Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The biggest lottery secret exposed now for free!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2010, 5:31 am - IP Logged

I have written about remote viewing in the past,THere are three things you nnd to manifest your winnings,1. confidence, know the balance of randomness in numbers,this is very important to know, its like reading once you know how to read you can read what you want throgh remote viewing, but since the numbers are not drawn and you have to know them you have to see into balancing numbers accoring to the numbers being played. The only thing that eefects which numbers to come out is the numbers being played ever since the lotto started in your state, yes since day one,don't forget to include the numbers being played for each draw, if you don't know what numbers are being played in that draw, their is only one way to know according to what i call number balancing techniques, and they have to come out of your self,even if yoy use a system you played a major role in hitting.Don't consider remote viewing the only way to win, but consider it the only way to know directly without luck. Remote viewers have to know how to connect everything togther.Remote viewers are not supposed to be rich vecause they can remote view. For example you know that you can do more to become anything in the world are you doing it, are you doing everything possible to become everything you think about, no you can only become something and not everything. Remember it takes time it is a development,a journey.Once you have your minset in this mannr trust me you would experience many great things and not just the lotto, the lotto is just one of many great things that can happen to you, if you don't win playing , you didn't loose you didn't know the numbers and if you continue not to know the n umbers that ar going to be drawn most likely you will be broke and go into a gabling habbit.Make it fun, make it challenging to th mind, don't get greedy and spend a lot to win a lot you spend a lot when you know for sure you are going to win if not take chances once in a while, that sucks thats is why i encourage you to remote view.By th way there are systems out there that can do what remote viewing does with numbers but with limitations,the mind is stronger than any machines, the mind is responsible for inventions.Even if you don't think you can, do not underestimate your ability.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2010, 5:45 am - IP Logged

I don't buy that because you have a 'gift', you are not suppose to be rich with that gift whether it's remote viewing, psychic abilities or any other form. People have dreams and win the lottery. People are psychic and become rich.  I agree that you need to practice so that you become better at that skill. To me being rich is not just about money but about in everything in your life. Everybody has the 'gift', it's just a question of developing it.

Play to win!

United States
      Member #97951
      September 28, 2010
      241 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2010, 6:12 am - IP Logged

You are misinterpreting, i didn't say you have to be poor if you are a remote viewer.Remote viewing has nothing to do with becoming rich, remote viewing is remote viewing if you want to become rich by using it yes you can.But people think that if you claim to be a remote viewer you have to demonsrtate it by being rich.Yes everyone has the abilies and i have said that already.This site is not about being rich in every aspect in your life,although i agree with being rich in many ways, but lets not take the subject  out of context, i'm talking money wise, you are saying rich in general this is a lottery site so people know what i mean.No further comment.

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2010, 6:21 am - IP Logged

In the end, people here want to hit! Show us the numbers.

Play to win!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2010, 7:14 am - IP Logged

The US Government investigated Remote Viewing for military and intelligence use for a number of years using top psychics and investing big bucks.

They ultimately scrapped the program after failing to surpass a 15% success rate in qualitative trials and testing.

But then a 15% success rate in the lottery would be considered wildly successful.

The only Remote Viewing I do is from my LaZyboy. I use the Remote so I can do my Viewing.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: October 2, 2010, 7:23 am - IP Logged

The US Government investigated Remote Viewing for military and intelligence use for a number of years using top psychics and investing big bucks.

They ultimately scrapped the program after failing to surpass a 15% success rate in qualitative trials and testing.

But then a 15% success rate in the lottery would be considered wildly successful.

The only Remote Viewing I do is from my LaZyboy. I use the Remote so I can do my Viewing.

LOL

Play to win!

United States
              Member #97951
              September 28, 2010
              241 Posts
              Posted: October 2, 2010, 8:11 am - IP Logged

LOL

Failure is never an excuse to try again.

United States
                Member #97951
                September 28, 2010
                241 Posts
                Posted: October 2, 2010, 8:13 am - IP Logged

LOL

It is the total opposite because they know it works thy are lying to you.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23275 Posts
                  Posted: October 2, 2010, 8:57 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

United States
                    Member #82873
                    November 23, 2009
                    251 Posts
                    Posted: October 2, 2010, 11:15 am - IP Logged

proof is more powerful...........a lot of words but nothing to back it up.

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #79502
                      September 2, 2009
                      6396 Posts
                      Posted: October 2, 2010, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Interesting take on things.......

Lets Win Big

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

middle Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #1893
                        July 20, 2003
                        1868 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Green laugh

maggie    See Ya!

United States
                          Member #97951
                          September 28, 2010
                          241 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2010, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Stay tuned

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                            LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4507 Posts
                            Posted: October 2, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Good Work Basil, et al-

Federal govm't allocated a secret non-frevelous $25 M budget in a serious race with the Soviet KGB, all the while telling the public that RV, psycics etc are just a pipe dream. Bye the Bye there are a number of credible official participants who have published their experience with these experiments.

For those inclined to investigate on non-reported revelations, CIA secrets

PSI TECH Sets the Record Straight on Government Remote Viewing

http://www.remoteviewing.com/about-psitech/news-releases/remote-viewing-government-record.html

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
                            Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

Shakespear's Hamlet

Although we cannot see beyond the horizon, the world was proven round.

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

United States
                              Member #97951
                              September 28, 2010
                              241 Posts
                              Posted: October 15, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Good Work Basil, et al-

Federal govm't allocated a secret non-frevelous $25 M budget in a serious race with the Soviet KGB, all the while telling the public that RV, psycics etc are just a pipe dream. Bye the Bye there are a number of credible official participants who have published their experience with these experiments.

For those inclined to investigate on non-reported revelations, CIA secrets

PSI TECH Sets the Record Straight on Government Remote Viewing

http://www.remoteviewing.com/about-psitech/news-releases/remote-viewing-government-record.html

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
                              Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

Shakespear's Hamlet

Although we cannot see beyond the horizon, the world was proven round.

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

I think different, the conclusion may be opositive therfore no one must not know this is real through us.Imagin if the Goovernment draw conclusions that its real and effective, don't you think its convenient for them to say its not real.