Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2010

Topic closed. 2557 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ConstantlyB.

Page 46 of 171
PrintE-mailLink
Lady G's avatar - cat anm.gif
Greenville
United States
Member #75317
May 31, 2009
258 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

got 2 qp tonight 787 exact and 361 any suggestions what to play tonight

glovbug's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg
    NORTH CAROLINA
    United States
    Member #79458
    September 1, 2009
    130 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2010, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

miss the playoff's ya'll going 8-8 maybe i need to play that tonight lol or 1-2 record

im goin to tel u lik i tel the rest of the haters ( im glad the game is played to the fieled and not between your lips) lol !!!!!!!!!!

ROUND AND ROUND I GOOOOOOOOOOChristmas

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Nashville,NC
      United States
      Member #86372
      February 3, 2010
      4262 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

im goin to tel u lik i tel the rest of the haters ( im glad the game is played to the fieled and not between your lips) lol !!!!!!!!!!

nice one but i'm not a hater just sick of hearing superbowl this superbowl that no way ya'll make it

I want stack's on stack's leggo!

glovbug's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg
        NORTH CAROLINA
        United States
        Member #79458
        September 1, 2009
        130 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2010, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

my b not but its cool

ROUND AND ROUND I GOOOOOOOOOOChristmas

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Nashville,NC
          United States
          Member #86372
          February 3, 2010
          4262 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2010, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

my b not but its cool

back to the #'s all i'm playing is combo

I want stack's on stack's leggo!

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
            concord n.c.
            United States
            Member #23761
            October 16, 2005
            3525 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

878-414-905-151-056

706-505-315-011-538

757-621-431-561-383

404-430-454-420-474

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #64839
              September 9, 2008
              1133 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

158   037   138   046   458

578   237   378   015   145

123   134

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

clemmons,nc
                United States
                Member #98008
                September 29, 2010
                41 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

playing 220 232 522 229 049 for tonight

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                  nashville n.c.
                  United States
                  Member #78433
                  August 14, 2009
                  1547 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Chella...I hope you will be on later,i have to run out for a min. but would LOVE to say thanks to you for your prs, tech for your posted pairs kenya for you predictions NCEL for my qps..These are what helped me get a hit today..THIS FORUM IS REALLY A DISAPPOINTMENT TO MEMBERS THATS ONLY ON HERE TO FIND WINS..I DON'T SAY MUCH ON THIS THREAD BUT TO A SELECT FEW FOR THE REASON OF CERTAIN MEMBERS DOMINATE THE BOARD AND "WE" SMALL PPL HAVE A PLACE TO STAY IN..BABYHOT SAID IT BEST THIS MORNING WITH PPL DONT TALK TO ME BECAUSE I DONT WIN MUCH.I HAVE POSTED WINS ON THIS BOARD, BUT I HAVE DECIDED ITS NOT WORTH IT "UNLESS" YOU ARE PART OF A CERTAIN GROUP..Chella, you are an inspiration to me along with geeweezy,goals,paris and so many more, because you guys are ALWAYS REAL..your congrats are always felt deep in my heart as being true.@jbarn, we have never had a problem but i disagree with your statement that " you're not a paid member and should leave " because of her opinion..I'm a paid member and glad i dont feel like that about anyone..I have respect for all lp members but so many on this thread is rude and intentionally hurt others feeling to get a laugh..AGAIN, i'm stepping out and ANYONE AND ALL can pm me to discuss this further. CHELLA, i love you and regardless of what others think...You know this game

stc1923's avatar - shenose
                    Nashville
                    United States
                    Member #92259
                    June 3, 2010
                    235 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Chella...I hope you will be on later,i have to run out for a min. but would LOVE to say thanks to you for your prs, tech for your posted pairs kenya for you predictions NCEL for my qps..These are what helped me get a hit today..THIS FORUM IS REALLY A DISAPPOINTMENT TO MEMBERS THATS ONLY ON HERE TO FIND WINS..I DON'T SAY MUCH ON THIS THREAD BUT TO A SELECT FEW FOR THE REASON OF CERTAIN MEMBERS DOMINATE THE BOARD AND "WE" SMALL PPL HAVE A PLACE TO STAY IN..BABYHOT SAID IT BEST THIS MORNING WITH PPL DONT TALK TO ME BECAUSE I DONT WIN MUCH.I HAVE POSTED WINS ON THIS BOARD, BUT I HAVE DECIDED ITS NOT WORTH IT "UNLESS" YOU ARE PART OF A CERTAIN GROUP..Chella, you are an inspiration to me along with geeweezy,goals,paris and so many more, because you guys are ALWAYS REAL..your congrats are always felt deep in my heart as being true.@jbarn, we have never had a problem but i disagree with your statement that " you're not a paid member and should leave " because of her opinion..I'm a paid member and glad i dont feel like that about anyone..I have respect for all lp members but so many on this thread is rude and intentionally hurt others feeling to get a laugh..AGAIN, i'm stepping out and ANYONE AND ALL can pm me to discuss this further. CHELLA, i love you and regardless of what others think...You know this game

Well saidThumbs Up

jbarn884's avatar - 15qw5dg
                      Mooresville
                      United States
                      Member #89728
                      April 14, 2010
                      675 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Angel, I don't have a problem with anyone on here.  I DID NOT say unpaid members should leave. Never said it, never will.  People who are on here to cuss and tell others they hate them should not be here posting that in a lottery forum.  I firmly believe if we are winning, we should support this board.  I believe Todd has a very hard job and it makes his job a lot harder with a lot of nonsense going on.

PEACE

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Numbers I am playing tonight:

Good luck everyone!Blue Angel

clemmons nc
                          United States
                          Member #88469
                          March 16, 2010
                          110 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Going with 462 x 2 exact and one any

United States
                            Member #1630
                            June 7, 2003
                            6011 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2010, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Congrats, Blksaint1! You are always on it!!

Congratulations Blksaint1, way to go!!!!!!!!!PartyLurkingJack-in-the-BoxPartyParty

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

BOY WAS I HAPPY AS H.....LL THEY DID !!! I WANT THEM TO DO THE SAME TO THOSE VIKINGS THIS UPCOMING MONDAY NIGHT !!!

38 - 14 = 3814 pick4 number im playing tonight !!!Thumbs Up

That looks like a good number Goalisamillion, I would keep that in for the month!!!! Good luck Goalisamillion!Blue Angel

Page 46 of 171