Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How much do you have to win in order to be...

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Los Angeles, CA
United States
Member #97910
September 26, 2010
278 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2010, 4:37 am - IP Logged

I would be content with a six-figure win, like $300,000 or so. I'd pay my parents back for all the money they've spent on school for me so far (plus an extra $40k for my mom to buy herself a new car. Her minivan has 180,000 miles on it and is falling apart), find myself a decent 1 bedroom apartment and continue going to school and working my part-time job and live life as normally as possible

I would be satisfied with a 10 to 15 million dollar win. Then I'd probably buy myself a modest house, set aside some money for my little brother to go to college, and put everything else in a trust fund that would pay out like $5k every month to each myself, my mom, and my dad. I'd probably set it up so that that's the only way money would come out so none of us would get overzealous with spending lol. (Anyone think that's a good idea btw?). I'd do some investing on the side and use any profits to replenish the trust fund. I have ADHD and I'd also love to establish some kind of center in my city and employ coaches and tutors to help kids and adults with ADHD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2010, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Sounds like your heart's in the right place Hot Sauce.

Welcome to Lottery Post and good luck to you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke