Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

May Sound Silly: For Pick4 and England´s PIck6/0-9

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2010, 6:31 am - IP Logged

if you came up with a system to crack Pick4 or Englands: PIck6/0-9 you could figure out how many points exactly the stock market will be up or down at a particular time during the day....

Guess what i will think that the points the stock market is up or downs is reflective of all the accumulations of the points of all its stocks...If this is true???

it will be like soduko mixed with a piece puzzle....what i am trying to say is: this sudoku type of structure, will tell you at what point ALL THE STOCKS OF THE WALL STREET WILL BE THROUGHOUT THE DAY....it will give you a: schematics/frames of all the stock and what they will be the next day at a particular time...You can make like: $500 Million dollars in 1 day....HOw will you feel if you will know what, ALL THE STOCKS OF THE STOCK MARKET WILL BE...Around the world you will make like: $8 Billion dollars PER DAY....PER DAY....$3 Trillion in 1 year....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2010, 6:44 am - IP Logged

I'll definitely buy a ticket when it hits 3 trillion.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2010, 7:15 am - IP Logged

rd, you are slipping; 3 trillion Jackpot- one Ticket????     Let's spend  at least  put $5  on the thing

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2010, 7:20 am - IP Logged

rd, you are slipping; 3 trillion Jackpot- one Ticket????     Let's spend  at least  put $5  on the thing

Me slipping? Tiggs wants in for 50 cents!

--Edmund Burke

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2010, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,OOOHHHH Ha,Ha,Ha,Yes rd,  0.50cents using food stamps!!! 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2010, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Ha,ha,ha  Rd I'm stil LmhoOOOFFF!  tiggs "a food stamp half a buck and a whole lot of "Luck" Luck luck luck....HaaaaaHa,ha,   

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7322 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

if you came up with a system to crack Pick4 or Englands: PIck6/0-9 you could figure out how many points exactly the stock market will be up or down at a particular time during the day....

Guess what i will think that the points the stock market is up or downs is reflective of all the accumulations of the points of all its stocks...If this is true???

it will be like soduko mixed with a piece puzzle....what i am trying to say is: this sudoku type of structure, will tell you at what point ALL THE STOCKS OF THE WALL STREET WILL BE THROUGHOUT THE DAY....it will give you a: schematics/frames of all the stock and what they will be the next day at a particular time...You can make like: $500 Million dollars in 1 day....HOw will you feel if you will know what, ALL THE STOCKS OF THE STOCK MARKET WILL BE...Around the world you will make like: $8 Billion dollars PER DAY....PER DAY....$3 Trillion in 1 year....

The Dow Jones Industrial Average is the is the total price per share of 30 bellwether stocks. There are many other stock indexes but generally when the Dow ends the day "up" the entire stock market is "up".

"You can make like: $500 Million dollars in 1 day...."

If you invested $500 million and the price per shares doubled in one day, you could make that when you sold. I doubt you'll find very many stocks that will double in one day and don't forget that minor detail, you don't have $500 million to invest.

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2010, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

The Dow Jones Industrial Average is the is the total price per share of 30 bellwether stocks. There are many other stock indexes but generally when the Dow ends the day "up" the entire stock market is "up".

"You can make like: $500 Million dollars in 1 day...."

If you invested $500 million and the price per shares doubled in one day, you could make that when you sold. I doubt you'll find very many stocks that will double in one day and don't forget that minor detail, you don't have $500 million to invest.

Stack-47 - "and don't forget that minor detail, you don't have $500 million to invest"

Ha,Ha,Ha,...This is rich; You got to love it!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40609 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

me too!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

ridgey ole pal tiggs was coming home today from the OTB and heard a song on the radio you would have loved..tiggs said there's ridges song..."White Lighting"..Rock on!!!..

Pure luck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

ridgey ole pal tiggs was coming home today from the OTB and heard a song on the radio you would have loved..tiggs said there's ridges song..."White Lighting"..Rock on!!!..

Yeah, George Jones or Roy Clark?

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, George Jones or Roy Clark?

Not sure it was at the end of the song..Try not to ask tiggs these tuff question ok..tiggs is just happy to wake up every morning and has a hard time keeping up....Not tonight Brain tiggs has a headache...:)'Pest!!..

Pure luck

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

is like knowing what´s going to be the sum of tomorrow´s jackpot: you can deduce what are going to be the possible combinations...Same here IF if works the way i mentioned...I dont know how the stock market works...

but i am sure when you start winning a lot of money people start getting jealous you begin getting investigated and once they know how you do it they start creating the equivalent of audits lol in the stock market to not make you make money....heard one case like that on TV or read it on the internet....

start winning everyday in the stock market and see what will happen....chuckle...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

is like knowing what´s going to be the sum of tomorrow´s jackpot: you can deduce what are going to be the possible combinations...Same here IF if works the way i mentioned...I dont know how the stock market works...

but i am sure when you start winning a lot of money people start getting jealous you begin getting investigated and once they know how you do it they start creating the equivalent of audits lol in the stock market to not make you make money....heard one case like that on TV or read it on the internet....

start winning everyday in the stock market and see what will happen....chuckle...

What?rd?.tiggs?, anybody?

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: November 19, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Like tiggs has said before is there anyway tiggs can get in pumpis head and scrounge around a bit..amazing..

Pure luck