Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You won the Mega Millions / Powerball, 100 Million or more.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Would you host a celebration party for the Lottery Post members?

Yes, Everyone. [ 6 ]  [13.04%]
Yes, by Invitation Only. [ 3 ]  [6.52%]
Yes, a Private Party with a Select Few. [ 4 ]  [8.70%]
No, Friends and Family Only. [ 8 ]  [17.39%]
No, Family Only. [ 11 ]  [23.91%]
No, Hermit, It's All Mine. [ 14 ]  [30.43%]
Total Valid Votes [ 46 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2010, 3:35 am - IP Logged

you could take: $1 Million and throw the party and then place: $10 Million out of your: $100 Million in the bank for 2 years and the interests you should regain your $1 Million back of you could place: $20 Million in the bank for 1 year, and the: $1 Million from interest: Throw the party and regain your money back in 1 year...

i know that if it wasnt for LP NONE of the systems i thought about i would had thought about them...but my english is so horrible and i got a thick accent, people very often ask me to repeat what i said....

And if i cant make the party at least give them invitations to something..or buy everyone a car or used car i dont know i will think of something...

one thing is for sure: I CERTAINTLY WILL CELEBRATE IT...

i celebrate, everyone of my systems all the time...

1 thing i´ll like to create a: Free Pick3 ATM with money placed in the bank JUST FOR LP MEMBERS...so they dont have to suffer playing Pick3...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2010, 4:11 am - IP Logged

you could take: $1 Million and throw the party and then place: $10 Million out of your: $100 Million in the bank for 2 years and the interests you should regain your $1 Million back of you could place: $20 Million in the bank for 1 year, and the: $1 Million from interest: Throw the party and regain your money back in 1 year...

i know that if it wasnt for LP NONE of the systems i thought about i would had thought about them...but my english is so horrible and i got a thick accent, people very often ask me to repeat what i said....

And if i cant make the party at least give them invitations to something..or buy everyone a car or used car i dont know i will think of something...

one thing is for sure: I CERTAINTLY WILL CELEBRATE IT...

i celebrate, everyone of my systems all the time...

1 thing i´ll like to create a: Free Pick3 ATM with money placed in the bank JUST FOR LP MEMBERS...so they dont have to suffer playing Pick3...

something i was thinking dont know is if cruel i could do talk to Todd to see if i can do this, is place money in the bank with the interests create a Pick4 that pays money here in lp not a lot then create a prediction website and convert other international lotteries into a Pick4, the same pick4 that pays money to LP members...Because the Pick4 pays money LP member will do everything possible to winner...I gather/collect the Pick4 entries from LP members convert it into combinations for the prediction website in another country...Everytime an LP member wins someone in a foreign country wins...If they win: $600,000 i ask for: $100,000 if they win: $1 Million i ask for: $200,000, the money will be placed in LP coffers lol and: $2,000 to the lp member who got the numbers correct...Everymonth, LP will receive: $2 Million dollars to: $3 Milliion dollars...In 1 year LP will have: $30 Million dollars...In 3 years LP will have: $100 Million dollars....Money is placed in the bank: and with the interests, i create an: Free Atm Pick3 or Free Atm Pick4 for LP members...In 1 year there will be: 30,000 winners of the Pick3 or Pick4...And in 6 years LP will have: $200 Million dollars...in 12 years LP will have: $400 Million dollars in the coffer...

did you know LP could win a: $2 Billion dollar lottery every year...I seen them win Pick3 so many times...Well unite: 10 pick3´s and thats: 30 numbers a lottery with 30 numbers....

i will not be incharged of it, i will be so busy with other stuffs i want to do with my: $100 Millions i will be: VERY BUSY...THERE IS HUNDREDS OF TONS OF STUFFS I WANT TO DO...

I could not be married because first of all: I WILL NOT BE HOME MOST OF THE YEAR...SO YOU CAN IMAGINE...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2010, 4:56 am - IP Logged

for example, i am serious when i said i want to know all of the english dictionary...Again so many stuff i want to do...