Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia vs North Carolina

Topic closed. 1880 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Redbonec4.

Page 38 of 126
PrintE-mailLink
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44015 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2010, 12:17 am - IP Logged

GA PLAYERS(GAGIRL) IF YOU HAVE THE RED GRANDMA'S ALMANAC LOOK AT THE NUMBERS POSTED FOR  TODAY(12/8). I FEEL A WIN COMING FOR YA!!!!

i been lookin for the dayum granny red book....i got 2011 on all but that one. i need that in my life. im too far away from where i normally get my books from but close as heck to south carolina where they all are....looks like i'll be stepping over the line in the morning....lmao !!!

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Z-Town, NC
    United States
    Member #79756
    September 8, 2009
    14539 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2010, 12:22 am - IP Logged

i been lookin for the dayum granny red book....i got 2011 on all but that one. i need that in my life. im too far away from where i normally get my books from but close as heck to south carolina where they all are....looks like i'll be stepping over the line in the morning....lmao !!!

TECH, IF YOU GET ANY MORE AMMUNITION, THEY GONNA HAVE TO STOP THE LOTTERY!!! THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO MAKE THE PAYOUTS(LMAO)!!!Banana

Weezy

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Borderline Commonwealth
      United States
      Member #75848
      June 13, 2009
      1868 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2010, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Master Blaster NC

562  527  049  883  784

128  183  605  449  340

906  961  483  227  128 

784  749  261  005  906    

340  305  827  661  564     

672  638  150  994  895     

451  416  938  772  673    

239  294  716  550  451

895  850  372  116  019

017  072  594  338  239 

562  527  049  883  784

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Borderline Commonwealth
        United States
        Member #75848
        June 13, 2009
        1868 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2010, 12:26 am - IP Logged

TECH, IF YOU GET ANY MORE AMMUNITION, THEY GONNA HAVE TO STOP THE LOTTERY!!! THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO MAKE THE PAYOUTS(LMAO)!!!Banana

Gee  you is too FUNNY!!!!LMAO

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44015 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2010, 12:27 am - IP Logged

i hope so.....i need more people winning whoooooooooooooooo !!! time for some payback,ncel worked us all month last month, had me ready to quit and just made me maaaad,now im out of control !!!! Green laugh

Redbonec4's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
            Dunn, NC
            United States
            Member #97560
            September 19, 2010
            929 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2010, 12:29 am - IP Logged

no way...u hit again ??? lmao !!! what the !! imma make yall post yall dayum tickets if ya keep it up.congrats again.  Green laugh

LMAO!!!! TECH I AM GOING IN SHOCK..... I WAS RUNNING THROUGH THE HOUSE SCREAMING... LOL... MY KIDS KNEW WHAT THAT MEANT... AS SOON AS I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST I SURE WILL...  THANK YOU SO MUCH....

IF YOU GIVE A MAN OR WOMAN A FISH THEY WILL EAT FOR THE DAY.... BUT IF YOU TEACH THEM HOW TO FISH IT CAN BENEFIT THEM FOR A LIFE TIME....

LET'S GET THIS MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z-Town, NC
              United States
              Member #79756
              September 8, 2009
              14539 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2010, 12:33 am - IP Logged

i hope so.....i need more people winning whoooooooooooooooo !!! time for some payback,ncel worked us all month last month, had me ready to quit and just made me maaaad,now im out of control !!!! Green laugh

likes that, likes that!! ima be honest. my online account is 0. didn't play today. gonna reload on thurs. i would have torn that 784 up tonight, but i took a nap this afternoon and it turned into 6 hrs of hard sleep. woke up at 10 when my friend called from work. was too lazy to go to the store. but after thurs. it's on. ima come at em like a beast. ima be that dog, fighting for a bone. not giving up. im gonna be on that $3000+ winners list, or just another loser lmao!!!!!!!!!! but love the game none the less!!!!!!!

Weezy

GA
                United States
                Member #98098
                September 30, 2010
                254 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2010, 12:37 am - IP Logged

GA PLAYERS(GAGIRL) IF YOU HAVE THE RED GRANDMA'S ALMANAC LOOK AT THE NUMBERS POSTED FOR  TODAY(12/8). I FEEL A WIN COMING FOR YA!!!!

