Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

HOw to get the 3 numbers in Pick3: Check your State Previous Pick4 & Pick3

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2010, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

i always keep my email on record mode to record whatever email i sent...saw it this morning too....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2010, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

my mother lives in another city not far from where i live..Well her neighboor: WORKS FOR THE STATE LOTTERY....

again stuffs...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

bipolar's avatar - Yavill
      the berry/louisiana
      United States
      Member #16351
      May 29, 2005
      570 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76, thanks for the info on pick3 and pick4 for Louisiana! And someone might say to your thread (what the hell you talkin bout Wilis)  But i know for my self their are some strange things that happen in this world, has had for years unexsplained things too but far as the lottery companys their as slick as cat sh.. on lanolium lol i dont think i spelled that right but anyway.......they are

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

went and check my email...an email i had sent earlier today is not there [the copy]....I had 8 family members died in the last 2 years...

the day i found a system that came beat Powerball, cant remember 4 days later my mother gets a kidney infection...

i can make it a LOT, LOT WORSE but i dont like telling people my bussiness...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2010, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

you know why the lottery is manipulated...On Pick3...

first of all, it plays: 1 day: 2E/3O the next day: 3e/2O everyday it does this, then every 4 days, not ever other day but every 4 days it plays: a single doubles as if to saying i dont want you grabbing my stuff the same is with the: 3e/2O and 2E/3O as if saying: I got you, then 1 day 2H/3L the next day is: 3L/2H the next day is: 3L/2H, and so fort, then every 4 or 5 days is all highs, the other 6 days is all lows, also every 4 days is all evens the next 4 days is all odds....What are you a: MULTITASKER...that you can do everything at once...then on the begining of the months it plays least combinations when everyone got paid but in between the first and the 15 it plays the easy combinations...Triples are played, what once a month or once every 2 month, again that could only come from SOMETHING THAT IS REACTIVE TO INPUT...Again, everytime i say yes: it says: No, and everytime i say NO it says: Yes....Tell me WHAT IT NATURE DOES THIS...IS EVEN MORE, WHAT IN THE UNIVERSE DOES THIS....And the hilarious stuff about it is that EACH NUMBER HAS THE SAME ODDS AS coming out as the same number....what are you telling me.....Dude the same scenario occurs with big foot, chupacabra and UFO when you blink is when they appear...AGAIN ARE YOU A MIND READER....NO MACHINE CAN DO THAT...How can you do ALL 8 OR 12 THINGS AT THE SAME TIME every drawing....not just that you look at the, ENTIRE HISTORY OF PICK3 AND THERE HAVEN BEEN IN NO INSTANCE 6 DRAWINGS IN A ROW WHERE IT WAS: 3 EVEN, OR 3 ODDS, OR 3 HIGHS OR 3 LOWS, OR 3 SINGLE DOUBLES WHICH SHOULD HAPPEN....

AND OF 500 MILLION PEOPLE, nobody has won: $700,000 only 5 or 6....in 50 years...

not just that 1 DAY OR 2 DAYS 1 number will repeat from the previous drawing, the other day or next 2 days no number will repeat then the next day or 2 days: 1 number will repeat...Again, HOW CAN YOU DO ALL OF THAT AT THE SAME TIME...AND IS EVEN WORSE IT OCCURS IN ALL 50 STATES...Again WORSE than telling people you was raped by an UFO....

but what i just said happens on a drawing playing once a week but this does it playing twice a week...What do you call that....is not even, RNG...

you never heard of 20 consecutive drawings playing: 3 even or 3 odds when that can happens because randomness means, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO PLAY....

and that´s just for a box win not a straight win...lol....i even heard it also reacts to how many sales there were...HOw can you do all that and not manipulate the drawing....

is even worse you pick from: 2-8 or from 3-7 AND STILL IT WILL PLAY IT ONE DAY YEAH 2 DAYS NO 1 DAY YES, 2 DAYS NO....

that´s not randomness...

but i thought many people say that balls dont have any recollection of what played the previous drawing...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

you know why the lottery is manipulated...On Pick3...

first of all, it plays: 1 day: 2E/3O the next day: 3e/2O everyday it does this, then every 4 days, not ever other day but every 4 days it plays: a single doubles as if to saying i dont want you grabbing my stuff the same is with the: 3e/2O and 2E/3O as if saying: I got you, then 1 day 2H/3L the next day is: 3L/2H the next day is: 3L/2H, and so fort, then every 4 or 5 days is all highs, the other 6 days is all lows, also every 4 days is all evens the next 4 days is all odds....What are you a: MULTITASKER...that you can do everything at once...then on the begining of the months it plays least combinations when everyone got paid but in between the first and the 15 it plays the easy combinations...Triples are played, what once a month or once every 2 month, again that could only come from SOMETHING THAT IS REACTIVE TO INPUT...Again, everytime i say yes: it says: No, and everytime i say NO it says: Yes....Tell me WHAT IT NATURE DOES THIS...IS EVEN MORE, WHAT IN THE UNIVERSE DOES THIS....And the hilarious stuff about it is that EACH NUMBER HAS THE SAME ODDS AS coming out as the same number....what are you telling me.....Dude the same scenario occurs with big foot, chupacabra and UFO when you blink is when they appear...AGAIN ARE YOU A MIND READER....NO MACHINE CAN DO THAT...How can you do ALL 8 OR 12 THINGS AT THE SAME TIME every drawing....not just that you look at the, ENTIRE HISTORY OF PICK3 AND THERE HAVEN BEEN IN NO INSTANCE 6 DRAWINGS IN A ROW WHERE IT WAS: 3 EVEN, OR 3 ODDS, OR 3 HIGHS OR 3 LOWS, OR 3 SINGLE DOUBLES WHICH SHOULD HAPPEN....

AND OF 500 MILLION PEOPLE, nobody has won: $700,000 only 5 or 6....in 50 years...

not just that 1 DAY OR 2 DAYS 1 number will repeat from the previous drawing, the other day or next 2 days no number will repeat then the next day or 2 days: 1 number will repeat...Again, HOW CAN YOU DO ALL OF THAT AT THE SAME TIME...AND IS EVEN WORSE IT OCCURS IN ALL 50 STATES...Again WORSE than telling people you was raped by an UFO....

but what i just said happens on a drawing playing once a week but this does it playing twice a week...What do you call that....is not even, RNG...

you never heard of 20 consecutive drawings playing: 3 even or 3 odds when that can happens because randomness means, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO PLAY....

and that´s just for a box win not a straight win...lol....i even heard it also reacts to how many sales there were...HOw can you do all that and not manipulate the drawing....

is even worse you pick from: 2-8 or from 3-7 AND STILL IT WILL PLAY IT ONE DAY YEAH 2 DAYS NO 1 DAY YES, 2 DAYS NO....

that´s not randomness...

but i thought many people say that balls dont have any recollection of what played the previous drawing...

what´s worse, what doesnt play last week throughout the week the following week it plays the opposive following the same things i just said and what plays 1 month the next month is the opposite...it reminds me of the heisenburg cat and atoms....again, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU REMEMBER ALL OF THAT WHAT YOU DID PREVIOUS AND MANTAIN IN ANY ASPECT THAT YOU LOOK AT IT MANTAIN A: 50/50 CHANCE that a number can show up or not and a 50/50 chance of Evens/odds ect in 1 month, week, ect...tell me do each of those balls got a chip...did you know that in a month following the 50/50 scenario, half of the month or 12 times of the month the 3 numbers should repeat onto the next drawing and does it occured....

let me guess???? yesterday i played 2E/Odd today i will play: 3O/2E and i am going to do it in a way to play the least number played...look at the payouts for everday...Is one day yes the other no or 3 days yes 3 days no all mixed...why i never heard of: 12 days straight all lows or all highs....

again opossite atomic charges, + and -....also not just that, remember bigatoo difference numbers...is always 2 bigatoo difference numbers highs and 2 low...what the hell is that....because if one day was 2h/3L and the next day: 3L/2H then everyday bigatoo difference numbers will be less than: -3, +3 everyday...still not even that....

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

what´s worse, what doesnt play last week throughout the week the following week it plays the opposive following the same things i just said and what plays 1 month the next month is the opposite...it reminds me of the heisenburg cat and atoms....again, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU REMEMBER ALL OF THAT WHAT YOU DID PREVIOUS AND MANTAIN IN ANY ASPECT THAT YOU LOOK AT IT MANTAIN A: 50/50 CHANCE that a number can show up or not and a 50/50 chance of Evens/odds ect in 1 month, week, ect...tell me do each of those balls got a chip...did you know that in a month following the 50/50 scenario, half of the month or 12 times of the month the 3 numbers should repeat onto the next drawing and does it occured....

let me guess???? yesterday i played 2E/Odd today i will play: 3O/2E and i am going to do it in a way to play the least number played...look at the payouts for everday...Is one day yes the other no or 3 days yes 3 days no all mixed...why i never heard of: 12 days straight all lows or all highs....

again opossite atomic charges, + and -....also not just that, remember bigatoo difference numbers...is always 2 bigatoo difference numbers highs and 2 low...what the hell is that....because if one day was 2h/3L and the next day: 3L/2H then everyday bigatoo difference numbers will be less than: -3, +3 everyday...still not even that....

the only way something could do something like that is if is programmed....let me repeat that again...you are a ball you dont have memory but because you played: 3e/2O yesterday, dont play that, play instead: 2E/3O but at the same not not only play: 2E/3O but because you played yesterday: 2H/3L make that: 2E/3O make it 3O/2E....and again you dont have any recollection of what played yesterday....and the worse of all, they are not ping pong balls but high senstive bouncing rubber balls .00000000000000000003 second late and anything changes....

either that or the movie: 13 ghosts reffering to planet Earth is real....maybe it has something to do with the specific gravity our planet has for i am sure in another planet the same thing under the same circunstances here on earth will not happen....

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

the only way something could do something like that is if is programmed....let me repeat that again...you are a ball you dont have memory but because you played: 3e/2O yesterday, dont play that, play instead: 2E/3O but at the same not not only play: 2E/3O but because you played yesterday: 2H/3L make that: 2E/3O make it 3O/2E....and again you dont have any recollection of what played yesterday....and the worse of all, they are not ping pong balls but high senstive bouncing rubber balls .00000000000000000003 second late and anything changes....

either that or the movie: 13 ghosts reffering to planet Earth is real....maybe it has something to do with the specific gravity our planet has for i am sure in another planet the same thing under the same circunstances here on earth will not happen....

and i hear that when you dont play your numbers they play what kind of crazy planet do i live in...

the ONLY WAY you could come out with a result the way the state lottery does is if you carefully analyze each pick3 combination and have them LISTED and RANKED IN A PATTERN EACH COMBINATION OPPOSITE THE PREVIOUS listed for each day for the whole year and you began playing 1 combination 1 by one, that´s the ONLY WAY YOU COULD COME UP WITH A RESULT THEY way the lottery plays....

BASICALLY say i am going to make a list for the whole year of which combinations i am going  to play and each one will NOT LEAVE ANY TRACK....DUDE WHAT IS THAT....

THAT´S THE ONLY WAY....

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

and i hear that when you dont play your numbers they play what kind of crazy planet do i live in...

the ONLY WAY you could come out with a result the way the state lottery does is if you carefully analyze each pick3 combination and have them LISTED and RANKED IN A PATTERN EACH COMBINATION OPPOSITE THE PREVIOUS listed for each day for the whole year and you began playing 1 combination 1 by one, that´s the ONLY WAY YOU COULD COME UP WITH A RESULT THEY way the lottery plays....

BASICALLY say i am going to make a list for the whole year of which combinations i am going  to play and each one will NOT LEAVE ANY TRACK....DUDE WHAT IS THAT....

THAT´S THE ONLY WAY....

either that or ANTI-MATTER EXISTS....basically you live in a pendulum type of world...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: November 18, 2010, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I should had known because they changed from ping pong balls to rubber balls a lot worse like it wasnt enough....They had all their pretest they didnt need to change the ping pong balls...i also should had known because WOMEN, ELDERLYS, HOMELESS, TEENS ARE ACTUAL LIVING CREATURES....

AND WHAT´S WORSE is that WE ALL GET ELDERLY...AND THE COLD TEMPERATURES....

isnt that what they say in the movie: Swordfish....doesnt the computer in the movie has 7 screens...THEN, they want you to chase the stock market and the Forex...right....

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: November 18, 2010, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

remember when Gabriel from the movie swordifish says: i´ll do everything to protect this country could he be referring to the Feds/audits....

you dont have to believe me do the experiment YOURSELF...GO AHEAD...

guys, pardon me but i remember a couple of people on this site asked me, WHY WAS I USING THE WORD DUDE...as if it was a banned word...the rest is up to you...YET it says on my avatar: IN HONDURAS...i can imagine the state lottery´s mind...

and again, LOUISIANA HAS TO BE THE ONLY STATE IN THE USA with a lottery that´s played once a day...AS EXPECTED...is the same thing though as playing twice a day....

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

i am going to give you: 4 lessons in life, they are called: LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE....

#1 Satan was here, 300 Million years ago and it will still be here: 700 Billion years from now...

ALWAYS EXPECT THE WORSE and expect the unexpected...walk naked if you have to but always keep this in mind...

Evil/laziness/the worse always wins, is a law of the universe....

and sorry to say this, a woman is more/always interested in you if you dont like her than if you like her [image problems as the rest of humans]....

ALWAYS HAVE THIS IN MIND....ALWAYS....

possibly end of transmission....

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2010, 3:29 am - IP Logged

i meant to say:

the only way something could do something like that is if is programmed....let me repeat that again...you are a ball you dont have memory but because you played: 3e/2O yesterday, dont play that, play instead: 2E/3O but at the same not only play: 2E/3O but because you played yesterday: 2H/3L make that: 2E/3O make it 3H/2L also for today and dont forget the other 12 aspects you didnt play yesterday and yes please make that to go....and again you dont have any recollection of what played yesterday....and the worse of all, they are not ping pong balls but high senstive bouncing rubber balls .00000000000000000003 second late and anything changes....

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2010, 3:46 am - IP Logged

i also meant to say:

what´s worse, what plays last week throughout the week the following week it plays the opposive following the same things i just said and what plays 1 month the next month is the opposite...it reminds me of the heisenburg cat and atoms charges....again, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU REMEMBER ALL OF THAT WHAT YOU DID PREVIOUSLY, DO THE OPPOSITE AND MANTAIN IN ANY ASPECT THAT YOU LOOK AT IT MANTAIN A: 50/50 CHANCE that a number can show up or not and a 50/50 chance of Evens/odds ect in 1 month, week, ect...tell me do each of those balls got a chip...did you know that in a month following the 50/50 scenario, half of the month or 12 times of the month the 3 numbers should repeat onto the next drawing and does it occured....

again it reminds me of opossite atomic charges, + and -....also not just that, remember bigatoo difference numbers...is always 2 bigatoo difference numbers highs and 2 low...what the hell is that....because if one day was 2h/3L and the next day: 3L/2H then everyday bigatoo difference numbers will be less than: -3, +3 everyday...still not even that....

tell me what are you a: SUPERCOMPUTER...ONLY SUPERCOMPUTERS CAN DO THAT...Let me guess, 30 days ago or 1 year ago on this exact same date i played: 3 odds so now today i will play 3 evens, as if the balls had recollections and no matter how much is play it always ends up in 50/50 or: each number has: 1/10 odds nothing more, nothing less...and guess what if last year it exceeded: 60 percent the following year ends up been: 40% as to even out/cancel out just like atomic particules and atoms....It has to be gravity or some unknown pendulum force....and what´s worse is that pretest are conducted which is the most strange thing...

that´s like saying that if i throw a ball 30 times against a wall for 30 seconds it will bounce right back to my hand and if i stop for 30 seconds and hold the ball nothing will happen but if i keep the ball longer than 30 seconds in my hand it will pounce out of my hand and hit the wall for 30 seconds again and then rest...

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: November 19, 2010, 5:47 am - IP Logged

i also should had known, tell me, WHAT PERSON in their right mind starts a bussiness and doesnt get insurance to pay all the people that come up with a system...Again they dont get insurance because they want you to expose your system here in LP or they keep tabs on you wherever you are...dude, NO INSURANCE...

and you know what i just realized???another reason they may want to keep tabs on people is because 1 thing you can buy with a pick3 win is: WEAPONS/GUNS....

how many elderlies in the WORLD have won a jackpot???

you know another reason why i know the lottery said: oh let´s make the range: 1-10 because ten is so commonly used in numeric systems and other systems yet when you are working on something, IT RARELY AMOUNTS TO 10...Look at clothes, they always say: 12.99 close to 100 yet nobody knows why is a tradition, the same thing is with the western world is a tradition to make things end in 10 and make thing end in even numbers to look good, after all you will not buy a BMW in pink will you....the paradise looking planet we live in...the odds that you was working on a math problem and it came to 10 is like traveling to a wormhole in real life....

One example is Powerball/MM it always end in an: Even number both bonus ball and regular ball...

the problem probably came up to: 8 or 7 and someone said: let´s make it 10, they reply: Ten it is....

because i tell you the idea that someone in the GHETTO, started this and DECIDED to use the number: 0, they must have been mathematicians because only mathematicians and scientists LOVE THE NUMBER 0....and if you notice, any number game in existence or regular game that uses numbers DOES NOT USES 0....

INFACT, nothing in existence, USES 0 only thing i know is the math number line, the rounding of numbers and raising numbers to a certain base/exponent...and banks percentages systems and the stock market sometimes....and calibration systems in chemistry...