Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Connecticut: 12/1 - 12/31/2010

Topic closed. 865 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CTNY.

Page 5 of 58
PrintE-mailLink
CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
United States
Member #98740
October 13, 2010
5432 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2010, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I was really uneasy on the third digit so I just played pairs to day  lol

lol...I wasn't gonna play today but I ended up going to Aldi's so I played 589 (boxed) Mid & Eve! Jonny try 596 & 496 Column 1,2 and Column 9 off the 615 and 497!

If any of the Keys mirror I'm going with 741.

I figure that I post too many scattered numbers...this month I will tryConfused to keep it simple and post one set of numbers per day, whether or not I see a new finding!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

lol...I wasn't gonna play today but I ended up going to Aldi's so I played 589 (boxed) Mid & Eve! Jonny try 596 & 496 Column 1,2 and Column 9 off the 615 and 497!

If any of the Keys mirror I'm going with 741.

I figure that I post too many scattered numbers...this month I will tryConfused to keep it simple and post one set of numbers per day, whether or not I see a new finding!

yes..try to post as few as numbers as possible....however if you got a strong hunch that you're stickin with,feel free to let us know.

With my vertical method,todays mid(in relation to all vertical activity nearby),literally translates to 164 or 160..but I know there's no way in hell it's gonna be that easy.Your 496 is making me wonder though

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
      Member #98740
      October 13, 2010
      5432 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

yes..try to post as few as numbers as possible....however if you got a strong hunch that you're stickin with,feel free to let us know.

With my vertical method,todays mid(in relation to all vertical activity nearby),literally translates to 164 or 160..but I know there's no way in hell it's gonna be that easy.Your 496 is making me wonder though

Yup I see it! Column 5 and Column 9

Column 5 - 237 & 615 both share that column

Column 9 078 & 615 both share that column

So if that comes today, not only did 615 produce it , but 078 and 237 did!!

That's how I decipher this chart!

But we both know what CT does, so I would wait 2 to 3 draws before I play that one!

STRONGGGG NUMBER!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

United States
        Member #98740
        October 13, 2010
        5432 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

CT Eve was 479!!!!!!

I will start back to posting my weekly picks since my numbers are coming out a day o two after I predict them.Hurray!

Yay Maltz I played 479.467.960 & 714 two days ago!

Why does CT do that? Or are we just ahead of the game?

What?

United States
          Member #101191
          November 27, 2010
          98 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2010, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Where can I find out how to use the columns? And where can I find the 3 key finder?

Thanks

United States
            Member #98740
            October 13, 2010
            5432 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Where can I find out how to use the columns? And where can I find the 3 key finder?

Thanks

Hey Gabe...

I can't mess with links...maybe Jonny can post it up here for you.

Use the search bar and type in 3key ezmode. It should come up.

For the chart type in Destiny's 3 Digit Chart, go to the last page of the forum and print out Czech's modified version of the chart. Print out pages 3 of 6. Only pages 3 of 6. Print about 3 of them.

Any more questions on how to use the chart for CT let me know. You have endless help over here! I never get tired of using this chart. If it didn't work I would trash it along time ago due to patience issues! lol

Good Luck

United States
              Member #98740
              October 13, 2010
              5432 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Okay guys lets make this money! This month is ours!

These are my tools...feel free to follow...I want us all to WIN!

Destiny's 2010 3 Digit Chart(modified by Czech)

Diamond Palace's 3 Key Digit Finder(ezmode)

Step 1. Find previous Mid & previous Eve on Destiny's Chart & connect them like connect the dots

Ex. 615 & 479

Step 2. Enter previous Mid & previous Eve into DPalace's Finder to get next day Mid "Key" Number

Ex. 615 & 479 = 9 or 6 as Key Numbers for today Mid (sometimes it mirrors)

Step 3. Take the key number and find it in the columns, in which the last 2 draws are.

"Tip" 616 and 479 will most likely be sharing that number, the two draws will usually box in the hit!

Tip 2 Pay attention to column 7 as 615 & 479 both share that column, notice how they both share 5 9 8?

I consider that a very hot number...

Step 4. Go through the other columns and find numbers with 6 and 9 in them.

"Tip" Use Asteks pairs to narrow down the correct numbers & Jonnys hot picks to hit str8's!

Step 5. Play a minimum of 15 numbers for a profit. 15x.50 = $7.50/ $41.50-$7.50=$34(aprox 400% profit)

"Tip" Anything over 50% is considered profit for me.

I call my hot numbers fishing lines,because when I throw

it out it brings back my bait(spend) plus more fish(my profit)

Notes- Remember in CT when you see a 0(zero) or the same numbers stacked on top each other(vertically) like blocks,

I suggest you stop playing unmatched and go for the doubles... I've tested these tools since October and Destiny's Chart

never let me down. For doubles I simply take the key number and play all the boxed doubles with the key number in it.

