Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2010

Topic closed. 2557 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 44 of 171
PrintE-mailLink
Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
North Carolina
United States
Member #75096
May 26, 2009
7136 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks   
thank you so much chella.You Rock.you are definitely on your prs...You're such a blessing to all on p3..I knew after talking with you and you named that 44 and  66 pr along with that qp 114 that something was gonna happen..I was heavy on 994 but decided to put extra on those 444s.
Thank GodMay you continue to be blessed..Congrats to all posters and winners of 444..wtg babyhot,paris,jbarn,blksaint,chella and all others..Good luck tonight all..

Angel19 blessings to you as well and lets win again tonight the blessing is not over ............ I am tired but I promise to help in other forum as well so let me do that and I will be back on later for NC just hit me up... I keep deleting my box stay full....lol..... Everyone is a blessing and the more I help the more I recieve.... I am thankful God has given me a tool to use to help others and I want us winning good luck and glad others were blessed.... you never know what a person is going threw and needing that extra money helps out everyone...... lets get them tonight sweetie........Thumbs Up congrats on your win Party

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

nita123's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
    goldsboro nc
    United States
    Member #96210
    August 25, 2010
    133 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

how about i didnt put 444 in but all the others even the 999 lol im a mess whoooooo

Lol buddy dont feel bad I played everything but that. I played 666 and 447ThudI really needed that hit too!! I think imma just quit playing! Urrgghhh~!!!

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
      Dutchess County, New York
      United States
      Member #8067
      October 22, 2004
      3239 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

thannks geeweezy !!!! Bang Head

Friggin 454 in NY, I had $5 on it... Technics had x44 which inspired me for the $5, a lot of false triples floating around.... Congrats winners down south!!!

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #53121
        June 24, 2007
        6500 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

526 pairs

65, 66, 75, 76, 85, 86, 95, 96
        43, 44, 45, 48, 49, 40

there it is !!!

why do you always say day brings day and night brings night, but in this situation your showed an example of night bringing day?

and sometime you go back 2 days and find the winning pair from days ago... above you posted 14 different pairs totallying 140 different number... after three days you would have posted 140 times 2 drawings a day and after 2 days, you would have posted all of the possible pick 3 numbers... if you could post an accurate day to night or night to day it would be more beneficial for everyone... in the example above night to day was accuarate..

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          Charlotte North Carolina
          United States
          Member #464
          July 9, 2002
          17392 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

why do you always say day brings day and night brings night, but in this situation your showed an example of night bringing day?

and sometime you go back 2 days and find the winning pair from days ago... above you posted 14 different pairs totallying 140 different number... after three days you would have posted 140 times 2 drawings a day and after 2 days, you would have posted all of the possible pick 3 numbers... if you could post an accurate day to night or night to day it would be more beneficial for everyone... in the example above night to day was accuarate..

Anyone remember the rule on what comes after Trip.  Is it a 0 in the next number ?

wpb

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
            Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44043 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

if i control the balls then the problem would be solved. i simply say where i noticed it comes from in the pairs. i never state that it always happens, just where it appears to have come from. and you know like i know the 3 day rule is always in effect with a number so why wouldnt i go back to show where it came from. nbeys rule is whatever number u play keep it in for 3 days. i go back because a pair holds a number and IF ITS THERE ITS THERE....WHY WOULDNT I LOOK BACK. where are the rules of how to play ???? where are your posts....where are your numbers ????? where ????? there is no rule that says you cant look back especially if you've been playing a number for a few days. jordans i dont mean any harm but u always seem to wanna be correcting or checking someone like they dont know what they are talking about. i think u need to re-evalute what you are going to say before you say it. there are more people here than just who's posting. i get too much private mail to have to answer to you in such a fashion. too much clutter on the board and have to scroll through miles of talk because u wanna be mr correctol....address me in private with this NOT on the thread please. wtf ??? i thought you were better than this man !!!!! pissin me the heck off !!!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31553 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Jordan, I've been wondering the same thing...she has mentioned over & over about negative spirits & I have not seen any at all.

I also agree that AVLM has been the only one I have ever seen post a huge win!

No wonder most of the former members are gone!

Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44043 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

jordans ...........isnt this you last month saying that trips wont come again....

me - i didnt know that they got a new director....i heard it was in the works but didnt know it to be a done deal...

you - or whoever is in charge now... something is up now.... i am going to guess and say after this month is over triples may not show for a very very long time... maybe 1.5 years or more

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i didnt trip on you saying that trips were not coming after september...i didnt hold that against you....its gambling....a game of chance and risk. stop trying to be a dayum guru or know it all and play.

Baltimore
                  United States
                  Member #80332
                  September 24, 2009
                  44043 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Anyone remember the rule on what comes after Trip.  Is it a 0 in the next number ?

wpb i go with 00x or 01x after trips Wink

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                    Dutchess County, New York
                    United States
                    Member #8067
                    October 22, 2004
                    3239 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Jordan, I've been wondering the same thing...she has mentioned over & over about negative spirits & I have not seen any at all.

I also agree that AVLM has been the only one I have ever seen post a huge win!

No wonder most of the former members are gone!

I'm in the NY forum and have come to the conclusion that someone "not nic e" is there....

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #53121
                      June 24, 2007
                      6500 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

JordanT1021 - Tuesday Evening Numbers Are: 180 - 270 - 880

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31553 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Judge not lest you be judged...Mathew 7:1

Raleigh
                          United States
                          Member #85118
                          January 9, 2010
                          100 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Taxijohn I played 544 hard in NC today, I won $80 in VA couple weekends back. With NY today and VA I thought it would land here today lol, oh well on to the next one good luck tonight everyone!! I will play these tonight 537, 170, 181,727 and I have been waiting on this 002 since last month, in need of extra spending money for my cruise so I can play the slots!!!!!1

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
                            concord n.c.
                            United States
                            Member #23761
                            October 16, 2005
                            3529 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

TECH : i knew you would put the bum rush on it ,heheheheh congrat to  u.Tech talk to Wpb she have an insight on what is up ok

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                              Cary, Nc
                              United States
                              Member #84641
                              January 1, 2010
                              1367 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Man I was watching T.V. and doing some workouts to clear my head because I was still pissed and confused that I didnt hit the 444 today. I come back on and we have VETERAN posters going at each other for some odd ball reason ! I speaking for myself was and still is mad as motherf...r THAT I (KEY WORD)missed todays easy money. Like I said I was mad not at someone or someone else but at  myself ! I find it to be strange that when some people dont hit they get angry and start to challenge and question someone elses success ! Come on people lets not start friction when we are the ones responsible for doing workouts and  filling out our OWN play slips !!!

GOAL, WHAT IS YOUR SHORT TERM GOAL ? TO REACH PHIL IVEY STATUS!!!

IVEY(This is the best poker player in the world, Phil IVEY!!!)

Take's a POSITIVE vision to get to that  MILLION !

Always play where/when YOU have the advantage !!!!!

Page 44 of 171