Welcome Guest
You last visited April 28, 2017, 10:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which is easier pick 3 or 4

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10445 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2010, 10:09 am - IP Logged

This thread is getting more and more entertaining as it goes on.

Can we say the question is which is easier to hit, something with 100:1 odds or something with 1,000:1 odds?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8456 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2010, 10:52 am - IP Logged
    With pick 3 if you eliminate the last 3 digits that were just drawn your left with 7 digits to chose from assuming that none of the previous digits will be drawn.

With pick 4 eliminating the last 4 digits that were just drawn leaves you with 6 digits to choose from for the next draw. Assuming that 4 previous digits won't be drawn in the next draw. Eliminate 2 more of previous digits that were just drawn your left with 4 digits to chose from..... the long shot number. Is now there. While it is evident that the 4 coldest digits won't be drawn every time. It's a chance I'll take every day for a 50/50 bet.

If your an online player and tracking or betting many states this method will net you many wins. Be them straight or boxed.

Doing the same thing with pick 3 is a lot more riskier but could yeald some good results, however there are more left out digits to chose from.

Which game is easier. pick 4

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged
      With pick 3 if you eliminate the last 3 digits that were just drawn your left with 7 digits to chose from assuming that none of the previous digits will be drawn.

With pick 4 eliminating the last 4 digits that were just drawn leaves you with 6 digits to choose from for the next draw. Assuming that 4 previous digits won't be drawn in the next draw. Eliminate 2 more of previous digits that were just drawn your left with 4 digits to chose from..... the long shot number. Is now there. While it is evident that the 4 coldest digits won't be drawn every time. It's a chance I'll take every day for a 50/50 bet.

If your an online player and tracking or betting many states this method will net you many wins. Be them straight or boxed.

Doing the same thing with pick 3 is a lot more riskier but could yeald some good results, however there are more left out digits to chose from.

Very interesting. I'm going to investigate this and do a backtest. Thanx.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Study long study wrong..Play some numbers and either cash a ticket or throw it away..Get LUCKY that's the name of the game...

Pure luck

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2010, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I just did a test in Florida from Oct. 11 to Nov. 9... and here's my assessment.

I found that doing mid to eve to mid...etc.... didn't do as well as mid to mid, or eve to eve. Actually, I would've only had 2 wins in eve to eve. I realized that by playing only eve to eve when non repeating digits occurred would cost $264 to play all 6 numbers left. Meaning If 0-1-2-3-4-5 were to be played, and played straight.

0123-0124-0125-0234-0235-0245-0345-1234-1235-1345-2345

To play each of those combos in every straight possible way would cost $24.00......There are 11 combos, so 24X11=$264.00..

The number of eve combos that were non repeat combos that qualified as a play came to a total of 18 combos equaling the cost of $4,752....for the 18 times we played. .....18X264=$4,752.00...cost

Since we won twice, and playing online, the payout would be $18,000....

So the net profit would be $13,248 dollars....WOW!...That's $441.00 a day profit.......

Even If we only won once, it would still be a good profit of $4248.00...Not bad for 30 days. That's $141 a day profit.

The best part is that you are NOT playing everyday. In this test, we only played 18 out 28 days.

Now....playing $264, 18 times during a month's period on average online, is not a reasonable expense, but If played at 25 cents per combo at first, it would only cost $66.00 for each of the 18 combos, and after the first win of $2,250.00...one can increase the bets to 50 cents per combos, and after the second win increase it 75 cents and so on, ultimately betting 1 dollar or more per combo.

The combos in green are the combos that were non-repeating combos, which were the qualifiers to play for the next draw. The combos in red are the winners. Like I said, there were two winners.

Example: Oct.11 draw was 1023. The reason the 5520 the next night was NOT a winner, was because any digits that repeats from the previous draw (1023) would be a loss. The "0" in "5520" was a repeat from the "0" in "1023". Only If the next draw after a green combo has NO repeated digit, will it be a winner.

EVE ONLY:

Oct. 11-1023

Oct. 12-5520

Oct. 13-2723

Oct. 14-8883

Oct. 15-7752

Oct. 16-9108

Oct. 17-2063

Oct. 18-4713

Oct. 19-7004

Oct. 20-7041

Oct. 21-9840

Oct. 22-3967

Oct. 23-6942

Oct. 24-8403

Oct. 25-3187

Oct. 26-5238

Oct. 27-4239

Oct. 28-5258

Oct. 29-3202

Oct. 30-1279

Oct. 31-5860- 5860....winner

Nov. 1-5040

Nov. 2-8623

Nov. 3-0773

Nov. 4-0966

Nov. 5-4471

Nov. 6-6458

Nov. 7-4957

Nov. 8-3126- 3126.....winner

Nov. 9-1665

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8456 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2010, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Joker my idea is this if playing in all states you only play the 4 digit number that is left over after 6 digits are eliminated. Straight and boxed for a quarter/ whatever amount you can afford.

