Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which is easier pick 3 or 4

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Give me your opinion on which one is easier regardless of the odds. At the end i will tell you which one is easier, less time consuming and why.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2010, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Give me your opinion on which one is easier regardless of the odds. At the end i will tell you which one is easier, less time consuming and why.

Pick 3..but tiggs don't study any charts or forms he just plays numbers..Just because a certain number hasen't come in in a week that dosen't mean it will come in now..Ping pong balls are funny and there is no way you can figure them out..That's why the house always wins..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

It depends on where you live.

In Tennessee we have "state friendly" computers, if you know what I mean (wink wink, nudge nuge).

Strike that.

I don't know nothin!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2010, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Some here on LP will tell you that ping pong balls don't have a clue what's gonna happen next. But patterns and trends do reveal themselves, so these people don't have a clue. They're like Myna birds. They just repeat the same old tired crap that they've been tought in Universites for years as truth. They need updating, just like everything else in life.....HELLO!!!!

Having said that and got it off my chest, I will say that Steve Player once wrote that p-4 is somehwat easier because the inside numbers had less wiggle room, and that their lack of movement helped the prediction process a little better, as opposed to predicting the p-3.

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8360 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2010, 1:18 am - IP Logged

pick 4

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2010, 4:46 am - IP Logged

it depends on which level you are at...to a beginner pick3 will look easier than pick4...

to me pick4 is easier than pick3 but only box, for pick3 JUMPS AND DODGES TO QUICK at the same time...

but straight pick3 is easier than pick4...Pick3 is not worth chasing for a box win...This is why Pick2 must not be a Pick2/0-9 but instead like a Pick2/0-6 again if you didnt spend time you will not know that...The state lottery will not know that...They dont USE SUPERCOMPUTERS to test their games...They just say: OH i think today is a nice day, let´s make the game this way....If they had bought a supercomputer when they created Pick3 and Pick4 to test those games, they will had set the game as: Pick4/0-7 and Pick3/0-6...

i mentioned it before in previous post..Pick3 is harder than Powerball...

And this is a message to the state lottery, the reason why i write Pick3/4 in upper case is because i like the game not because is, EASIER...you will know if you ASK...and the many times i´ve asked countries to put on pick3 i did so because i know you or they will not put a pick3/0-6....you will know if you ASK....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
              Dallas, TX
              United States
              Member #60284
              April 12, 2008
              3856 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2010, 6:11 am - IP Logged

Personally I won more on Pick 4 over Pick 3.

It depends on your luck on numbers, and the way you see them.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: November 6, 2010, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Personally I won more on Pick 4 over Pick 3.

It depends on your luck on numbers, and the way you see them.

diamond be very careful on using the word "luck" here some people get bent out of shape if you do..Some think they can pick winners by seeing numbers in there mind and if it hit's they say it's skill..So please be careful with the word "luck"..shhhhh...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: November 6, 2010, 10:49 am - IP Logged

it depends on which level you are at...to a beginner pick3 will look easier than pick4...

to me pick4 is easier than pick3 but only box, for pick3 JUMPS AND DODGES TO QUICK at the same time...

but straight pick3 is easier than pick4...Pick3 is not worth chasing for a box win...This is why Pick2 must not be a Pick2/0-9 but instead like a Pick2/0-6 again if you didnt spend time you will not know that...The state lottery will not know that...They dont USE SUPERCOMPUTERS to test their games...They just say: OH i think today is a nice day, let´s make the game this way....If they had bought a supercomputer when they created Pick3 and Pick4 to test those games, they will had set the game as: Pick4/0-7 and Pick3/0-6...

i mentioned it before in previous post..Pick3 is harder than Powerball...

And this is a message to the state lottery, the reason why i write Pick3/4 in upper case is because i like the game not because is, EASIER...you will know if you ASK...and the many times i´ve asked countries to put on pick3 i did so because i know you or they will not put a pick3/0-6....you will know if you ASK....

at the time when pick4/pick3 was invented supercomputers didnt exist and if they existed they cost a fortune..Like, $2 billion dollars for their time....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10348 Posts
                    Posted: November 6, 2010, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Gee, I can't wait for the state lottery to swap the payouts for the Pick 3 and Pick 4.

The payout charts are based on the difficulty of hitting the number.

Thud

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49699 Posts
                      Posted: November 6, 2010, 11:18 am - IP Logged

They are Equal: It isn't any more difficult and it doesn't take any longer: To request a Quick Pick 3 vs Request a Quick Pick 4.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20108 Posts
                        Posted: November 6, 2010, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Pick-3        1,000: 1

Pick-4        10,000:1

you tell me  >?   

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19824 Posts
                          Posted: November 6, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

They are Equal: It isn't any more difficult and it doesn't take any longer: To request a Quick Pick 3 vs Request a Quick Pick 4.

That's true if you're talking about the ease of requesting a QP, but then that would be true of all lottery games.  I think some where in the equation the ease of actually winning something has to be included.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49699 Posts
                            Posted: November 6, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

That's true if you're talking about the ease of requesting a QP, but then that would be true of all lottery games.  I think some where in the equation the ease of actually winning something has to be included.

What?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                              Member #91718
                              May 23, 2010
                              690 Posts
                              Posted: November 6, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 is much easier than all the other games that's why it pays less but is fun.  Sometimes with Pick 3 - you feel like you know what you are doing.

Pick 4 is next a little bit better than Cash 5. If you get a hit on it, you feel like a Pro.

Mega Ball after Cash 5.  One wild guess - no matter what technique you use.

Power Ball last has 59 numbers vs. 56.   Guess, guess and more guessing.  Just luck...