Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bob P system is incredible!!

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
chefgaryl's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
bristol pa
United States
Member #34145
February 28, 2006
367 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2010, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Ive been watching the #s come out in the PA lottery and so far it hit already 10 times with the rest of the month to go but how would you go about picking the #s within his system if anybody knows please get back with me either on here or private message...

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Which system are you referring to?

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49824 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Which system are you referring to?

Good Question!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

chefgaryl's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        bristol pa
        United States
        Member #34145
        February 28, 2006
        367 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

That system would be the 2 in 8 system

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2010, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Wow!! are u serious? thats exactly what it does: gives you 2 not 3.

If u were to play all back/front/split pairs, guess how many numbers you would have? 

Thats right all 120 single numbers.

What you can do is play all front pairs from the first to the fourth number and I'm sure you will get a hit from time to time. Or you can play the back pairs or the split pairs, get where I'm going? its laughable to me. Also you can pick the pair the number with a 0 in it and play the pairs. For instance if the wheel has 508 u would play the 58 pair.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

That system would be the 2 in 8 system

That system/strategy is fascinating! I have noticed in looking at the threads that their have been variations on the eight sets of #s. There have been many many posts on the system.

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2010, 12:36 am - IP Logged

about a year ago I creted an excel sheet that tracked the position for each draw where the number came from. I hit 7 times in a row but soon after, I never hit again. lol. don waste ur money.

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2010, 12:39 am - IP Logged

about a year ago I creted an excel sheet that tracked the position for each draw where the number came from. I hit 7 times in a row but soon after, I never hit again. lol. don waste ur money.

Have you looked at the eight sets of #s from BobP?

United States
                  Member #69169
                  January 5, 2009
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2010, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Have you looked at the eight sets of #s from BobP?

No. I dont know what you are talking about. point me to the post so I can check it out.

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2010, 1:05 am - IP Logged

No. I dont know what you are talking about. point me to the post so I can check it out.

You should use the Search for something feature found in the RESOURCES at the top of the page in the blue bar.

Click on the link below. Within this link you will see where joker17 brings up the subject of 8 combos guarantee 2 correct numbers. Follow those links posted by Raven62. 

pick 3 system picking one number right - Lottery Post Forums

Jack-C's avatar - us
                      San Diego, CA
                      United States
                      Member #61467
                      May 24, 2008
                      28146 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2010, 1:18 am - IP Logged

I purchased the 8 combo system years ago.  The guarantee is that 95% of the time you will have 2 correct numbers.  That's true, but that's also not good enough to make a profit!

039 059 069 124 178 278 356 478

United States
                        Member #69169
                        January 5, 2009
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2010, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Thanks laverne but it is a waste of time and money like I said before. Thats the reason why it gaurantees 2 instead of 3. the third digit is always in question. People who sold this crap should be punished. There is no way you can play this way at a profit. you'll just continue to loose your $2 or $4 bucks. Although, you will be able to say " I was off by one (lol)" dang like many players on LP do already. (lol)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10354 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2010, 1:51 am - IP Logged

I purchased the 8 combo system years ago.  The guarantee is that 95% of the time you will have 2 correct numbers.  That's true, but that's also not good enough to make a profit!

039 059 069 124 178 278 356 478

Those numbers looked familiar. There are variations of the eight to play, too.

I agree having two correct numbers doesn't make a profit but you don't play those numbers. You play them like this.

Write those numbers down with room to write under them. Go back 30 drawings and when the numnber drawn contained two of the digits in any of those numbers put a tick mark under it.

After you've done all thirty drawings lt's say 178 had the most marks. Your play for the next drawing would be 178  278  378  478  578  678  778  878  978  078.

Not sure if that's what you meant or you're playing that way, but supposedly that above is the way it works, so they say.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                            Member #69169
                            January 5, 2009
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2010, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Those numbers looked familiar. There are variations of the eight to play, too.

I agree having two correct numbers doesn't make a profit but you don't play those numbers. You play them like this.

Write those numbers down with room to write under them. Go back 30 drawings and when the numnber drawn contained two of the digits in any of those numbers put a tick mark under it.

After you've done all thirty drawings lt's say 178 had the most marks. Your play for the next drawing would be 178  278  378  478  578  678  778  878  978  078.

Not sure if that's what you meant or you're playing that way, but supposedly that above is the way it works, so they say.

Anyway you look at. there is no way to know when any of the numbers will fall. thats why I play from facts not guesses. Vtracs is the way to go for me.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3104 Posts
                              Posted: November 8, 2010, 3:00 am - IP Logged

Couple of things.

First of all I give the system away free, no charge, no spam, no BS.

Second there are hundreds of these sets that can be made.

Third when done right it's a (10,3,2,3)=8 wheel the 2 correct when all different digits are drawn is 100%.

Forth when the system is built around a strong number from the game the system appears to have some efficacy.  If nothing else, one of the numbers being played has a history of hitting often.

Even though only 8 numbers are being played out of 120 or 220, consider two of the digits are guaranteed when all different digits are drawn.  This means there are only 8 digits left to fill the missing position making your odds of winning 1in8.   As 8 numbers contain 24 digits some pairs are used two or three times which can also improve the odds of a win, say 0-1 appears three times and 0-1 is drawn there are now three shots at getting the third digit the odds are 3in8 of a win.   At $4 per draw trying to win $40 one has 9 shots at making a profit and a 10th shot to try and break even, not the worst system as systems go.   

BobP