Thanks for your Pm!! I'm going hard for sure now!  Lol

Baltimore
                  United States
                  Member #80332
                  September 24, 2009
                  44015 Posts
                  Posted: December 8, 2010, 2:23 am - IP Logged

nc players, ga 009 points to
                  37x 73x    82x 28x
                  x37 x73    x82 x28
                  3x7 7x3    8x2 2x8
                  783 here also folks. Big Grin

Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44015 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2010, 8:54 am - IP Logged

its raining money whoooooooooooooooo

Hurray!

Z-Town, NC
                      United States
                      Member #79756
                      September 8, 2009
                      14539 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2010, 8:57 am - IP Logged

its raining money whoooooooooooooooo

Hurray!

wassup tech? i like that. waiting til tomorrow so i can get back in the ga game!! did get one qp this morning for nc.974 exact. good luck to all nc/ga players today and thanks tech for all you do.

Weezy

raleigh
                        United States
                        Member #101711
                        December 7, 2010
                        7 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2010, 9:05 am - IP Logged

First I wanna give a shout out to all of the players on here and then I wanna send a special shout out to tech and phyl. yall called it...last night for nc. I playedthe 47 combos, paid for my tickets, got home, got up this morning and said, whooo I hit, checked my tickets and slips, WHY DID THE GUY AT THE STORE STOP AT 474 AND DIDN'T RUN MY OTHER SHEET...NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM PISSED. LESSON LEARNED, I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED ALL OF MY NUMBERS BEFORE I LEFT. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Redbonec4's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                          Dunn, NC
                          United States
                          Member #97560
                          September 19, 2010
                          929 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2010, 9:06 am - IP Logged

GOOD MORNING TECH!!! HOPE YOU ARE WELL RESTED AND READY TO DO THE <snip> THANG... LOL...Lover

MORNING CHELLA....

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

LET'S GET THIS MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Charlotte North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #464
                            July 9, 2002
                            17392 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

First I wanna give a shout out to all of the players on here and then I wanna send a special shout out to tech and phyl. yall called it...last night for nc. I playedthe 47 combos, paid for my tickets, got home, got up this morning and said, whooo I hit, checked my tickets and slips, WHY DID THE GUY AT THE STORE STOP AT 474 AND DIDN'T RUN MY OTHER SHEET...NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM PISSED. LESSON LEARNED, I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED ALL OF MY NUMBERS BEFORE I LEFT. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

This is a tip for all players that play a few tickets or more.  Before you go to the store, write down the numbers of tickets you are suppose to have and the amount you are spending.  After running your tickets, simply count the numbers of tickets you have and if the number don't match, there is a problem.  I learn my lesson a few years back. 

wpb

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

883 means forty

009 means Brother; Booty or prize from Prey; Shouts of Joy

266 Contraction and Guardian of the 29th Tunnel the lower Nature and the Portal to Earth

STC the water is welling up in my eyes Flow of Doe right on time........  Congradulations to all on there wonderful wins.  Plenty of shouts for Joy.  I'm ok with $50 going towards you yesterday.   Excited about dancing on the floor for joy soon. I look forward to us all dancing and loving the flow as we anticipate the DOE from Marge and NCEL. Yes Pandora's Box is wide open.   May we all be blessed.  Afterall there is plenty. 

Chella you have a love one on the other side.  Absolutely in a better space. Plus with love in his heart for you bountiful blessings no doubt.  Many blessings to him also may he rest in Peace. 

I prayed at my Alter Last night and my oldest brother who crossed over now about 12 year ago from Liver cancer.  Came in my dream.  Now you'll have to know. I was so happy to see him.  Janet Jackson in her long gowned black and red dress was on the dance floor. He told me I was playing to many numbers and to combo the 319.   I was like what about the 318 from Kenya we sat down and just laughed. 

I always have gotten the numbers from dreams, from children (with there powerful selves) or license plates.  I dreamt about the 725 but when I saw that they were a combination of the pairs and the 256 came out that sunday night I was like there it goes the 25 pair. Nope the very next draw 527....... None the less.......... It feels good to be obtaining wisdom from veterans.  Tips and tricks to taping into currency.  It feels good to see peoples lives changed for the better. 

I dreamt about that 204 Also everyone in the dream had on the same shirt. My husband was like then you need to play it exact.  that number came three times last month 3 different ways. it was like it was waiting for me to put it in on time.  smiling.  Learning is so stimulating. My husband was like you'll get it as he hands me more money. I love and appreciate him too.  Tut Anku (thank You) Todd and LP

Thank you so much and blessings to you SweetmoneySee Ya!

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Page 38 of 126