Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio Classic Lotto jackpot looking good again

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19825 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2011, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

With MM jackpot set to $12.0M and PB jackpot at $35.0M, OCL at $20.9M is looking good again.  I picked some numbers for tonight's drawing but didn't feel like driving through all the snow to play them, good thing too because I would have lost $10.  Come Saturday I'll have an extra $10 to spend on tickets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Columbus, OH
    United States
    Member #96391
    August 28, 2010
    86 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2011, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Do you choose your own numbers or go with quick picks? Two weeks ago, I had four of the 6 numbers and was 1 off on another. I think Saturday is my night.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2011, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Do you choose your own numbers or go with quick picks? Two weeks ago, I had four of the 6 numbers and was 1 off on another. I think Saturday is my night.

I always pick my own numbers in a random fashion, that way when I lose I can say "I did it my way".

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2011, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

OCL Feb14 jackpot of $21.8M could make someone a nice Valentine. LoverLovies

Evil Looking       

megamanX's avatar - mega man_x_sprite-9629.jpg
          Pocatello, Idaho
          United States
          Member #105619
          February 3, 2011
          59 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2011, 2:14 am - IP Logged

OCL Feb14 jackpot of $21.8M could make someone a nice Valentine. LoverLovies

if someone won and claimed the prize publicly, they will get at least 5 or 6 marriage proposals in one day

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19825 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2011, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

if someone won and claimed the prize publicly, they will get at least 5 or 6 marriage proposals in one day

Maybe if they are young and single.  I think those marrying for money would want a MM or PB winner.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I can't figure, there were 440 OCL predictions on the prediction page and with overall odds of 1:54 of having a winning ticket there were only 3 winning tickets and they were only matched 3's.   This OCL jackpot could roll a long time before anyone wins it.  Oh well, there's PB and if OCL hasn't been hit by next Monday, maybe I will play it again then.

Evil Looking       

Columbus, OH
                United States
                Member #96391
                August 28, 2010
                86 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I can't figure, there were 440 OCL predictions on the prediction page and with overall odds of 1:54 of having a winning ticket there were only 3 winning tickets and they were only matched 3's.   This OCL jackpot could roll a long time before anyone wins it.  Oh well, there's PB and if OCL hasn't been hit by next Monday, maybe I will play it again then.

I am trying to win. The closest I've gotten is 4 out of 6. I do better when I play my own numbers but for some reason will go with quick picks after some of my numbers come up a lot, which is often.

Last year, when it got up to $20 something million, I had the numbers 2, 10, 32, 35, 41, and 48 to play. I was living in Michigan at the time and drove to Toledo to play. I wanted to play that number but also get multiple plays on it. The young lady at a place called Frickers said she didn't know how to do it and that she was only familiar with running the Keno game. She said her manager would know but the manager was not there. Well, I just told her to give me a quick pick for 4 draws. So, I left and went back home. I checked the numbers the next day and the winning numbers were 2, 10, 32, 35, 41, and 48. It was the closest I had ever got to winning. Needless to say, I was not a very happy person.

Edit: I should make note of the fact that they did not have any playslips out for me to write down my own number and choose the multidraw option.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2011, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to win. The closest I've gotten is 4 out of 6. I do better when I play my own numbers but for some reason will go with quick picks after some of my numbers come up a lot, which is often.

Last year, when it got up to $20 something million, I had the numbers 2, 10, 32, 35, 41, and 48 to play. I was living in Michigan at the time and drove to Toledo to play. I wanted to play that number but also get multiple plays on it. The young lady at a place called Frickers said she didn't know how to do it and that she was only familiar with running the Keno game. She said her manager would know but the manager was not there. Well, I just told her to give me a quick pick for 4 draws. So, I left and went back home. I checked the numbers the next day and the winning numbers were 2, 10, 32, 35, 41, and 48. It was the closest I had ever got to winning. Needless to say, I was not a very happy person.

Edit: I should make note of the fact that they did not have any playslips out for me to write down my own number and choose the multidraw option.

Before MM and PB came to Ohio I drove to Michigan to play BigGame and Indiana to play PB but I always kept a stash of play slips for each game at home and filled them out before making the drive.  I still do that even though I now play them locally.

Evil Looking       

Columbus, OH
                    United States
                    Member #96391
                    August 28, 2010
                    86 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2011, 10:13 am - IP Logged

I never needed a jackpot win more than I do right now. OCL or PB, does not matter. I will trust the Lord!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2011, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I never needed a jackpot win more than I do right now. OCL or PB, does not matter. I will trust the Lord!

I see the OCL jackpot rolled to $22.5M tonight, if I don't win the PB jackpot tonight then I will start picking some combinations to play for the Monday's OCL drawing.  Good luck if you play.

Evil Looking       

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #106208
                        February 14, 2011
                        41 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2011, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I see the OCL jackpot rolled to $22.5M tonight, if I don't win the PB jackpot tonight then I will start picking some combinations to play for the Monday's OCL drawing.  Good luck if you play.

I've been playing 1-2$ per draw since the jp hit 17M. Hopefully someone hits so i can focus on MM/PB.

Sleepy Hopefully it's Me! Big Smile

JP Wins 2011: $3.00(1) Ten-OH, $7.00(1) PowerBall, $70.00(1)/$2.00(7) OH Classic;

Scratch Wins 2011: $25.00(1)/$20.00(3) 100K A Year for Life, $5.00(1)/$1.00(8)/$2.00(6)/ENTRY(3) Cash Explosion, $8.00(3)/$2.00(7) Double Doubler; 

"You Can't Win If You Don't Play" ** But don't expect to win just because you play.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #106208
                          February 14, 2011
                          41 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2011, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Rolled to 22.7M (Monday 2/21), Pulled another 3/6 and a 4/6. Bang Head

How did you fair RJOh?

JP Wins 2011: $3.00(1) Ten-OH, $7.00(1) PowerBall, $70.00(1)/$2.00(7) OH Classic;

Scratch Wins 2011: $25.00(1)/$20.00(3) 100K A Year for Life, $5.00(1)/$1.00(8)/$2.00(6)/ENTRY(3) Cash Explosion, $8.00(3)/$2.00(7) Double Doubler; 

"You Can't Win If You Don't Play" ** But don't expect to win just because you play.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19825 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Rolled to 22.7M (Monday 2/21), Pulled another 3/6 and a 4/6. Bang Head

How did you fair RJOh?

I played 20 lines from 83 that I picked and only got a 3/6 for $2, but I did notice the 83 lines had a 4/6 that I rejected so maybe I will adjust my reject rules and try again next Monday if no one wins by then.  On Wednesdays and Saturdays I will be playing PowerBall as long its jackpot continues to roll.  Twenty lines three times a week is about as far as I wish to stress my lottery budget.

Evil Looking       

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #106208
                              February 14, 2011
                              41 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I played 20 lines from 83 that I picked and only got a 3/6 for $2, but I did notice the 83 lines had a 4/6 that I rejected so maybe I will adjust my reject rules and try again next Monday if no one wins by then.  On Wednesdays and Saturdays I will be playing PowerBall as long its jackpot continues to roll.  Twenty lines three times a week is about as far as I wish to stress my lottery budget.

Rolled Again, 22.9 (2/23/11). Ill be focusing on PB as well for Saturday.

(And oddly enough, OHLotto send me a text last night saying the new jackpot = 0 Million, i was like wtf doesnt it start at 1?!)Green laugh