Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 3 - Cash 4 Seminar Dec 11 2010 In Ga !!

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Aspar.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
girllygirl's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Georgia
United States
Member #71756
March 3, 2009
153 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi miss barbara the class went well My Next Class is Sat Dec 18 @ The Comfort inn Suite's again @ 1pm SHARP till 4pm Hope u can make it Miss Barbara to this one i was going to do it in College park but everything was booked , If u need more info Pm me okay...Wink

I wish that I could have made the class, low on fund, maybe I try to get to the one in FL.

Sun Smileygirllygirl

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
    Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, pepper1, for what you wrote here.

But "the content above", as you write, does not really tell me "it was worth the 2 hr drive" because it STILL does not tell me anything

In other words, it makes an assertion-- it is a declarative sentence.  But it has nothing to back it up but testimonial(s) and in and of themselves, testimonials state nothing about topics covered, or an "outline" of what the person attending will learn.

I am not questioning anyone's integrity nor am I implying the lottery seminar was all fluff.

I honestly do not have the time to follow any posted numbers here, to be honest, nor do I know how to figure out her percentage of wins and losses or anyone else's.

I feel baffled by someone who has legitimate content and is making fine money at it but who won't make fivefold to those of us (and we are legion) who scrutinize a product by "researching" it or in this case, questioning why no topic outline was given, that's all I'm saying.

I hope I'm not being mean Greg but you sound like the kind of person who wants to read the magazine first before you buy it.  sometimes it is better to just go with the flow.  I think the seminars are a very good idea.  Wish we could get one down here in TN or Ky.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

United States
      Member #119
      February 19, 2002
      527 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2010, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I hope I'm not being mean Greg but you sound like the kind of person who wants to read the magazine first before you buy it.  sometimes it is better to just go with the flow.  I think the seminars are a very good idea.  Wish we could get one down here in TN or Ky.

No, not at all, littleoldlady.  lol 

Would you enter a restaurant not knowing what kind of food you will receive?  I think not.

And reading a menu that describes each meal does not mean you get to sample what you are considering ordering!

True, a friend's recommendation might inspire you to try the restaurant itself, but would you then sit down and eat something you did not order?  Of course not.  You want to know exactly what you ordered, without of course, eating a sample that would fill you up before the meal comes.

So your example and assumption ("a person who wants to read the magazine first before you buy it") is incorrect and does not work here.  Even magazine covers indicate what you can read about inside.

I am not disputing anyone's free choice here.  I have paid $85. to $295. for a seminar or workshop or conference in my field but I first had an outline or short summary of the topic, in whole or even in part.  That's all I'm saying.

All we have here is a magazine cover with the name of the seminar and directions how to get there.  That might be enough for you, and for the others who have attended and have said very nice things.  But it's not enough for me.  That's all I have ever said.

I hope you can understand that before you make any more assumptions about me, lol.

GEORGIA
        United States
        Member #64238
        August 22, 2008
        9524 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2010, 7:27 am - IP Logged

OMG  I attended Kenya's class and had a blast. To make sure I fully understood her teaching, I got me a FRONT ROW SEAT.  She is awesome.  For those that missed this class, make sure that you catch her next class.  You will undertand to the fullest how to make money.  She will make sure of that. We all went to that class to learn how to get paid.  We had to pay for Kenya's knowledge and HARD WORK and trust me, it was well worth it.  People knowledge and hard work is not FREE, so in saying that, stop trying to get something for nothing.  Make the sacrifice, pay the entry fee, get the knowledge, apply what you learn,pat attention to the post, win some money, and quit trying to get the ones that made the sacrifices to slide you a number.  We are all trying to come up.  There's enough money for everyone so ATTEND THE NEXT CLASS or stay broke.  I was worth it for me to miss a days pay ($184.00) to gain the knowledge to possible hit everytime I play.  Take this for what it's worth.  Put up or shut up.

THECAVES06's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg

United States
          Member #97477
          September 17, 2010
          290 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2010, 7:38 am - IP Logged

Jktaylor you are so so so so correct it is very much well worth it and you are in my neck of the woods so for us to say anything is well worth it is definitly that, that seminar is hour away from us one-way, and to leave there with the winning number you got your gas, the class and Christmas money all reimbursed by Marge !!!!  I have hit a lot more since learing from her do the work-outs pay attention and win big !!!!  Party

Also, for those that don't want to drive do skpe it's free, there are really no excuses, not having the money is not a good one either because until you learn the system you are blowing money anyway trying to get "lucky" this is not about "luck" this is about the numbers all about the numbers Green laugh

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!

Kenya your are the Bomb !!!

Bowie
            United States
            Member #47756
            November 23, 2006
            30 Posts
            Posted: December 19, 2010, 10:25 am - IP Logged

When and where is the next class? ASPAR