Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga, Nc, Sc, Fl

Topic closed. 75 replies. Last post 6 years ago by re5333.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
pliesfanatic's avatar - web
BEVERELY HILLS
United States
Member #88631
March 20, 2010
3369 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

@Stom/Sunshine[Lol]: Speaking of Trips, aren't we expecting a quad soon?? All tha cash 4 numbers has been repeating!! I dnt know what marge is up to but she is about to let something BIG go!! & I hope I'm happy w/ tha rest of tha gang!! Group Hug

Scared money don't make no money.

chermar's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg

United States
    Member #73096
    April 5, 2009
    87 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Thank u for all of your prayers... "I love u all"

Squidworth, "You have truly been an amazing friend inside/outside of LP" An Angel u have been, I appreciate u dear...

Plies, "U have always been there, I hear you saying to me "God is there, juz call on him"... I keep him first n my life Always...

Bunnylove and Tojo, no matter what, when I recieve messages from u, it's as if we've been talking every single day, even when we haven't, that's special to me...

Wendy, before I got sick, the last response u sent to me, I held that close to my heart. Thank u for your words of wisdom, u've been missed sweetie...

I could thank a lot more of u on here but it would juz take up too much an I truly wanna help u all with these numbers. I do appreciate u all!

My numbers for Sept 24*-30th

157*  021*  843*  222*   412*  200/022*  781*

070/770*  276/792*  592/265*   428*  819/168*

Good Luck Everyone!

STORM

I was down and out when you were gone but now I know that everything in going to be ok cause you're back. I really, really missed you and searched almost everyday to see if you posted anything at all...lol. Its good to have you back in our lives. Now you know you have to take it easy and remember that your LP family is always here. May God bless and keep you safe always STORM!

I don't like money but it quiets my nerves!

STORM's avatar - Rean
      Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2010, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Lovies Hi there sweetie,

Sorry for the delay, I went to cook dinner. I wonder why when u cook a meal, afterwards you're not hungry, well I'm not even hungry anymore, LOL....

My daughter was like mommy please hurry Crazy, ok ok but it takes time to cook a roast an collards baby girl, glad she's eating now, had to make her a burger until I finished...

I missed u too dear! To be honest, I do my best to take good care of myself an then I also have my daughter an my special friends that have been angels in my life.

Thank u an everyone that loves/cares for me such, that u kept me within your thoughts and prayers...

I wont leave u all long like that again sweetie! Wink

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #77101
        July 13, 2009
        7805 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I missed reading your posts! So glad you're feeling better!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2010, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

I missed reading your posts! So glad you're feeling better!!!

Aaaaaw, that touched my heart. Thank you Starr, i'm glad to be back... Lovies

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
            Middle GA
            United States
            Member #42874
            July 9, 2006
            3912 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Squidworth, "You have truly been an amazing friend inside/outside of LP" An Angel u have been, I appreciate u dear...

Plies, "U have always been there, I hear you saying to me "God is there, juz call on him"... I keep him first n my life Always...

Bunnylove and Tojo, no matter what, when I recieve messages from u, it's as if we've been talking every single day, even when we haven't, that's special to me...

Wendy, before I got sick, the last response u sent to me, I held that close to my heart. Thank u for your words of wisdom, u've been missed sweetie...

I could thank a lot more of u on here but it would juz take up too much an I truly wanna help u all with these numbers. I do appreciate u all!

Good Luck Everyone!

STORM

WELCOME BACK!! We love you too and I'm so glad to hear you are feeling well. I'm telling you, God doesn't let too much sneak up on you if you be still and listen. Last week you were on my mind HEAVY, I just kept thinking of you so I said a prayer right then & there at work. I immediatley felt peaceful and a sense that you were good. I kid you not, the very next day I ran across a thread in Mystical and you were the topic. I posted my thoughts and said to myself, just give her a little time, she will be back when she can and you were already told she is ok. I had family in town for the weekend so I haven't been able to give my LP fam proper attention til now. And lo and behold, the first thing I see is your name. I smiled and laughed and said I shouldn't even be surprised! I just had to share that with you and the rest of the LP fam. I'm hitting the bed, but not before thanking God for this blessing-a healthy Storm on the scene!  Working a lot of OT lately but I'm watching through my phone every chance I get. G'nite because 5am will be here b4 I know it!
            Again I say-Welcome back girlie! And the feeling is mutual.

