Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If You Create a System that Can Win the Lotto: And Some Thoughts..

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2010, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Dude, i am going to be sincere...Dont get TOO EXCITE...TONS OF ASSOCIATIONS, COMPANIES, CARTELS, FOREIGN COUNTRIES, Wealthy Individuals, Singers, Actors, Rich people in Wall Street, Company owners, medium and many small bussinesses, pool unions, foreign presidents already HAVE Done so also...YOu are not the first one...YOu know the owner/ceo of Facebook Suckerburger, the oslon twins for example, they win the lotto/lottery ALL the time and they can SHUT IT DOWN TOO...The truth is that, there is not enough lotteries...So what you should do is talk to your state lottery CEO into creating more lotteries, like Va Cash5, pick2´s, talk to them into creating a Wealthy lotto one that pays more for wealthy people that the tickets cost more, the same with other forms of gambling like horse racing and dog racing and car racing for example in the USA and other countries....Talk also to the Church into, making gambling something common and not a sin, that´s why many people dont gamble, talk to your state lottery CEO into been more flexible so to make more people play, i always said it if people won more often they will play the games...Example...Who will play a keno30/200???The Answer is nobody...But if it was a Pick2/0-9 you will see a difference, lots of people will go and play, huge numbers will turn out to play.....There is no Pick2 NO WHERE IN THE WORLD, EXCEPT PUERTO RICO...it doesnt have to be a lottery Pick2 it could be horse racing Pick2...Talk to your state lottery CEO into been flexible also with the price of each ticket...one law of bussiness is that more people buy, i product at, 20 cents, than the entire week or month worth of that same product for: $1...

another law of bussiness...You win more converts when someone is cheaper than when something is expensive...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2010, 8:33 am - IP Logged

talk to you state lottery CEO into creating lotteries that pay your hospital bills if you are sick, disabled, elderly and midgets...There is a lot of sick people out there there is a huge market for it.....Such a group comprises like: 30 million, 40 million americans...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Dude, i am going to be sincere...Dont get TOO EXCITE...TONS OF ASSOCIATIONS, COMPANIES, CARTELS, FOREIGN COUNTRIES, Wealthy Individuals, Singers, Actors, Rich people in Wall Street, Company owners, medium and many small bussinesses, pool unions, foreign presidents already HAVE Done so also...YOu are not the first one...YOu know the owner/ceo of Facebook Suckerburger, the oslon twins for example, they win the lotto/lottery ALL the time and they can SHUT IT DOWN TOO...The truth is that, there is not enough lotteries...So what you should do is talk to your state lottery CEO into creating more lotteries, like Va Cash5, pick2´s, talk to them into creating a Wealthy lotto one that pays more for wealthy people that the tickets cost more, the same with other forms of gambling like horse racing and dog racing and car racing for example in the USA and other countries....Talk also to the Church into, making gambling something common and not a sin, that´s why many people dont gamble, talk to your state lottery CEO into been more flexible so to make more people play, i always said it if people won more often they will play the games...Example...Who will play a keno30/200???The Answer is nobody...But if it was a Pick2/0-9 you will see a difference, lots of people will go and play, huge numbers will turn out to play.....There is no Pick2 NO WHERE IN THE WORLD, EXCEPT PUERTO RICO...it doesnt have to be a lottery Pick2 it could be horse racing Pick2...Talk to your state lottery CEO into been flexible also with the price of each ticket...one law of bussiness is that more people buy, i product at, 20 cents, than the entire week or month worth of that same product for: $1...

another law of bussiness...You win more converts when someone is cheaper than when something is expensive...

Who is Dude?...

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40295 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2010, 9:35 am - IP Logged

this...

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Who is Dude?...

Ha,ha, I am Quietly wiping the drink off my computer screen that went spewing out when I Burst Out laughing out of control..LHAHAHA, LAUGHING MY Head OFF...Oh!oh,my goodness too too funny  My Lottery Post Family??" Will not trade Tiggs for a million bucks!!LOL..

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3102 Posts
            Posted: October 20, 2010, 4:03 am - IP Logged

For every winner there must be an appropriate number of losers or the game can't continue.  This applies no matter how many games the state creates. 

I'm guessing Florida has a Pick-2 game as Front and Back Pairs is offered as a sub-portion of the Pick-3 game.  Hardly worth playing and not a way to get rich.  Even if there were a 2/99 game, the prize would be roughly half the cost of playing all the possible pairings, nothing to get excited about.

BobP

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
              Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: October 20, 2010, 4:56 am - IP Logged

Who is Dude?...

A friend of Tom, Dick and Harry.

Play to win!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10344 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Ha,ha, I am Quietly wiping the drink off my computer screen that went spewing out when I Burst Out laughing out of control..LHAHAHA, LAUGHING MY Head OFF...Oh!oh,my goodness too too funny  My Lottery Post Family??" Will not trade Tiggs for a million bucks!!LOL..

Spraying the screen after reading something on it is called a "Sneezle".

Usually it's one of Pumpi's posts that get the "Sneezle of the Day Award"!

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #61623
                  May 29, 2008
                  20581 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

You got Proposition19 fever I think pumpi   lol....wow is all I can say

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

For every winner there must be an appropriate number of losers or the game can't continue.  This applies no matter how many games the state creates. 

I'm guessing Florida has a Pick-2 game as Front and Back Pairs is offered as a sub-portion of the Pick-3 game.  Hardly worth playing and not a way to get rich.  Even if there were a 2/99 game, the prize would be roughly half the cost of playing all the possible pairings, nothing to get excited about.

BobP

front and back pairs in pick3 is not a pick2...nobody knows about it that´s why nobody plays it plus it doesnt have the box option...i am talking about a separate pick2 and not necessarily a: 0-9 option...the majority of Pick3 wins are box win so expect the majority of pick2 wins to be box wins...plus people dont even know about it it is not even advertise...not even 2by2 is a pick2...and if there was 1 who say there cant be 2....

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2010, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

front and back pairs in pick3 is not a pick2...nobody knows about it that´s why nobody plays it plus it doesnt have the box option...i am talking about a separate pick2 and not necessarily a: 0-9 option...the majority of Pick3 wins are box win so expect the majority of pick2 wins to be box wins...plus people dont even know about it it is not even advertise...not even 2by2 is a pick2...and if there was 1 who say there cant be 2....

Is there any way you can teach tiggs the way you think..tiggs is missing out on something here..Helloooo!!!!..

new york
                        United States
                        Member #99067
                        October 18, 2010
                        6 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I have no idea what he just said

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2010, 2:43 am - IP Logged

BobP

i got an idea...HOw about a Pick3 that cost: 25 cents..That should do the job of a Pick2...Pays: $100 dollars for straight...

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                            Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3626 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2010, 2:53 am - IP Logged

I have no idea what he just said

Green laughYeah, me too. Whenever I see a post from Pumpi76, I generally pass it by because A. They are tooooooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnng. B. I can't understand what the hell is his point. Green laugh

Play to win!

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7295 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2010, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

i got an idea...HOw about a Pick3 that cost: 25 cents..That should do the job of a Pick2...Pays: $100 dollars for straight...

There are reasons why state lotteries don't offer 25 cent wagers and that probably goes back to the inception when people debated the pros and cons of establishing a lottery. However if they did offer a 25 cent wager, it would be 1/4 of the $1 payoff or $125 for a straight hit.