Someone with a software package could generate all the numbers in a few minutes. Others would have to do it on paper and pencil only takesa few minutes a state using Todd's daily numbers results.

Of course the idea you worked on worked out ok but i don't bet a number all 24 ways. My way doesn't account for doubles it's just a straight forward way to bet only 50/50 if you play your home state. Still a risky bet because all 4 cold numbers might not come out. Usually in many games the previous digits repeat but every once in a wile the cold numbers do come out.

I say it's easier to do because there are less digits to deal with then pick 3. In pick 3 you have to eliminate 7 previously drawn digits to come up with the coldest digits. And they rarely come out.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2010, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I just did a test in Florida from Oct. 11 to Nov. 9... and here's my assessment.

I found that doing mid to eve to mid...etc.... didn't do as well as mid to mid, or eve to eve. Actually, I would've only had 2 wins in eve to eve. I realized that by playing only eve to eve when non repeating digits occurred would cost $264 to play all 6 numbers left. Meaning If 0-1-2-3-4-5 were to be played, and played straight.

0123-0124-0125-0234-0235-0245-0345-1234-1235-1345-2345

To play each of those combos in every straight possible way would cost $24.00......There are 11 combos, so 24X11=$264.00..

The number of eve combos that were non repeat combos that qualified as a play came to a total of 18 combos equaling the cost of $4,752....for the 18 times we played. .....18X264=$4,752.00...cost

Since we won twice, and playing online, the payout would be $18,000....

So the net profit would be $13,248 dollars....WOW!...That's $441.00 a day profit.......

Even If we only won once, it would still be a good profit of $4248.00...Not bad for 30 days. That's $141 a day profit.

The best part is that you are NOT playing everyday. In this test, we only played 18 out 28 days.

Now....playing $264, 18 times during a month's period on average online, is not a reasonable expense, but If played at 25 cents per combo at first, it would only cost $66.00 for each of the 18 combos, and after the first win of $2,250.00...one can increase the bets to 50 cents per combos, and after the second win increase it 75 cents and so on, ultimately betting 1 dollar or more per combo.

The combos in green are the combos that were non-repeating combos, which were the qualifiers to play for the next draw. The combos in red are the winners. Like I said, there were two winners.

Example: Oct.11 draw was 1023. The reason the 5520 the next night was NOT a winner, was because any digits that repeats from the previous draw (1023) would be a loss. The "0" in "5520" was a repeat from the "0" in "1023". Only If the next draw after a green combo has NO repeated digit, will it be a winner.

EVE ONLY:

Oct. 11-1023

Oct. 12-5520

Oct. 13-2723

Oct. 14-8883

Oct. 15-7752

Oct. 16-9108

Oct. 17-2063

Oct. 18-4713

Oct. 19-7004

Oct. 20-7041

Oct. 21-9840

Oct. 22-3967

Oct. 23-6942

Oct. 24-8403

Oct. 25-3187

Oct. 26-5238

Oct. 27-4239

Oct. 28-5258

Oct. 29-3202

Oct. 30-1279

Oct. 31-5860- 5860....winner

Nov. 1-5040

Nov. 2-8623

Nov. 3-0773

Nov. 4-0966

Nov. 5-4471

Nov. 6-6458

Nov. 7-4957

Nov. 8-3126- 3126.....winner

Nov. 9-1665

Will tiggs sees joker has the lottery all figured out now so he won't be needing this website anymore..tiggs will miss you joker you was a good friend..Hope you spend all your winnings wisely..$$$$$$$$$..Chaaaaa Ching.....

Pure luck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2010, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Give me your opinion on which one is easier regardless of the odds. At the end i will tell you which one is easier, less time consuming and why.

"At the end i will tell you which one is easier..."

We're still waiting basil. Some of us have developed nervous tics and twitches.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2010, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Joker my idea is this if playing in all states you only play the 4 digit number that is left over after 6 digits are eliminated. Straight and boxed for a quarter/ whatever amount you can afford.

Someone with a software package could generate all the numbers in a few minutes. Others would have to do it on paper and pencil only takesa few minutes a state using Todd's daily numbers results.