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2010, 12:35 am - IP Logged

WELCOME BACK!! We love you too and I'm so glad to hear you are feeling well. I'm telling you, God doesn't let too much sneak up on you if you be still and listen. Last week you were on my mind HEAVY, I just kept thinking of you so I said a prayer right then & there at work. I immediatley felt peaceful and a sense that you were good. I kid you not, the very next day I ran across a thread in Mystical and you were the topic. I posted my thoughts and said to myself, just give her a little time, she will be back when she can and you were already told she is ok. I had family in town for the weekend so I haven't been able to give my LP fam proper attention til now. And lo and behold, the first thing I see is your name. I smiled and laughed and said I shouldn't even be surprised! I just had to share that with you and the rest of the LP fam. I'm hitting the bed, but not before thanking God for this blessing-a healthy Storm on the scene!  Working a lot of OT lately but I'm watching through my phone every chance I get. G'nite because 5am will be here b4 I know it!
              Again I say-Welcome back girlie! And the feeling is mutual.

THANK U BOO! LOL Lovies

It is so good to hear from you, U juz don't even know!

I truly do thank u for your prayers, they all mean a great deal to me.

It feels good to be missed, loved, an All that. The love that everyone is giving me is truly a blessing!

I met this lady at my daughter's school an while I waited to talk to the director of the school,

I had a chance to speak with this young lady that wanted information about the private school.

Well she asked me was the school a great place with great curriculum an I told her yes otherwise my daughter would not attend.

My point, she told me that her job lays her off then calls her back to work an she was like, she have bills, "Don't we all"...

Well I turned an looked at her an said are u sure about putting your son in this school cuz the registration alone is 400.00

She was like OMG, cuz she didn't have a clue, but I told her don't be discouraged bcuz I know what I had been thru an I knew,

That if God could bring me out, he can surely bring her out as well. I told her don't give up, God can make a way out of no way...

I wanted to share that cuz so many ppl give up so easily in life an All u have to do is "Call on the lord" an he will supply your every need,

He may not come when u want him to but, "God is Always on time"...

Did u enjoy time spent with your family that came thru for the weekend?

I am putting together a cruise, gotta get away. It's gona be kids included,

I know it's gonna be so much fun. I will let everyone here know when it will be.

I do have a few close friends here that will be going, Yay, Hyper

Maybe one day in the future LP members can do something like a nice gathering like facebook did so we can meet one another,

I think it would be nice for those that would like to attend. LP memebers wouldn't do the club scene but something like Vegas, hmmmm juz a thought!

Well, I look forward to hearing from u later today, until then be good. Hey See Ya! Jesse!!!

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2010, 1:54 am - IP Logged

@Stom/Sunshine[Lol]: Speaking of Trips, aren't we expecting a quad soon?? All tha cash 4 numbers has been repeating!! I dnt know what marge is up to but she is about to let something BIG go!! & I hope I'm happy w/ tha rest of tha gang!! Group Hug

A Quad, Idea Are u serious? Maggie pants aint about to drop a quad yet, maybe sum like 2522, 7787, 4944, or even 2000 before anything...

Surpisingly 2222, 5555, 8888 cud drop, that'll be FAN-Tah-BU-Lus!!!  Smile

ga1blake's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg

United States
                  Member #77328
                  July 20, 2009
                  3071 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2010, 5:16 am - IP Logged

Welcome back Storm!

................................................................

Let's just do what we came here to do Type

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back Storm!

Thank u dear!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: September 27, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Number for Sept 28th....  425*

re5333's avatar - starwars10
                        Tallahasse, fla
                        United States
                        Member #67669
                        December 2, 2008
                        588 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2010, 3:44 am - IP Logged

Number for Sept 28th....  425*

Thank you for the number.

Missing digits in Ga.

7 & 5

slotsarefun's avatar - appleboy
                          Cleveland Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #52505
                          May 28, 2007
                          330 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

STORM GOD BLESS YOU.

YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT CONTINUE

Blue Angel TO LIFT ME

bunnylove5215's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #64904
                            September 11, 2008
                            1002 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Good Luck Everyone!

STORM

So good to see you back on the LP scene you were missed!!!  It is definitely always a pleasure to talk (via text and LP) with you.  I have had my hands full with some of lifes trials myself but with that being said the good days outweigh the bad anytime.  I thank God for friends like you.  You have been a blessing and a constant encouragement to me. 

Glad all is well with you and your family.  May his many blessings continue to rain on you.  It's amazing that I have never actually saw or spoke to you in person but I have a real friend connection with you.  Thanks for all you do.  Have a great day!!!!Lovies

When praises go up, blessings come down.  Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: September 28, 2010, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the number.

Missing digits in Ga.

7 & 5

Thanks sweetie, look out for my 706* tonite!  Wink