Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My rarer than Blue Moon phenom with 718

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
milledgeville,Ga
United States
Member #68927
January 2, 2009
6105 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

congrats maggie geez wished i had seen this but my computer was so slow yesterday..........

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    Freeport
    Bahamas
    Member #65592
    October 1, 2008
    2773 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

if only i had follow behind this, wtg jake...there goes ya 718 str8 fla

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34552 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2010, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

I remember Jake posting this number last year and it came in Ohio.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

middle Georgia
        United States
        Member #1893
        July 20, 2003
        1868 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

I guess I better contact someone in tech land and tell them I need an AP for Jakes 718 alerts.  See what praise does to MY ego?

Honestly, there are times I get the flash and I just want to tell everyone on LP because I know there are players not only on the individual states but playing multiples.  The best I can do if I cannot get to the desk is call my GA friend and say hey, get it posted asap, but usually it's lightening fast and it's a miss for the draw times.

Now, most importantly - happy dance even at 4 a.m. for anyone and everyone who cashed in for GA or NY.  And my dear Maggie, you know the drill even if I don't say the words.   Tojo, Sooz, I'll try to work harder for you guys when this stuff happens.

It's Friday.  A Fulley out there shining brightly.  Time to rock some more good numbers, maybe an elusive triple (I am not sure about this being a Trip full moon, been too intent on 718).  Maybe my 788 will pipe up, or maybe even 718 here for DE.  Do you know, I don't even know what fell last night.....    J

Hello, Jake!  Florida's number tonight was 718 STRAIGHT!!  C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on that call!! And congratulations to all the winners in Florida!

maggie    See Ya!

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
          South Georgia
          United States
          Member #100
          January 28, 2002
          3734 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

You do just fine Jakeipoo !!

I love your posts and never miss a one

I look for 777 to come soon because of all the luck people around me (myself included) are having.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
            Middle GA
            United States
            Member #42874
            July 9, 2006
            3912 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I guess I better contact someone in tech land and tell them I need an AP for Jakes 718 alerts.  See what praise does to MY ego?

Honestly, there are times I get the flash and I just want to tell everyone on LP because I know there are players not only on the individual states but playing multiples.  The best I can do if I cannot get to the desk is call my GA friend and say hey, get it posted asap, but usually it's lightening fast and it's a miss for the draw times.

Now, most importantly - happy dance even at 4 a.m. for anyone and everyone who cashed in for GA or NY.  And my dear Maggie, you know the drill even if I don't say the words.   Tojo, Sooz, I'll try to work harder for you guys when this stuff happens.

It's Friday.  A Fulley out there shining brightly.  Time to rock some more good numbers, maybe an elusive triple (I am not sure about this being a Trip full moon, been too intent on 718).  Maybe my 788 will pipe up, or maybe even 718 here for DE.  Do you know, I don't even know what fell last night.....    J

Jake you are doing just fine...although an AP for Jake's 718 alerts would be wonderful!!!  LOL.  I tell myself that I need to do better with my follow through.  I need to trust what I know and act on it.  Sometimes things as simple as seeing your post, having that conversation and then knowing what I know and doing something is like just having the money handed to me.  And then when I do something silly like forget my conversation or just not making time to go and put my numbers in, I say to myself "do i just not want this money that is being gifted to me freely because I surely need it!!"

But some folks have to learn lessons the hard way.  Trust me Jake...it's all me and I am just very grateful that you take the time to share with us.  I just love this place because I swear it's the only time I can talk about not winning and still feel great.  The energy here is awesome! Wink

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile