Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2010

Topic closed. 2557 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 33 of 171
PrintE-mailLink
babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
goldsboro
United States
Member #66887
November 9, 2008
1782 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Well I  got that 526 last night any for .50 a win is a win with nc LOL

that was one of my pets my mom birthday and guess what i didnt play it short on money oh well maybe today good luck to all today

good luck to all

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

that was one of my pets my mom birthday and guess what i didnt play it short on money oh well maybe today good luck to all today

I hate that tooo.... blessings to you today maybe you can make up for it today and win some money...... blessings to you .........................See Ya!

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

goldsboro
      United States
      Member #66887
      November 9, 2008
      1782 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Congrats at least you got cha some money Kennedygrandma.... blessings to you...See Ya!

hey chella i sure have miss you dont talk to to many people on here they dont talk to me because i dont never hit anymore and i dont biame them but chella you did you are so nice glad to have you back i know you will talk to me wether i hit or not good luck to you and have a bless day

good luck to all

lbrazzill's avatar - CPSNAO32190708051429photo00photo
        Indian Trail
        United States
        Member #95482
        August 11, 2010
        582 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:25 am - IP Logged

hey chella i sure have miss you dont talk to to many people on here they dont talk to me because i dont never hit anymore and i dont biame them but chella you did you are so nice glad to have you back i know you will talk to me wether i hit or not good luck to you and have a bless day

Good luck today baby and chella and everyone ,,, win that money ...Hurray!

All About The Numbers ......

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Z-Town, NC
          United States
          Member #79756
          September 8, 2009
          14560 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:25 am - IP Logged

good morning lp family. congrats to all recent winners/posters. i didn't win last night. my closest # was 506 and that was on a qp. good luck to everyone midday and hope we all win big!!!!!!!!

Weezy

goldsboro
            United States
            Member #66887
            November 9, 2008
            1782 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:26 am - IP Logged

thank you chella  and you toSee Ya!

good luck to all

goldsboro
              United States
              Member #66887
              November 9, 2008
              1782 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:27 am - IP Logged

thanks ibrazzill and you to White Bounce

good luck to all

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Babyhot blessings to you... this is why I dont come on here or post anything so many negative people on here... I dont care if you hit or not I will always help who ask.  However I dont hit everyday either sometimes I can hit for a few days and get stuck for 3 days no hit... that is the name of the game..... However, we should be helping each other not worrying about negative things like who hit and who did not hit...... we should try to fix the problem by helping you win. This is a lottery post and not up here for show and tell.......... I always tell people who talk to me in private we all may have problems but I will do what I can to help.  I dont want you to ever feel like you cant ask for help we are a team and there is no I in team.  I just dont allow the ones who just want to come up here with negative spirits to worry about what Chella playing cause I know the game and know the numbers.... Too good now..... I dont need help on here and want to help only the ones who deserve blessings.  Some play a whole bunch of numbers hoping to win but me I just play pairs and get them most of the time.... I want you to keep your head up and ignore the ones who dont want nothing but trouble.... blessings to you today and lets win some money okay babyhot........ Wink

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Va Beach
                  United States
                  Member #532
                  August 2, 2002
                  17736 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Oh my hello mswiz777.... and yes I have........ blessings to you and so glad to see you on here........ even though I dont come on here much you are always missed........... I hope you are killing them in VA?  Blessings to you today...See Ya!

My last big hit was when 777 hit in VA got it for $1500 I just post now.  I play the pick-4. 

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Blessings to you buddy lets win today I am so mad at NC right now about last night...... we should of gotten that one........Mad  But that is NC for us.... you got to love them........... Green laugh

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #75096
                      May 26, 2009
                      7136 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:35 am - IP Logged

My last big hit was when 777 hit in VA got it for $1500 I just post now.  I play the pick-4. 

You go girl.... well the pick 4 hummmmm well I am always one number off and I have been back on the pick 3 I layed off it but everyone keeps telling me to give them some pairs for it but so much more work. Now if I just focus on pick 4 I can get you 3 pairs but the last one hummm..... I just may play and try the rest of the week...... I know for a fact I can get about 3 but if you need help for VA I will try my best.... so much work...Shocked   But the money is great!Wink

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:36 am - IP Logged

thank you chella  and you toSee Ya!

Wink

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #75096
                          May 26, 2009
                          7136 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:37 am - IP Logged

good morning lp family. congrats to all recent winners/posters. i didn't win last night. my closest # was 506 and that was on a qp. good luck to everyone midday and hope we all win big!!!!!!!!

See Ya!hello sweetie blessings to you today...........

goldsboro
                            United States
                            Member #66887
                            November 9, 2008
                            1782 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Blessings to you buddy lets win today I am so mad at NC right now about last night...... we should of gotten that one........Mad  But that is NC for us.... you got to love them........... Green laugh

good luck to you buddy on your 777 i got them to but that was a while back  thanks chella i know what you are talking about i sure could used some i look back on my mother birthday and it hit may 26 2009 str and the follow was 774 224 so i am going to play them let grt that money i hopeWhite Bounce

good luck to all

lbrazzill's avatar - CPSNAO32190708051429photo00photo
                              Indian Trail
                              United States
                              Member #95482
                              August 11, 2010
                              582 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:39 am - IP Logged

yeah they are smkoking it again  ... i had 556 ...close but no cigar No Nod ............ we will get um today ....

All About The Numbers ......

Page 33 of 171