Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

May Sound Silly: For Pick4 and England´s PIck6/0-9

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2010, 2:20 am - IP Logged

if you came up with a system to crack Pick4 or Englands: PIck6/0-9 you could figure out how many points exactly the stock market will be up or down at a particular time during the day....

Guess what i will think that the points the stock market is up or downs is reflective of all the accumulations of the points of all its stocks...If this is true???

it will be like soduko mixed with a piece puzzle....what i am trying to say is: this sudoku type of structure, will tell you at what point ALL THE STOCKS OF THE WALL STREET WILL BE THROUGHOUT THE DAY....it will give you a: schematics/frames of all the stock and what they will be the next day at a particular time...You can make like: $500 Million dollars in 1 day....HOw will you feel if you will know what, ALL THE STOCKS OF THE STOCK MARKET WILL BE...Around the world you will make like: $8 Billion dollars PER DAY....PER DAY....$3 Trillion in 1 year....

i owe this idea to the show: Criminal Minds...

and tell each one of those actors..IS WRITTEN ALL UP IN THEIR FACES...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2010, 2:52 am - IP Logged

i owe this idea to the show: Criminal Minds...

and tell each one of those actors..IS WRITTEN ALL UP IN THEIR FACES...

tell them to tell that darn cougar that i got his number....VERY FUNNY....

from Utah to Sweeden, From Greece to Russia to Alaska lol...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