Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2010

Topic closed. 2557 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 28 of 171
PrintE-mailLink
geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Z-Town, NC
United States
Member #79756
September 8, 2009
14896 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

wpb. that tag had 2 hits in 1 had you seen it last night.(LOL) 335 354 str8 hope the owner of that car got it. i might even play this one in p4 for a couple of draws. i like that # for some reason.

Weezy

Z-Town, NC
    United States
    Member #79756
    September 8, 2009
    14896 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Geeweezy... Indeed I did... I missed it twice this past weekend in Illinois... but made up for it today... now IF NC would just bring it here in anyway I will be set. Much Success to you!!! Thumbs Up

congrats to you plshelpme. every time i see that # hit 1 of the states i think of you. i say i hope he got that!!!!! good luck to you tonight!!!!!!!!

Weezy

United States
      Member #73771
      April 24, 2009
      836 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

stop it kobra!! you know whats up with that. when i get my 2000 win, i'm gonna find a way to post it. if gotta take a pic with my cell phone and send it to somebody else phone so they can put it up here, i'll do it. that's how happy i will be!!!!!!! everybody gonna see that!!!!!

Green laughthe funny thing is if i ever hit like that,  i want have pics either.  cuz ima cash my tickets so fast it'll make your head spinROFL

Z-Town, NC
        United States
        Member #79756
        September 8, 2009
        14896 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

good luck tonight lp family. going to bed~gotta work tonight. then i get 2 nights off WHOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!  i'll check in before i leave home tonight. again congrats to all recent winners and good luck tonight.

Weezy

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31939 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Green laughthe funny thing is if i ever hit like that,  i want have pics either.  cuz ima cash my tickets so fast it'll make your head spinROFL

Kobra, if you ever win that much let me know and I'll come over there and take a picture of it for you and post it for you too!

If I ever won that much I'd break my neck posting it...if small wins thrill me just think what that would do!Big Grin Angel

United States
            Member #73771
            April 24, 2009
            836 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

but on the other hand.  you have somone that would go out their way to post a $40 win.  but want post a $2000 hit.... now what is the logic behind that???

Angel19's avatar - disney25
              nashville n.c.
              United States
              Member #78433
              August 14, 2009
              1547 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Geeweezy... Indeed I did... I missed it twice this past weekend in Illinois... but made up for it today... now IF NC would just bring it here in anyway I will be set. Much Success to you!!! Thumbs Up

congrats pls.. Well Done 
              I thought about you when i saw VA caught it..Now it's time for me to give that one a break, and jump on something else..VA and IL has caught it twice ( i think) and we cant even get it one time..Continue to make bread!!!! good luck tonight!!! Congrats to all posters and winners of 335 and 354..wtg jbarn and ladee..great job!!!!!! good luck to you also

Z-Town, NC
                United States
                Member #79756
                September 8, 2009
                14896 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

i feel ya kobra. but i gotta take pics. i want someone to see that!! but at the rate i'm going it ain't gonna happen!!!!! good luck to you! and keep us up~to~date. MAGNUM PI( i like that one) kobra. you're alright!!!!!!

Weezy

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31939 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

but on the other hand.  you have somone that would go out their way to post a $40 win.  but want post a $2000 hit.... now what is the logic behind that???

Doesn't make much sense does it...guess the best thing for us to do now is just to drop it!

Z-Town, NC
                    United States
                    Member #79756
                    September 8, 2009
                    14896 Posts
                    Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

LOL!!!!!!! true that!!!!!!!

Weezy

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                      Member #62239
                      June 21, 2008
                      24975 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

i dont know who in the ruddi poo you is but I know what's in my pocket's and I never questioned anyone on here when they say they hit big as i did today i have no reason to lie to anyone on here iknow i hit and hit big just like two week's when i bought my honda with it,what you want picture's of that too wow you will are cruel

Well since you don't know who in the Ruddi Poo "I is"... I am someone that sits back and watch what you do & say... Everyone else comes on here and post what they think, like or see coming in the next few draws, but NOT YOU.... But you jump on here and say I got it for $2000 on some .50 combo hits... can't happen... I am happy for anybody that said they got a hit. I am even happy for you in your Imaginary Lottery world that you live in... I could care less if you take a picture with your IPhone (yeah right) or a Polaroid from the 70's.

I do apologize to the Vets as well as the newer members here for my rant but enough is enough. I admire the work that everyone contributes. Continued Success & Many Winnings to Everyone.. Party

*pls*

United States
                        Member #73771
                        April 24, 2009
                        836 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Kobra, if you ever win that much let me know and I'll come over there and take a picture of it for you and post it for you too!

If I ever won that much I'd break my neck posting it...if small wins thrill me just think what that would do!Big Grin Angel

lol if your gone do that vergie your gone have to be with me at the time of the draw!!!!  cuz im running straight out the door to the nearest foodlion, not looking back and i probally want tell anyoneGreen laugh

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                          Member #62239
                          June 21, 2008
                          24975 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

congrats pls.. Well Done 
                          I thought about you when i saw VA caught it..Now it's time for me to give that one a break, and jump on something else..VA and IL has caught it twice ( i think) and we cant even get it one time..Continue to make bread!!!! good luck tonight!!! Congrats to all posters and winners of 335 and 354..wtg jbarn and ladee..great job!!!!!! good luck to you also

Thanks Angel... I think this makes the 3rd time Va has gotten that number... Congrats on your WIN a few days ago... Much Success to you on tonight and this week... Drum

*pls*

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31939 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Vergie, your fat cat list hit again!!!!! Congratulations, your list is HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!Jack-in-the-BoxPartyLurking

Thanks Coolmoney!

Yes it's on so far...we've had 6 draws since the Oct 1st. & it has had 5 of them!

Good luck to you for tonight!See Ya!

United States
                              Member #73771
                              April 24, 2009
                              836 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2010, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't make much sense does it...guess the best thing for us to do now is just to drop it!

yea your probally right.  i guess it is time to drop it.  because we all know the deal when it comes to this jokerBSBSBS

Page 28 of 171