Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3 & Pick4, A Second Flaw in design...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2010, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Remember this:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/222354

Well guys, nobody is taking your money, nobody is saying you cant have the money [talking to the state lottery] but not all countries are create equal...In some countries the climate is colder than others...Therefor when designing games, HAVE CLEMENCY ON PEOPLE who live in this cold countries...That wasnt the case...

another history lesson....Another, flaw in design when they were creating, Pick3 and Pick4....I am telling you, is that, DARN blood of yours, that you got...Look at England is right up there in latittudes with Canada, yet the games that those people have is to KILL THE POPULATION...Population Extermination Projects Games sort of speak...Look at, Finland and Sweeden and Norway lotteries...Again as if it was: Population Extermination Projects Games.....chuckling...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2010, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

The mind never stops..Thanks pumpi for the info??...

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Remember this:

Well guys, nobody is taking your money, nobody is saying you cant have the money [talking to the state lottery] but not all countries are create equal...In some countries the climate is colder than others...Therefor when designing games, HAVE CLEMENCY ON PEOPLE who live in this cold countries...That wasnt the case...

another history lesson....Another, flaw in design when they were creating, Pick3 and Pick4....I am telling you, is that, DARN blood of yours, that you got...Look at England is right up there in latittudes with Canada, yet the games that those people have is to KILL THE POPULATION...Population Extermination Projects Games sort of speak...Look at, Finland and Sweeden and Norway lotteries...Again as if it was: Population Extermination Projects Games.....chuckling...

WTF does this mean? Crazy

Play to win!

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
        If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
        United States
        Member #73903
        April 28, 2009
        1433 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2010, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

LMAO......SMH....ROFL..

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
        Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2010, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

it means, you cant create the same lottery in every country, the colder regions countries must have easier lotteries...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2010, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Remember this:

I didn't read the link you provided, but what does weather have to do with flaws in the P-3?....

You mean the balls contracting during the cold, and retracting in warmer climates, thus affecting the outcome of numbers and making them skewed?

You did however lose me on the whole "blood" thing....lol

Also, they don't need Lotto for depopulation, just keep drinking the water and breathing the air.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_depopu.htm