16 numbers total.

Good Luck to All! 

CTNY

726 Midday off of the 497. So the 497 produced 726. With the 6 being the Key Digit!

Astek 67 pair...Remember what I said about using Tek's pairs to narrow down numbers.

Okay lets keep it moving...

We can either take the 9 and play it for tonight or make whole new keys for tonight's games.

To make a whole new Key...take Midday's Draw & Last nights's draw to find tonights Keys. It is most likely that those two numbers will share tonight's hit.

726 & 479

The keys for tonight are a 9 or a 3. Remember these can mirror.

9 & 3 are not enough Keyz for you? Don't see them in your picks? Then use the last 2 Eve draws which is a 1 or 0. I like to stick with only 2.

So now, find 237 & 497 and attempt to find all the numbers they share with a 9 or a 7 in it....or both! Play them and Win!

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #62713
                July 6, 2008
                3715 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

12/4 Eve 

706, 804, 815, 764 

Good Luck !!!

Keep moving Forward.

Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #61623
                  May 29, 2008
                  20581 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2010, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

726 Midday off of the 497. So the 497 produced 726. With the 6 being the Key Digit!

Astek 67 pair...Remember what I said about using Tek's pairs to narrow down numbers.

Okay lets keep it moving...

We can either take the 9 and play it for tonight or make whole new keys for tonight's games.

To make a whole new Key...take Midday's Draw & Last nights's draw to find tonights Keys. It is most likely that those two numbers will share tonight's hit.

726 & 479

The keys for tonight are a 9 or a 3. Remember these can mirror.

9 & 3 are not enough Keyz for you? Don't see them in your picks? Then use the last 2 Eve draws which is a 1 or 0. I like to stick with only 2.

So now, find 237 & 497 and attempt to find all the numbers they share with a 9 or a 7 in it....or both! Play them and Win!

I'm kinda lost....you said earlier mids keys were 9 and 6,yet when I typed the previous draws into 3 keys,it gave me key numbers of 2,4,and6

...also,column 2 and 5 in the chart look like they have 301...you see it

United States
                    Member #98740
                    October 13, 2010
                    5432 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm kinda lost....you said earlier mids keys were 9 and 6,yet when I typed the previous draws into 3 keys,it gave me key numbers of 2,4,and6

...also,column 2 and 5 in the chart look like they have 301...you see it

Yes Mid Keys were 6 and 9. I put in 615 and 479 to get my Keyz for Mid Day.

726 Hits!! So it was the 6...now we have a 9 left...either throw in trash & make a new Key or roll it over to Tonight's Hit!

For Evening Draws I put in 726 and 479 which are today's Mid and last Eve's draw to get a 9 and 7. But we already have a 9 rolling over from Mid Day's keyz, so I want more Keys. So I put in the last 2 Eve draws 479 & 249 in that order...which is1 and 0

So now I have 9.7.1.0

So now I'd do something like this..97. 91. 90. 71. 70. 10 Pairs!!!

I disregarded column 5 because i'm focused on the 726 & 479..However the 615 could still bring more hits...but I do see the 301!

I don't want to confuse those who are new to the chart but this is how i get

creative sometimes.

Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #61623
                      May 29, 2008
                      20581 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2010, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

wow..I think we have different 3 keys sysytem...when I input today and last night,I get 3,5,7 for keys

you said..So now I'd do something like this..97. 91. 90. 71. 70. 10 Pairs!!

..pretty neat because it fits my workout that should been closer to tadys mid

United States
                        Member #98740
                        October 13, 2010
                        5432 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2010, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

wow..I think we have different 3 keys sysytem...when I input today and last night,I get 3,5,7 for keys

you said..So now I'd do something like this..97. 91. 90. 71. 70. 10 Pairs!!

..pretty neat because it fits my workout that should been closer to tadys mid

It's Diamond palace's 3 Key(Ezmode)

Make sure it says EzMode. Is yours pink, blue and gray in color?

Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #61623
                          May 29, 2008
                          20581 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

yup...underneath "sort1" is pink...the keys are blue and the backround is dark grey.The actual file is called "3keys"but I searched Diamond Palaces name to get it

United States
                            Member #98740
                            October 13, 2010
                            5432 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

yup...underneath "sort1" is pink...the keys are blue and the backround is dark grey.The actual file is called "3keys"but I searched Diamond Palaces name to get it

I know which one your talking about..some players complained of errors so Palace created one call EZMode . You know what? I can send you a copy. Anyone who wants my copy please contact me.

Connecticut
                              United States
                              Member #61623
                              May 29, 2008
                              20581 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

just pm me...click on my name and the sub menu opens up

Page 5 of 58