Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Belated Congrats to Todd on 100,000 Lottery Post Members!

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 6 years ago by glovbug.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23267 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2010, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Congrats Todd.  Even tho I'm Member 752 on paper we all know I was posting back when you were running the lottery post Thread!  What a long way we've come!  Hats off for doing a great job all these years.  No better lottery resource than Lottery post!  Thank you! 

PartyBananaNoel

I understand.  Back then, before there was any kind of registration, people used whatever username they wanted, and they could change it because you just typed whatever you wanted.  Then, when I built the registration system, I came up with a search pattern that would look for and register people based on what they typed before as their username in order to determine the first time they posted, and hence their registration order number.  It wasn't perfect, but it was close.  For people who may have registered under a different name than what they originally used, it meant their registration order number was higher.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

jmidgette's avatar - batman38

United States
    Member #82485
    November 14, 2009
    183 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2010, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Congrats Todd, Thanks for all you do to make this post a success. We all appreciate You!!Big Grin Santa

AKA DIVA I

glovbug's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg
      NORTH CAROLINA
      United States
      Member #79458
      September 1, 2009
      130 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2010, 8:24 am - IP Logged

congrats todd, this is the bestamissssssssss in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Agree!

ROUND AND ROUND I GOOOOOOOOOOChristmas