Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No, Officer, I was distracted by the Moon...

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
South Florida
United States
Member #81890
November 1, 2009
4959 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2010, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Wherever you are in the world this early Sunday morning, I hope you can see, before the Sun rises, the breathtaking spectacle of the new Virgo Moon (in Cancer at the moment).  So often, we notice and marvel at the full moon,  but this giant banana slide could give the most wondrous Harvest Full Moon a run for its money.  As I made my way down the dark country road I live on, it was all I could focus on.  As luck would have it, there was no one else around at 3:30 a.m. to run into.

I have been led to believe that moving violation cases have been argued and won on the point that a driver was distracted by the bumper sticker, signage, or even paint job of another vehicle.  Is this true, or have I been led down an urban traffic court legend?  I mean, in GA it might be an alligator in the road, the MothMan in WV, or even a wiley coyote near Central Park, NY, but I missed the curve because of an uncoming bumper sticker?  Seriously?

Someone once said that essentially there is nothing the mind of man cannot fathom that the mind of man cannot fix.  I think this was a scientist defining hope.

Speaking of hope, all you psychic and intuitive Water signs and those greatly aligned with the Wet Ones need to listen up.  On the 8th, Venous moves to Scorpio (dark and definitely dangerous but passionately so); on the 9th, Jupiter (retrograde) moves to Pisces (hearts on your sleeves and everlastingly optimistic); on the 14th, Mars moves to Scorpio (think outside the lines on this one).

Right around 9/11, Merc un-retrogrades itself (thank you!), but that still leaves some of the Giants retrograding, including Jupiter.    On the topic of Merc, no surprise about the strong triple showings in all lottery states. We have that ideal trip planetary line up, with matching bookend Sun and Mercury (in Virgo), and this continues until late Sept.  As far back as Maybelle's, I have touted this rule of thumb and time has proven some years it is especially strong. 

But what of all this Water energy moving around in the upcoming weeks? Well, you have strong Scorpio which just loves 9's and 2's - Someone still has a 2 special surprise coming.  I would look to the big games as well where we can find more options on combinations of 22, 12, etc., as well as keeping an eye on doubles for front/back pair hits.  Then we have Pisces and Jupiter, which may mean 3 will be very important.  Merc moving may signal 718 and Virgo's influence may bring 5's.

Even those LP members who choose not to listen routinely to their gut need to pay attention to the messages that are about to start.  Dreaming is about to be off the chart and, if you are Sun Sign Water Baby, for heaven's sake listen to what your dreams are telling you.  The gift of knowing is right in your hands, you were born with it, so take advantage of it.  Just before you sleep, ask the Universe to allow you to dream and remember the winning game numbers you so desire.   What, exactly, do you have to lose?

For those of us born under planetarily less auspiciously placed intuitive ability, even we will experience the pings of knowing.  Perhaps it will be enough to guide you to a good deal, the right choice, or maybe even that big win you've been seeking for a long time.  I'm telling you, the cool fresh breeze of Fall is upon us and it brings good news as it moves the uncomfortable heat of summer away.

I, for one, cannot wait.     J  Type

A$ alway$, love reading your post$. 'The gift of knowing i$ right in your hand....' powerful word$ indeed!

Wi$hing you a wonderful Labor Day

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: September 8, 2010, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Thank you everyone for your kind words - I hear you!     Today, for a brief time, we have Virgo/Virgo/Virgo (Sun/Moon/Merc) lined up and the 555 has dropped. 

I hope my GA friends cleaned what's her name's house!    Dance   J

blessed221's avatar - lol
      michigan
      United States
      Member #70603
      February 6, 2009
      521 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2010, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank you everyone for your kind words - I hear you!     Today, for a brief time, we have Virgo/Virgo/Virgo (Sun/Moon/Merc) lined up and the 555 has dropped. 

Hi Jake please send them to mich

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Although I was not one of them, I take great pleasure in reporting that several GA players got that 555.  SO yes Marge's house got a nice cleaning today, lol

Excellent call and I've just recently stopped beating myself up over it.  I talked myself out of playing today...can't say why.  But 555 was on my playlist because a lady bought cigarettes the other day and they cost $5.55...really caught my eye and I don't smoke so I knew something was up.  Readin your post confirmed it, but I just didn't play today.  Phooey on me, but a big win for GA and we sure do appreciate you Jake!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
          Houston, TX
          United States
          Member #72540
          March 20, 2009
          1102 Posts
          Posted: September 8, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

yesterday Texas 718 straight

dover delaware
            United States
            Member #4466
            April 26, 2004
            1195 Posts
            Posted: September 8, 2010, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

hi jake im a true blue pisces and ive been waiting on 999 here in delaware  we had 268 tonight  glad i did not play anything  and your post was intersting  lesonook

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: September 9, 2010, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Although I was not one of them, I take great pleasure in reporting that several GA players got that 555.  SO yes Marge's house got a nice cleaning today, lol

Excellent call and I've just recently stopped beating myself up over it.  I talked myself out of playing today...can't say why.  But 555 was on my playlist because a lady bought cigarettes the other day and they cost $5.55...really caught my eye and I don't smoke so I knew something was up.  Readin your post confirmed it, but I just didn't play today.  Phooey on me, but a big win for GA and we sure do appreciate you Jake!

Hey Tojo - just wanted to say you are not the only one - I think many of us are being influenced by this Merc retrograde thing and stuff is coming through but just not sticking.  No, don't beat yourself up - I'm already black and blue enough for all of us because I missed those danged 2's.   More wins to come, just hang in!   J

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: September 9, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Hey Lesonook - Good to hear from you!  As a fellow Delawarean, I keep an eye on your posts when they pop up.   I've been making good calls for most states, but unfortunately not too many for the state we live in!    I did get 004 as a QuickPick last nite - and it's nagging me some.   Who knows!   J

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2010, 4:27 am - IP Logged

The 718 for the move of Merc came a little early for the 10th for NY, and trips continue to fly.   Today, the 11th, we have a few really good things going on astrologically, a sweet Scorpio moon, Merc's unraveling to direct, etc.  Scorpio so loves triples, I just acn't believe they are over with for this run.  I also don't believe the 718, 1718, 5718 energy is finished, although Merc's relationship its last few moves with 718 has been a little weak.  Let's see what happens the next couple of days, shall we?  Gotta love that 444 for NJ and hope our Garden State friends cleaned up just a little.   J

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                    Middle GA
                    United States
                    Member #42874
                    July 9, 2006
                    3912 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2010, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Hey Tojo - just wanted to say you are not the only one - I think many of us are being influenced by this Merc retrograde thing and stuff is coming through but just not sticking.  No, don't beat yourself up - I'm already black and blue enough for all of us because I missed those danged 2's.   More wins to come, just hang in!   J

Thank you for the kind words and understanding Jake.  I will say Mercury Retrograde must've had an influence on me and my brain because I've missed 2 sure hits since the 555 and for no real good reason at all.  I will be glad to see this thing end.  Everything SpookySoozy warned of has been so on point I did see that 718 in some of the history of numbers that have fallen lately.  Maybe GA will get blessed with it once more.  I will take your advice as usual and hang in there!!Sun Smiley

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
                      Member #2217
                      September 1, 2003
                      985 Posts
                      Posted: September 11, 2010, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey ToJo -   As you obviously know, listening to Sooz has its rewards. Knowledge is always power.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34521 Posts
                        Posted: September 11, 2010, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Jake you were right about the 2 surprises coming,it was a surprise  Deceased Son's  B.D 905 which fell sameday, in 2 different States Ill. and N.Y.Only I did'nt. I should of but I didn't.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.