Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Vtrac Transfer: Maloney $tyle

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8495 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2010, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

now i don't mind tellin' u Maloney that when i first read through this thread, i thought, no-she didn't!  but hell-ye$$ u did.

so i did the norm, ~re-read~ u know um a lil' slo' on the take and it takes me a couple of reads, sometimes 3!  i ain't shame cauze um aiming 2 get it.

well, on my second read i started seeing p4's and headed onto CA where my journey began. 

Never-ever do i travel without LD's Junk nor Your's & then i add my spin of the navagation, search & de$troy!  which is a must for the pleasurable journey.

so i really don't mind the time and effort put into it cause every journey is worth finding out one way or the other and i know if CA/OR p4 can do it, that means, the entire board of p4's is the same O same O.

i'd been on board early this mornining creating dbases of a couple of other  locals and saw the Xact same thing through testing and searching!

i guess what i like about this part of ur new junk is on the p4 side, even though more work is required on my part, it narrows my choices a tad more, and um all for that because it's well worth it!Dance

real good Maloney, real good. 

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

now i don't mind tellin' u Maloney that when i first read through this thread, i thought, no-she didn't!  but hell-ye$$ u did.

so i did the norm, ~re-read~ u know um a lil' slo' on the take and it takes me a couple of reads, sometimes 3!  i ain't shame cauze um aiming 2 get it.

well, on my second read i started seeing p4's and headed onto CA where my journey began. 

Never-ever do i travel without LD's Junk nor Your's & then i add my spin of the navagation, search & de$troy!  which is a must for the pleasurable journey.

so i really don't mind the time and effort put into it cause every journey is worth finding out one way or the other and i know if CA/OR p4 can do it, that means, the entire board of p4's is the same O same O.

i'd been on board early this mornining creating dbases of a couple of other  locals and saw the Xact same thing through testing and searching!

i guess what i like about this part of ur new junk is on the p4 side, even though more work is required on my part, it narrows my choices a tad more, and um all for that because it's well worth it!Dance

real good Maloney, real good. 

Thanks so much for showing your spin on the pick 4 side. I am sure their is so much more to this system.

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
      Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8495 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2010, 10:42 am - IP Logged

u r most welcomed Maloney.

------------------now here my last 2cent$:

here's sum junk i said 2:

~Family~  v2132, 1231, 1214, 1511, 3213, 4131, and v3212.  out of this family u can even c her trac pairs, 11 & 22 and the others!    right off i don't c, v2221=7, 1112=5 which is also a missin' sum &  v4421- which sums up to 11. 

in the date column, and the trac coulumn look @ Nov. 16, 15, 1, Oct., 14, & 12.  another ~Family~ v3515, 1531, 1513, 5351, & 1135.  not only do we have duplicate tracs, but we got Maloney GEM Tracs in the makin' and that's a good thang!  right off, i c, 5353 MIA!  now for a second, go wit me to Oct., 2nd, that trac, v5553 is a travela' and produces family memba's like 3335-5553-3333-5555 hell of a Gem i know!  now it's up to u to do ur own search, might i suggest that u look at OR 4 drws, and c if any of the activity is happen there in the vtrac results page, if it is then u know it needs to bite CA, and if it ain't look for it there, now if u livin' in the CST/PST trac it baby trac it!  now i know that it is some work, but it's p4 um talkin' bout, but please stay wit me.  in the 2nd/3rd columns look at the color code i have provided 4 u4 viewing in the same manner.

CA

E4

OR

1p

3p

7p

10p

24th

23rd

22nd

if track form 3344 ain't ran yet, it's about time, and the sum is 14.  do check the results page 2 c what it has done, i ain't checkin' but it could b headed 2 one of ur locals.  now in OR 10p, that 3535 trac and its entire family has been busy n OR.  u may want 2 check which drws it needs 2 fall in.

don't 4-get about that form 1425, it lit up the nite twice in OR.  still ain't came in the 1p drw.

if u r connected to OH/MO u surely wanna check there. 

guess that's about all i have to say on this system, which i think has been much. 

well done Maloney, well done.

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
      Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim