Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why not a Full Picture of those who Won: A Complete Body Photo Album of those who won

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2010, 1:58 am - IP Logged

why not keep an album of everyone who has won a big jackpot in an: Album a USA ALBUM AND A GLOBAL ALBUM...With a complete picture of their entire bodies and those who surround them....

Most photos/picture of those who win you can only see their bust...not just that, that they show picture of when they were young to the lotto photo album....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #85338
    January 13, 2010
    143 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

why not keep an album of everyone who has won a big jackpot in an: Album a USA ALBUM AND A GLOBAL ALBUM...With a complete picture of their entire bodies and those who surround them....

Most photos/picture of those who win you can only see their bust...not just that, that they show picture of when they were young to the lotto photo album....

rj in mario outfit

Why? If I'm going to do any of that why not give out me bank acct numbers and SS#.   Better yet, I'll give out my full street address and leave my doors unlocked.

It's bad enough that they get a head shot (if you can't claim anonymous).....all the more reason to go in disguise.

It's time to change the bong water pumpi

"It's not a matter of 'if,' but a matter of 'WHEN!!!'  "

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
      Member #81314
      October 16, 2009
      18966 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

rj in mario outfit

Why? If I'm going to do any of that why not give out me bank acct numbers and SS#.   Better yet, I'll give out my full street address and leave my doors unlocked.

It's bad enough that they get a head shot (if you can't claim anonymous).....all the more reason to go in disguise.

It's time to change the bong water pumpi

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sometimes, I don't even tell I won str/box,  $350.00.

Surely would not want a body shot of me, if I hit big, lmaoooooooooooooooo.

The Struggle is real!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure I understand, pumpi.

Maybe you could post a picture of yourself showing exactly what you mean.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2010, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

i am going to be sincere, the reason why i recomended for a Lotto Album was maybe we could see what the lottery select people the most dressed a certain way..LIke if the lottery selected someone because of a particular way they are, people dress a certain way and there are fashions in clothing or body size/body shape, and we could also see if there is a clan or secret societies/cult who can win the lottery maybe we could see clues in the way people dress, that´s why i said....you can get a LOT OF CLUES from the way people dress or the way they look...for those that watch CSI all the time...i dont watch it though...

woke up a terrible, terrible headache rarely i have headaches and it seems that i get them on Sundays, always on Sundays...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2010, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

i am going to be sincere, the reason why i recomended for a Lotto Album was maybe we could see what the lottery select people the most dressed a certain way..LIke if the lottery selected someone because of a particular way they are, people dress a certain way and there are fashions in clothing or body size/body shape, and we could also see if there is a clan or secret societies/cult who can win the lottery maybe we could see clues in the way people dress, that´s why i said....you can get a LOT OF CLUES from the way people dress or the way they look...for those that watch CSI all the time...i dont watch it though...

woke up a terrible, terrible headache rarely i have headaches and it seems that i get them on Sundays, always on Sundays...

Ahhh, I get it now...

So like if everybody who wins has on a pair of Robin's Egg Blue polyester bell-bottom pants with a white patent leather belt and platform shoes with a psychedelic, paisley print disco shirt open to the navel and a huge necklace pendant that says "Keep On Truckin" we'll know that they're giving all the jackpots to people in Kentucky.

Yeah, I get it now... Ok... Let's keep a low profile on this for now though... If anybody asks, we don't know nothing about it... ...but in the meantime, we're coiled like Cobras, ready to strike at the twitch of a deltoid...

We're gonna need code names.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

TeAl*888's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
              Ontario
              Canada
              Member #97475
              September 17, 2010
              69 Posts
              Posted: October 10, 2010, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

sure

I'll provide a full body photo of my rear

moon

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10344 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Wehn I got a lottery ticket today I told someone else there about this and they said that since they would remain anonymous, they woukd provide pumpi with a Headless Horesman type photo of themself!

Scared

Pumpi,

The lottery doesn't pick people to win. People get lucky and win.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: October 10, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure I understand, pumpi.

Maybe you could post a picture of yourself showing exactly what you mean.

Stop picking on pumpi! or he just might load up his spaceship and head home..We need pumpi here to keep this place sane..ridge you can learn from pumpi..Keep up the good work you do here pumpi we who understand you don't want you to leave..

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: October 10, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

tiggs can sum up pumpi in one word..GENIOUS!!!!

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                      If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                      United States
                      Member #73903
                      April 28, 2009
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: October 10, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

tiggs can sum up pumpi in one word..GENIOUS!!!!

Is that in or out of the lamp/bottle?

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: October 10, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Is that in or out of the lamp/bottle?

OOPS...GENIUS..tiggs bad..

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Funny you mention secret societies. Last week I read that all the JP winners across the country are either directly involved with the Illuminati, or closely related.

Now I know why an investigation never took place.

White Bounce

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10344 Posts
                            Posted: October 11, 2010, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Funny you mention secret societies. Last week I read that all the JP winners across the country are either directly involved with the Illuminati, or closely related.

Now I know why an investigation never took place.

White Bounce

FCBS

French Canadian Bean Soup

The Eye In the Pyramid

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.