Of course the idea you worked on worked out ok but i don't bet a number all 24 ways. My way doesn't account for doubles it's just a straight forward way to bet only 50/50 if you play your home state. Still a risky bet because all 4 cold numbers might not come out. Usually in many games the previous digits repeat but every once in a wile the cold numbers do come out.

I say it's easier to do because there are less digits to deal with then pick 3. In pick 3 you have to eliminate 7 previously drawn digits to come up with the coldest digits. And they rarely come out.

The problem with eliminating 6 digits is that after eliminating 4, the risk becomes exponentially higher. My way is cut and dry. If a combo with repeat digits show such as 1929, then I skip that draw and wait for a combo with all different digits. Of course, with my test above, it doesn't gaurantee a win, but there's no guess work. Had I taken more risks by eliminating more than 4 digits, I might have not even won the two times from the test above. Elimination is good, but too much can also eliminate a winning number within a combo.

The only viable way is to bet the combos all 24 ways. A box bet payoff will never exceed the cost. Only a straight play will be profitable. The high payoff for a straight online allows for more losses. In the test above, I could've gone for another couple of weeks until a win and still made a profit.

An educated guess of about 3,000 to 5,000 a month cost overall average...let's say 4,000, I could go for 2 months without a hit in a worst case scenario, and If I hit at the end of the 2 month period, I'd still have a thousand in net profits. And that's just worst case scenario.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2010, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Will tiggs sees joker has the lottery all figured out now so he won't be needing this website anymore..tiggs will miss you joker you was a good friend..Hope you spend all your winnings wisely..$$$$$$$$$..Chaaaaa Ching.....

Not just yet. Almost there. I'm saving my money for now to build up a bankroll. It's the money season here in S.W. Florida. It runs from October till about the end of May. Then I can open up an online account in the offshore place and start my way to riches. Until then, I still have to be a working slob....Unhappy

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                      Member #69169
                      January 5, 2009
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2010, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I dont know which game is "easier". I will say that the pick 4 is more profitable because doubles are likely to fall rather than singles and you know what that means. Double the money!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
                        Member #97951
                        September 28, 2010
                        242 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

diamond be very careful on using the word "luck" here some people get bent out of shape if you do..Some think they can pick winners by seeing numbers in there mind and if it hit's they say it's skill..So please be careful with the word "luck"..shhhhh...

I'ved used lucky numbers in fact one of my sets is a lucky set, i'm just a regular i don't need medea to scrutinize my play.I have stated that before and if i haven't who cares only Lp supervisors like you.

United States
                          Member #97951
                          September 28, 2010
                          242 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2010, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Great, i'm glad for you good play. I'm trying to work with the predictions but somtimes they don't go through if they do only for a few days.Play 4 to me is easier if you are a good play three player try playing pick 4 on the side. I like pick 3, but for me its so much easier with pick 4. it has one extra digit that gives you that edge to win more money. I like play three when pairs are hitting.stick to your numbers especially pairs if they are good numbers, how do you know if they ar winning numbers, by choosing them with confidence.When you feel confidence you got it what it takes to win consistently.I never thought you could win every week , i was so shocked and scared when i discovered it is possible, it really made me feel excited and a little terrified as to how easy it can be. it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does its a good feeling.If anyone wins big i would like your feed back.i don't sell my method, but i will offer help depending on the feed back i get, everyone wants something for nothing and thats why i limit myself.Play 4 is where the money is.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2010, 3:30 am - IP Logged

Great, i'm glad for you good play. I'm trying to work with the predictions but somtimes they don't go through if they do only for a few days.Play 4 to me is easier if you are a good play three player try playing pick 4 on the side. I like pick 3, but for me its so much easier with pick 4. it has one extra digit that gives you that edge to win more money. I like play three when pairs are hitting.stick to your numbers especially pairs if they are good numbers, how do you know if they ar winning numbers, by choosing them with confidence.When you feel confidence you got it what it takes to win consistently.I never thought you could win every week , i was so shocked and scared when i discovered it is possible, it really made me feel excited and a little terrified as to how easy it can be. it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does its a good feeling.If anyone wins big i would like your feed back.i don't sell my method, but i will offer help depending on the feed back i get, everyone wants something for nothing and thats why i limit myself.Play 4 is where the money is.

"Play 4 to me is easier..."

Ah finally, basil, danke schoen. I will go out and get some Pick4 Quick Picks today.

Now it's dark...   ~ Frank Booth

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                              Member #97951
                              September 28, 2010
                              242 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2010, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

"Play 4 to me is easier..."

Ah finally, basil, danke schoen. I will go out and get some Pick4 Quick Picks today.

Now it's dark...   ~ Frank Booth

Ja , bitte