Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2010

Topic closed. 3752 replies. Last post 6 years ago by lucky1986.

Page 83 of 251
PrintE-mailLink
Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
North Carolina
United States
Member #75096
May 26, 2009
7136 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2010, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

This is the same person please dont respond... that is why I dont even put up my pairs on NC I do for other states this is too much..... I bless everyone on here and answer all my pm's privately not everyone do workouts on here and they dont have too some just put what they play and others dont.  I dont have to prove myself on LP as everyone who knows me know what I do.  I learned on my own no one helped me and now they know I know what I am doing cause if so they would not be hating..... I dont care the devil dont like to see people win and be blessed.  There are so many workouts on here every one dont have to put one up here at all.... The number will be in there face but they want to know what Chella36 is playing....Green laugh well buddy if people would be respectful I would post but I will not allow the devil at all in my life to be blessed off of me! So please anything else a person want to say or add please send me PM.... this forum is fun and I love everyone up here I am here to help believe it or not and for the ones who dont want help and want someone to give them one number then please you on wrong forum no one knows the right one that is why I play pairs.... better chances of winning.... As for the haters... well keep hating I am getting paid and that is all I have left to say.  So until you bring things to the table you dont have anything left to say.  Blessings to LP family on here and I hope you guys win today..........

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

sincere's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg

United States
    Member #88283
    March 13, 2010
    902 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

This is the same person please dont respond... that is why I dont even put up my pairs on NC I do for other states this is too much..... I bless everyone on here and answer all my pm's privately not everyone do workouts on here and they dont have too some just put what they play and others dont.  I dont have to prove myself on LP as everyone who knows me know what I do.  I learned on my own no one helped me and now they know I know what I am doing cause if so they would not be hating..... I dont care the devil dont like to see people win and be blessed.  There are so many workouts on here every one dont have to put one up here at all.... The number will be in there face but they want to know what Chella36 is playing....Green laugh well buddy if people would be respectful I would post but I will not allow the devil at all in my life to be blessed off of me! So please anything else a person want to say or add please send me PM.... this forum is fun and I love everyone up here I am here to help believe it or not and for the ones who dont want help and want someone to give them one number then please you on wrong forum no one knows the right one that is why I play pairs.... better chances of winning.... As for the haters... well keep hating I am getting paid and that is all I have left to say.  So until you bring things to the table you dont have anything left to say.  Blessings to LP family on here and I hope you guys win today..........

you go girrrrrrrrl !!!! lettem no pair queen.....Green laugh

rankinhenry's avatar - 8ball
      cleveland
      United States
      Member #85709
      January 21, 2010
      96 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

hello chella

ive never  responded to anything negative on the board before but i coming in on the tale end

i want you  to know i appreciate any help you and the others share with the lp family

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

you go girrrrrrrrl !!!! lettem no pair queen.....Green laugh

It is funny a while ago I felt that spirit and something said come on here and I did.... Why why why...... you can tell good spirits from bad..... I hope you win big today as everyone I will not lower my standards to the ones on here that just hate and sit back and start trouble.  That is a person who is lonely..... that is really sad too... then you have co signers who really think they are doing something and really dont know how to play the game.... It is funny blessings come in all forums and I just love you guys..... lets win today and love your numbers you are on it today.......

lbrazzill's avatar - CPSNAO32190708051429photo00photo
          Indian Trail
          United States
          Member #95482
          August 11, 2010
          582 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

It is funny a while ago I felt that spirit and something said come on here and I did.... Why why why...... you can tell good spirits from bad..... I hope you win big today as everyone I will not lower my standards to the ones on here that just hate and sit back and start trouble.  That is a person who is lonely..... that is really sad too... then you have co signers who really think they are doing something and really dont know how to play the game.... It is funny blessings come in all forums and I just love you guys..... lets win today and love your numbers you are on it today.......

mm hmm i'm just wanting to win some mulahhh baby needs a new pair of shoes .... Banana

All About The Numbers ......

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #75096
            May 26, 2009
            7136 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

hello chella

ive never  responded to anything negative on the board before but i coming in on the tale end

i want you  to know i appreciate any help you and the others share with the lp family

Thank you so much and will continue to help here and other states I love this game........ I hope you win today and good luck to you.

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

mm hmm i'm just wanting to win some mulahhh baby needs a new pair of shoes .... Banana

I may play doubles today along with singles cause NC may come slick today......

jbarn884's avatar - 15qw5dg
                Mooresville
                United States
                Member #89728
                April 14, 2010
                675 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I am not a trouble maker .I just posted what was on my mind and you and no one else can change the way I feel. I am finish with this conversation and i hope all of you have a blessed day because this is the day that the LORD has made.

If you check the followers that Vergie posts and then the ttt and rundowns that wpb posts, that is all the info you need.  You can go back years and read the posts from experienced players and learn it all.  It is frustrating trying to wade through pages of gibberish and bad grammar in this thread, it is supposed to be about Pick 3 only.

sincere's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg

United States
                  Member #88283
                  March 13, 2010
                  902 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

oh yeah ima stay on it to (lol)... lets get it!Wink

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31910 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

I agree Vergie with you completely very well said.  I do the same thing... Good Luck to you all.  My hand is itching.....lolSee Ya!

Thanks Lucky, it's not that I hate anyone.  I don't think I could hate anyone (even people I don't like I don't hate) , I was just stating what I feel & I know a lot of others feel too & are too afraid to express their opinions.

When this thread started everybody just posted the numbers on here they were playing for that draw and we compared them and now it's turned into something else.

There are a ton of NC players across this state that read this thread and they read it to get helpful info but they just choose not to post & I hate that they are referred to as "lurkers" etc.  I don't think Todd minds if people just read and don't post anywhere.

My hand is itching too!See Ya!

Good luck!

lucky1986's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                      Stantonsburg
                      United States
                      Member #92855
                      June 16, 2010
                      141 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Numbers I like are 731, 383, 500, 111 and all the 55#...  GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!Smile

jmidgette's avatar - batman38

United States
                        Member #82485
                        November 14, 2009
                        186 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2010, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Way to go Chella36!!!! I stopped posting because people were not using the site for the intended purpose. I just want to thank you for all you, Tech, Verjie and others do to assist us novice in obtaining funds from NCEL that we would not have had without assistance from persons like you who really care about everyone and want to see us all win something from time to time.  Just want you to know, even though, I don't post much  anymore, I visit the site and gain a lot from the information that you guys put out there.  I do appreciate you.

My hot number for the next 7 days.  648 

others numbers I am playing

604 - my house number (hot)

111, 555, 777

AKA DIVA I

Raleigh
                          United States
                          Member #85118
                          January 9, 2010
                          100 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Can't we all just get along??? My only comment is Spell Check Please!! No real workout here just some spread sheets from back in the day.  Just a few numbers to think about keeping in. 988, 290, 965,435,142,697,703,786, and 527..

Big DeOhGi's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                            Pembroke, NC
                            United States
                            Member #96968
                            September 9, 2010
                            632 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2010, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

QP any= 118

something to think about Good Luck!!

lbrazzill's avatar - CPSNAO32190708051429photo00photo
                              Indian Trail
                              United States
                              Member #95482
                              August 11, 2010
                              582 Posts
                              Posted: September 10, 2010, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

got a Qp 489 today and i picked up a few doubles today they are slick these days .... GL Lp family See Ya!

All About The Numbers ......

Page 83 of 251