there own workout here and they post there ideas , the idea here is to compare notes and numbers , match numbers and go with what you feel to be a winning number , to sit around and wine about whos talking to who is just ridiculous, have fun play the numbers you want ... Rant

I Agree! the funny thing is,  these ppl dont even post. H3ll they may even be the back burner beggers you hear about every so often.  come on now this post has been doing very well for a long time.  Its probally best if yall just stay on the sidelines read, write, learn and stop trying to come on here and cause problemsThumbs Up

burrGreen laugh

rocky mount nc
                      United States
                      Member #72981
                      April 1, 2009
                      754 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

OK I UNDERSTAND  NOW

lbrazzill's avatar - CPSNAO32190708051429photo00photo
                        Indian Trail
                        United States
                        Member #95482
                        August 11, 2010
                        582 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! the funny thing is,  these ppl dont even post. H3ll they may even be the back burner beggers you hear about every so often.  come on now this post has been doing very well for a long time.  Its probally best if yall just stay on the sidelines read, write, learn and stop trying to come on here and cause problemsThumbs Up

burrGreen laugh

I Agree!Leaving

All About The Numbers ......

rocky mount nc
                          United States
                          Member #72981
                          April 1, 2009
                          754 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

I am not a trouble maker .I just posted what was on my mind and you and no one else can change the way I feel. I am finish with this conversation and i hope all of you have a blessed day because this is the day that the LORD has made.

sincere's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg

United States
                            Member #88283
                            March 13, 2010
                            902 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

i thought this post was called the LPfamily NOT THE LOTTERY FARVOITES. i am not new this post but this is my first time writting anything because i am concern about people tryingto shine and have their pet pees as they say up here. I thought this site was about  a LP family trying to help one another out not just certain ones.I know I am not the only one that feels this way but I am the only that is getting tried of these pet pees up here. i dont play the lottery that much so I dont have nothing to lose. But from my view everyone should be treated equal if you know them or not. Like my my Tech he has no respect of person he post all his work and dont delete any pm that anyone sends him and he will answer.you know who you are .It is some others up here that will answer back I just dont want to start calling name right now. So if you call yourself a LP family then start acting like one and stop this pet pee stuff.

is this the same person talking to him self or herself  im not a pi but the typing and personality is the same probably got 5 profiles .......

i got a pretty good idea who this is lol..   i feel yo pain when i first came on no one would help me but im glad they didnt because i learnd on my own

by observing and searching the lp greats like vergie,tech and pair queen chella  and i just created my own color columms system that im just testing

this month  to see what it can do and its doing great so far i just want everyone  to win so lp fam keep the peace play smart win big and.........................lets get t!!!                 

"jealousy is the rage of man" Yes Nod

lucky1986's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                              Stantonsburg
                              United States
                              Member #92855
                              June 16, 2010
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

JustmeinNC, a good while back I posted the same thing as to why not communicate by pm also instead of putting it on here about giving certain ones winning numbers in a pm so other NC players will feel they are missing out on something special & it started "world war 3" on here.

If I give someone a suggestion of a number I don't then come on and post anything about the pm I sent them as I feel it's between that person & myself, that's why it's called a "private message"!

I pick my own numbers out by myself and don't depend on "blessings" from anyone & seem to be doing just fine with it.

I do use the tools on LP or I would have been gone a long time ago & made a few people happy on here.

I agree Vergie with you completely very well said.  I do the same thing... Good Luck to you all.  My hand is itching.....lolSee Ya!

Page 82 of 251