Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia vs North Carolina

Topic closed. 1880 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Redbonec4.

Page 125 of 126
PrintE-mailLink
Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Dunwoody Georgia
United States
Member #747
September 29, 2002
659 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2011, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Happy New years to everyone at The Lottery Post.  May this year be the best year ever for everyone!  PartyPartyPartyPartySmashDanceBananaHyperCheersSee Ya!I Agree!

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

abnmaclotto's avatar - box avatar.gif
    San Jose, CA
    United States
    Member #82257
    November 9, 2009
    6830 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2011, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

NC 191 Rundown:

408--953

715--260

022--577

339--884

646--191

191 Mirror Action

251 706 201 256

397 842 347 392

..LIVE TO PLAY..PLAY TO LIVE...

foxy lady's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
      Raleigh, NC
      United States
      Member #75610
      June 7, 2009
      57416 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2011, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROPEROUS NEW YEAR!

Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44015 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2011, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,

I will be cutting my time posting in half and will no longer be posting the nc vs ga thread. i am developing a series brosures based on the line of questions folks here on the post frequently ask. i feel its much need. i cant post/be acurate and teach people how to play at the same time. i wanna help people as much as i wanna play and its become almost impossible, its too demanding. so i guess its an opportunity to fill a much needed void. good luck in the new year and win lots of money. Approve

glovbug's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg
          NORTH CAROLINA
          United States
          Member #79458
          September 1, 2009
          130 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2011, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,

I will be cutting my time posting in half and will no longer be posting the nc vs ga thread. i am developing a series brosures based on the line of questions folks here on the post frequently ask. i feel its much need. i cant post/be acurate and teach people how to play at the same time. i wanna help people as much as i wanna play and its become almost impossible, its too demanding. so i guess its an opportunity to fill a much needed void. good luck in the new year and win lots of money. Approve

i feel u tech!!!!!!! thanks for everything peace and lov happy NEW YEARS

ROUND AND ROUND I GOOOOOOOOOOChristmas

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #100291
            November 8, 2010
            60 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2011, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

yes happy new year tech u will b missed..but i hav takn wat u hav sed & i am reading & learning this pairs thg just gota narrow dwn...i will kep eye open for ur brochures

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
              NC
              United States
              Member #91157
              May 11, 2010
              5521 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2011, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

109 - nc sat mid

Lovies

Redbonec4's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                Dunn, NC
                United States
                Member #97560
                September 19, 2010
                929 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2011, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,

Well Tech... Thanks so much for your teachings... I believe you have given us the tool to keep us winning.. God Luck to you!!!

LET'S GET THIS MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harleyville NC
                  United States
                  Member #99856
                  November 1, 2010
                  491 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2011, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,

In the little time that I have  been here I respect all you that have said and understand your decision. ....GL my friend and Happy New Year to All!!! Now lets Get Them!!!!!!!

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                    nashville n.c.
                    United States
                    Member #78433
                    August 14, 2009
                    1547 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2011, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,

congrats to all winners and posters of 191 and 190..wtg everyone..Tech, i wish you many more financial blessings in 2011..Sometimes i know you have alot of pressure put on you unneccessarily and become overwhelmed with the many questions that members sometimes ask..NOONE knows for sure of what will fall,yet you are asked that question DAILY. I truly hate it when members i dont even know pm me for a winning number..I NEVER KNOW WHATS COMING OUT..I can only tell them what im playing/seeing and hope for the best. The bad part is...sometimes they gets upset your #s didnt fall after they made the CHOICE to play them..lmbo.. Tech, I have much respect for you and what you do.Good luck tonight all and hope we all are BIG winners.....p/s hey tech, I do remember you once giving me 3 #s and one hit STR* that same draw and i could only say wow...lol...Those 3 #s were...300 301 302.....300 STR* midday...Im still in awe over that..lol

charlie 123's avatar - Yavill
                      winston salem,nc
                      United States
                      Member #87256
                      February 20, 2010
                      412 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,

tech, u will truely be missed n i do understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck n many Blessings!!!

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
                        Greensboro
                        United States
                        Member #97652
                        September 21, 2010
                        480 Posts
                        Posted: January 1, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,

Tech,  for the little bit of time that I've been on this thread I've truly enjoyed your teachings...when I first discovered this web site I didn't even know anything about playing the lottery period. Had never even played the lotto. In a short amount of time I learned so much from you and I'm thankful for the knowledge that you have given me. Happy New Year and Good Luck in your future endeavors.CheersBananaCheers

ohh and please make sure we know how to purchase copies of your series brosures when they become available.Smile

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #91157
                          May 11, 2010
                          5521 Posts
                          Posted: January 1, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

097 - Sat eve

Lovies

ccbrown33's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            NC
                            United States
                            Member #4780
                            May 24, 2004
                            124 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Tech -

Thanks for all you've taugh us and all the hardwork... Have a great New Year

Carrie

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                              Middle GA
                              United States
                              Member #42874
                              July 9, 2006
                              3912 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,

WOW TECHNICS...wishing you the best on your new endeavor.  I agree that it is something truly needed.  Thank you so much for all you have done here at LP ths far and may you have continuued success in 2011!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wink

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Page 125 of 126