Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some emoties we could use here at LP

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2010, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Just for fun let's think of some additional emoties we could use.

Here's a few:

COUNTDOWN TO LOCK

Considering some thread that go awry....a padock with a guy bouncing up and down next to it, or a ticking clock.

IN THIS CORNER

A boxing or wrestling referee introducing two opponents.

COME IN OFF THE LEDGE

A lotto player standing on a ledge with a ticket that just hit 5 of 5 and no PB or MM and no Powerplay or Megaplier

Others?

CT

I love the player Standing on the Ledge...LOL...not funny  but funny...LOL 

I would love some dancing digits!!   The number 1,  5 , 6 and number 8 all dolled up the number 7, 4 , 2  and 3 wearing High hats, Number 0 wearing a chef's hat.     They all need to have arms and legs!!  LOL...LOL

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40572 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

I like this one my self  Big Grin Santa

very cool,

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

1) A  Lottery winner laying on a bed of Cash.....

2) Light bulb over a Players head;  with digits flashing inside the light bulb..lol...

3) A I -am- Married-to the digits  I have been Playing it so long,,,, Emoticon...LoL...The Player in wedding gown  or Tux Standing next to the digit!!!LOL. 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Those are tough ones...

Referee    Referee wants a clean fight     Sumo Wrestlers

LMAO!

I like the guy on the left's reaction, LOL.

The guy on the right is in a zone and doesn't even seem to care.

I'da  knocked out the ref.

He apparently went to the George Michael School of Fabulous Refereeing.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Nope, I can see they quoted you, bit no images, just a blank blusih background.

Anyone else can't see them?

I don't know if you're talking about the boxers and referee gif CT but it took an eternity to come up with my dialup.

It was worth the wait though if that's your problem. LMAO

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #22395
            September 24, 2005
            1583 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

CT

I love the player Standing on the Ledge...LOL...not funny  but funny...LOL 

I would love some dancing digits!!   The number 1,  5 , 6 and number 8 all dolled up the number 7, 4 , 2  and 3 wearing High hats, Number 0 wearing a chef's hat.     They all need to have arms and legs!!  LOL...LOL

Hey there Rosie...this is as close as I can get for you!

#1#5#6                        I am sure there are some other sites but I got them here.  You can go here and get the whole set, if you like them.  They have a lot of different animation at that site.

http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/ralph/number-index.html

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5124 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Just for fun let's think of some additional emoties we could use.

Here's a few:

COUNTDOWN TO LOCK

Considering some thread that go awry....a padock with a guy bouncing up and down next to it, or a ticking clock.

IN THIS CORNER

A boxing or wrestling referee introducing two opponents.

COME IN OFF THE LEDGE

A lotto player standing on a ledge with a ticket that just hit 5 of 5 and no PB or MM and no Powerplay or Megaplier

Others?

great.....>>>>>POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$44444444444444UUUURRRRRREMOTIES???????????????????????

thnk U>>>TODD!!!!!!!444444444444444UUUUUUEMOTIE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THNK > GOD!!!!!44444444444UUUUUEMOTIONSSS$$$

JesterBananaConeheadI Agree!Hurray!Agree with stupidBashMail For YouBig Grin AngelSmashBashDanceDrumHurray!HyperNo Pity!HyperBig Grin SantaLoviesGuitarSmile

DON't>>>>>>>>>>"TOUNCH MY JUNK"!!

Jack-in-the-Box

Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2010, 4:11 am - IP Logged

I'll have you arrested if you do!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40572 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2010, 7:25 am - IP Logged

#1#5#6                        I am sure there are some other sites but I got them here.  You can go here and get the whole set, if you like them.  They have a lot of different animation at that site.

well I know what I' m playing today.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: November 18, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

well I know what I' m playing today.

Good luck!

I just put them up in the order requested.

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: November 18, 2010, 9:48 am - IP Logged

OH MY Goodness!!! YES!!  That's what I am talking about!!!  OH MY GOODNESSSSSS!!!  TC.....  THANK YOU!!!!!~ now how do I get them to download on command on the "Pick-3 for your consideration"   or   the NYC -Thread ?? Oh Heck I'll figure it out!!!...LOL..  OOOHH!! my goodness TC!! You are the MAX!! 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #22395
                        September 24, 2005
                        1583 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

OH MY Goodness!!! YES!!  That's what I am talking about!!!  OH MY GOODNESSSSSS!!!  TC.....  THANK YOU!!!!!~ now how do I get them to download on command on the "Pick-3 for your consideration"   or   the NYC -Thread ?? Oh Heck I'll figure it out!!!...LOL..  OOOHH!! my goodness TC!! You are the MAX!! 

There are a few ways - they all require a little manual effort.  If Todd decides to put these into his database, it would be a lot easier.  Whatever way you choose, the image file must be on the Internet - won't work if it is just on your computer. 

1) The original website would like for you to purchase their set of CDs containing all the animations.  I have no connection with the website and am not promoting their CDs.

2) You could keep coming back to this thread and right click on a digit, then choose copy.  Then while composing your message in the editor, right-click where you want that digit and choose paste.  That, will, of course limit you to only these 3 digits.  You will have to go back to the original website that I posted and get the entire set of digits. 

3) With your premium account you can put the image files onto your webpage on LP and then link to them any time you want them (would make sense to go to the original website and put the whole set on your LP webpage).

4) You can get the links for each digit from the original website and hot-link them, as I have done in this thread.  Note: The original website can put a stop to hot-linking at any time.

Once you have all the direct links to the .gif files, use those for the LP editor.  Todd has a tool to insert images (it is the little tree in the top row of tools on the editors).

The direct link (hot-link) for the #1 is:  http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/numbers/arg-1-50-trans.gif

You can find this on the original website by first getting the image to appear on your browser.  Then right click on it and choose properties.  You will see the link for each digit ending with .gif (just like the example above).  Copy all of those and use them in the insert image tool as needed.

If you get stuck, post back with exactly where you are stuck.   In theory, almost any image on the net, can be made to appear in a LP post by these methods.  Many websites go to great lengths to prevent it though, because they have to pay for bandwidth that gets used every time an image of theirs appears - whatever website it might show up on.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23275 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2010, 11:18 am - IP Logged

There are a few ways - they all require a little manual effort.  If Todd decides to put these into his database, it would be a lot easier.  Whatever way you choose, the image file must be on the Internet - won't work if it is just on your computer. 

1) The original website would like for you to purchase their set of CDs containing all the animations.  I have no connection with the website and am not promoting their CDs.

2) You could keep coming back to this thread and right click on a digit, then choose copy.  Then while composing your message in the editor, right-click where you want that digit and choose paste.  That, will, of course limit you to only these 3 digits.  You will have to go back to the original website that I posted and get the entire set of digits. 

3) With your premium account you can put the image files onto your webpage on LP and then link to them any time you want them (would make sense to go to the original website and put the whole set on your LP webpage).

4) You can get the links for each digit from the original website and hot-link them, as I have done in this thread.  Note: The original website can put a stop to hot-linking at any time.

Once you have all the direct links to the .gif files, use those for the LP editor.  Todd has a tool to insert images (it is the little tree in the top row of tools on the editors).

The direct link (hot-link) for the #1 is:  http://toons.artie.com/alphabet/numbers/arg-1-50-trans.gif

You can find this on the original website by first getting the image to appear on your browser.  Then right click on it and choose properties.  You will see the link for each digit ending with .gif (just like the example above).  Copy all of those and use them in the insert image tool as needed.

If you get stuck, post back with exactly where you are stuck.   In theory, almost any image on the net, can be made to appear in a LP post by these methods.  Many websites go to great lengths to prevent it though, because they have to pay for bandwidth that gets used every time an image of theirs appears - whatever website it might show up on.

Actually, premium members at Lottery Post can use the simple Image Manager to upload, edit, manage, and post images.  It's also available as a one-click option from the text editor toolbar, and from the Members menu ("My Images").

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: November 18, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Actually, premium members at Lottery Post can use the simple Image Manager to upload, edit, manage, and post images.  It's also available as a one-click option from the text editor toolbar, and from the Members menu ("My Images").

Great!  This is great.  Thanks for the Info TODD!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: November 18, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank you True.C. for this.   You know it's getting ready to jump off with me and these little dancing digits!!!!  Yes!!!

I only which they were smaller but hey,  we can't get everything in life!!!  I'll take them as I get them...LOl...lol>>

And Thank you Coin T,  for Posting this Thread!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina