Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My rarer than Blue Moon phenom with 718

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2010, 10:01 am - IP Logged

My affinity for 718 has, I thought, been waning these past many months.  Until, it seems, the last couple days.  I am doing something I do only once every great while.  I am seeing 718 (or some combo of the numbers 718) everywhere.   There is no aspect of my daily routine where this is not turning up.  There was a time in my life where this kind of freaked me out.  Thankfully, my intuitive side and I have grown up a little, not without a little help from my friends, most found right here at LP.

Now, I'm not talking about a day where lots of cars have the tag number, or a value on the cash register pops up 718.  I'm talking every third vehicle tag, every other store purchase, keystroke on the computer, phone number on the caller ID, receipt from the automated teller, gas pump print out, bank record, radio station, and so on ad nauseum.

Consider this my documentation as I work through what it means this go round, because it always means something typically within a 3-day period.   I guess it could be an offshoot of this extraordinarily active Mercury month, but even so, I've not seen the energy so centered for so long, it has certainly got my attention.  I'll let you know when I figure it out. 

Oh, and it would be nice to hear from anyone else who is experiencing something similar.  I think the Heavens are alined very astrologically intuitively provocatively at the moment. (I may need to rethink that sentence structure at a later date) Roll Eyes

Happy Thursday from this Thursday's child.  J

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34552 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2010, 10:10 am - IP Logged

My affinity for 718 has, I thought, been waning these past many months.  Until, it seems, the last couple days.  I am doing something I do only once every great while.  I am seeing 718 (or some combo of the numbers 718) everywhere.   There is no aspect of my daily routine where this is not turning up.  There was a time in my life where this kind of freaked me out.  Thankfully, my intuitive side and I have grown up a little, not without a little help from my friends, most found right here at LP.

Now, I'm not talking about a day where lots of cars have the tag number, or a value on the cash register pops up 718.  I'm talking every third vehicle tag, every other store purchase, keystroke on the computer, phone number on the caller ID, receipt from the automated teller, gas pump print out, bank record, radio station, and so on ad nauseum.

Consider this my documentation as I work through what it means this go round, because it always means something typically within a 3-day period.   I guess it could be an offshoot of this extraordinarily active Mercury month, but even so, I've not seen the energy so centered for so long, it has certainly got my attention.  I'll let you know when I figure it out. 

Oh, and it would be nice to hear from anyone else who is experiencing something similar.  I think the Heavens are alined very astrologically intuitively provocatively at the moment. (I may need to rethink that sentence structure at a later date) Roll Eyes

Happy Thursday to you too!! Yeah let us know when you figure it you!! Have  a Great Day!! 718 or 7180,I will keep in mind.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7344 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Many years ago my license play number was "SPY 310" and one night before going to work I noticed one of bolts came loose on the front plate and it was dangling. After reattaching the bolt and on the drive to work, the number 310 started appearing everywhere all night long. I played it $5 straight and $1 box at the first store I saw on my way home, saw it several times more so I put another $6 dollars on it at store near where I lived. Got home, took a shower, went to the golf course, they gave me the key to golf cart "310" and drove to the first tee which was a 310 yard par four. On the way home I put another $6 on the number. I decided to check the mail before going to bed, saw my neighbor who told me my license plate number hit in PA two days before so I put another $12 on the number.

When I woke up that night and was getting ready to go to work, I was told I should have played my license plate number in the Pick-3 because it hit straight. I won almost $13,000 because I played a one time hunch, but if I had these hunches every day, the winnings would evaporate very quickly. If I were you, I'd put a few bucks on that number and don't look back.

Oh and by the way, I hit 310 on a Thursday.

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2010, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Stack47, love validating stories!  Nicely played.

Oh, and thanks New York for 5718.  What a beautiful number it is!    J

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34552 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2010, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

0=5    7185 comb. You were on it Jake!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

middle Georgia
            United States
            Member #1893
            July 20, 2003
            1868 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

GEORGIA  EVE     7851  fell and I played it 5718 str/bx and also 8715 str/bx!     OH, YES!!

I read your post several times today and knew I had to play it.........Thank you!!

Okay, Delaware, it's time for it to fall there!

maggie     See Ya!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #65279
              September 22, 2008
              5241 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2010, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

"Well-deserved" Maggie-Nolia"

Thanks Jake!!!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                Middle GA
                United States
                Member #42874
                July 9, 2006
                3912 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2010, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

GEORGIA  EVE     7851  fell and I played it 5718 str/bx and also 8715 str/bx!     OH, YES!!

I read your post several times today and knew I had to play it.........Thank you!!

maggie     See Ya!

Excellent work Jake...GA APPRECIATES YOU!  I just told a friend that whenever you mention that 718, there are a set of numbers that are practically guranteed to hit GA and usually fairly quick.  I had been playing the 1758 and when I saw your post this morning, I felt really good about it coming.  And then what happened?  Life I guess...ended up not playing any evening games at all.

So congrats to Maggie-Nolia and all other winners tonight.  I know you've been waiting for a good hit Maggie.  Congrats! Thumbs Up

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                  South Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #100
                  January 28, 2002
                  3734 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

WTG maggs !!!!!

My house # is 1758... you would think I would play it...

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
                    Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #91636
                    May 21, 2010
                    2449 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2010, 12:50 am - IP Logged

maggie     See Ya!

YAYYYY!! Im so Happy For YOU!!!  Congrats!!PartyParty

middle Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #1893
                      July 20, 2003
                      1868 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2010, 1:21 am - IP Logged

cali45a, ToJo76*, spookysoozy and sweet404peaches... thanks to each  of you!  I should be in bed, but here I am still basking in the glow of a win on cash 4.

Recently I saw a television  show about a massive earthquake in 1857 along the San Andreas Fault.  I decided to play that for a few days.    Thumbs Up

United States
                        Member #2217
                        September 1, 2003
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2010, 4:23 am - IP Logged

I guess I better contact someone in tech land and tell them I need an AP for Jakes 718 alerts.  See what praise does to MY ego?

Honestly, there are times I get the flash and I just want to tell everyone on LP because I know there are players not only on the individual states but playing multiples.  The best I can do if I cannot get to the desk is call my GA friend and say hey, get it posted asap, but usually it's lightening fast and it's a miss for the draw times.

Now, most importantly - happy dance even at 4 a.m. for anyone and everyone who cashed in for GA or NY.  And my dear Maggie, you know the drill even if I don't say the words.   Tojo, Sooz, I'll try to work harder for you guys when this stuff happens.

It's Friday.  A Fulley out there shining brightly.  Time to rock some more good numbers, maybe an elusive triple (I am not sure about this being a Trip full moon, been too intent on 718).  Maybe my 788 will pipe up, or maybe even 718 here for DE.  Do you know, I don't even know what fell last night.....    J

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34552 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2010, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I guess I better contact someone in tech land and tell them I need an AP for Jakes 718 alerts.  See what praise does to MY ego?

Honestly, there are times I get the flash and I just want to tell everyone on LP because I know there are players not only on the individual states but playing multiples.  The best I can do if I cannot get to the desk is call my GA friend and say hey, get it posted asap, but usually it's lightening fast and it's a miss for the draw times.

Now, most importantly - happy dance even at 4 a.m. for anyone and everyone who cashed in for GA or NY.  And my dear Maggie, you know the drill even if I don't say the words.   Tojo, Sooz, I'll try to work harder for you guys when this stuff happens.

It's Friday.  A Fulley out there shining brightly.  Time to rock some more good numbers, maybe an elusive triple (I am not sure about this being a Trip full moon, been too intent on 718).  Maybe my 788 will pipe up, or maybe even 718 here for DE.  Do you know, I don't even know what fell last night.....    J

You didn't mention the 8710 in Tri- States,W.T.G.   Jake!! 3 States!! you were on it again!! Partyall the winnes in the Tri-St.

increase's avatar - abstract design_main.jpg
                            VA
                            United States
                            Member #54828
                            August 31, 2007
                            38314 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Jake:

Thanks for this post.

I have been very hesistant about posting about the 718 combo.

It seems that if I post it, it won't hit for a week.  So. I've been very quiet.

That number has been almost everywhere I turn.

At one point, it seemed as though I couldn't get the number out of my head.

I'm sure I'm not as in tune as you are.  So, I'm still struggling with this intuition so to speak.

Anyway, thanks for the post.  It's good to know that I'm not going crazy! LOL!

Abundant financial blessings and good fortune are yours.

Increase

I am a millionaire!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                              South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #81890
                              November 1, 2009
                              4959 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2010, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again Jake, FL delivered 718 !!!!

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate