Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 3 - Cash 4 Seminar Dec 11 2010 In Ga !!

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Aspar.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
Duluth GA
United States
Member #73845
April 26, 2009
5276 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

kENYA100, WOULD LIKE INFO ON SEMINAR PLEASE!!!

ACE

Hey ace i sent u a pm with the info!!Wink

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34101 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2010, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Okay lp Hope u got your tickets evening class is SOLDOUT See you there...Cheers

Wish I could be there, I wonder could you put it on Utube afterwards??

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      albany georgia
      United States
      Member #55707
      October 15, 2007
      565 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

GA PLAYER'S  Sky's the limit Seminar Hosted By Kenya100  will be held Dec 11 , 2010 at Comfort inn Suites of Gwinnett place @ 3700 Shackleford Rd Duluth Ga 30096   @ 10am till 1pm  and 3pm till 6pm  and 7pm till 10pm  you must be on time doors will be lock during class if u are late you can catch the next class . you will receive alot of great infomation that will help you SMASH BIG in the cash3 cash4 lottery if u are interested let me know and i will let u know the cost. Tickets on sale NOW!!  Thanks  Kenya100*Smash

I would love to attend, Please send me the information . Cant wait to see uSun Smiley

Duluth GA
        United States
        Member #73845
        April 26, 2009
        5276 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2010, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I would love to attend, Please send me the information . Cant wait to see uSun Smiley

Hey lank check ya mailbox see u there!!!Cheers

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
          Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3912 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2010, 7:18 am - IP Logged

Anyone going to the morning session?  I'm about to head out now so hopefully I will see some of you there!  Happy winnings this weekend LP family.

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
            Member #56862
            December 6, 2007
            1826 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2010, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

how was the seminar anyone?

Middle GA
              United States
              Member #42874
              July 9, 2006
              3912 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

how was the seminar anyone?

It was awesome and well worth the 2 hr drive for me.  Kenya's energy is refreshing and inspiring.  It was very nice to put names with the faces and exchange information as well as getting together with the common goal of winning big.  I think everyone left the class feeling they had increased their chances tremendously.  The class was great for newbies and oldheads!

United States
                Member #119
                February 19, 2002
                527 Posts
                Posted: December 13, 2010, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

GA PLAYER'S  Sky's the limit Seminar Hosted By Kenya100  will be held Dec 11 , 2010 at Comfort inn Suites of Gwinnett place @ 3700 Shackleford Rd Duluth Ga 30096   @ 10am till 1pm  and 3pm till 6pm  and 7pm till 10pm  you must be on time doors will be lock during class if u are late you can catch the next class . you will receive alot of great infomation that will help you SMASH BIG in the cash3 cash4 lottery if u are interested let me know and i will let u know the cost. Tickets on sale NOW!!  Thanks  Kenya100*Smash

Forgive me for chiming in late but I had been ill, and forgive me for saying what I will say.

But in my experience, the best way and actually only way to sell a seminar of any kind/type is to talk about the topics discussed and present an outline, without of course giving away the content.

That is how I judge a seminar or workshop's value or worth to me, either personally or professionally.

Having said that, I do not claim to be a Pick 3 or Pick 4 expert but I have amassed a huge amount of information over the years on each game (hey, I'm a 'lotto junkie'!) so I'm certain that you could have provided some outline of "alot of great information".

So do I think it's fine to offer something here for people to learn, for free or for profit?  Yes.

But do I think it's fine to offer something to people here, who, including myself, are always looking to learn how to obtain money through a game using skill or strategy but an offer that lacks any specifics offered in the offer?  No.

I am not attacking your integrity or credibility, I'm just saying that if this was offered just a half mile from where I live I would not attend without being able to figure out "what" I was getting for my money.

Not knowing the "what" (nor the fee) discourages me from following up, except to tell you my own criteria, stated above.

Don't get me wrong-- you might just be very legit with much credible info!  But a tight economy makes people vulnerable to purchasing things (any thing, actually) that makes a promise ("help you SMASH BIG") and I believe it's best to offer specifics.  Thank you.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                  hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: December 13, 2010, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Forgive me for chiming in late but I had been ill, and forgive me for saying what I will say.

But in my experience, the best way and actually only way to sell a seminar of any kind/type is to talk about the topics discussed and present an outline, without of course giving away the content.

That is how I judge a seminar or workshop's value or worth to me, either personally or professionally.

Having said that, I do not claim to be a Pick 3 or Pick 4 expert but I have amassed a huge amount of information over the years on each game (hey, I'm a 'lotto junkie'!) so I'm certain that you could have provided some outline of "alot of great information".

So do I think it's fine to offer something here for people to learn, for free or for profit?  Yes.

But do I think it's fine to offer something to people here, who, including myself, are always looking to learn how to obtain money through a game using skill or strategy but an offer that lacks any specifics offered in the offer?  No.

I am not attacking your integrity or credibility, I'm just saying that if this was offered just a half mile from where I live I would not attend without being able to figure out "what" I was getting for my money.

Not knowing the "what" (nor the fee) discourages me from following up, except to tell you my own criteria, stated above.

Don't get me wrong-- you might just be very legit with much credible info!  But a tight economy makes people vulnerable to purchasing things (any thing, actually) that makes a promise ("help you SMASH BIG") and I believe it's best to offer specifics.  Thank you.

Greg as you can see the content above says that it was worth the 2 hr drive. Kenya post numbers

for different states for free. I believe she want to show people how she does it. When you put on an affair

hotel have to be paid for. I have attended lottery seminar in Ga before, and I feel that you go at your own

risk. Could you not figure out that she was going to teach people her system of lottery playing. This is not for

everyone you do have a choice.

Miss Barbara's avatar - cat anm.gif
                    Atlanta
                    United States
                    Member #85607
                    January 19, 2010
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2010, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Kenya, I missed your last class.  How did it go?  When will you be holding your next class, and how much is the classes.    Miss Barbara

Duluth GA
                      United States
                      Member #73845
                      April 26, 2009
                      5276 Posts
                      Posted: December 14, 2010, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Kenya, I missed your last class.  How did it go?  When will you be holding your next class, and how much is the classes.    Miss Barbara

Hi miss barbara the class went well My Next Class is Sat Dec 18 @ The Comfort inn Suite's again @ 1pm SHARP till 4pm Hope u can make it Miss Barbara to this one i was going to do it in College park but everything was booked , If u need more info Pm me okay...Wink

Duluth GA
                        United States
                        Member #73845
                        April 26, 2009
                        5276 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Greg as you can see the content above says that it was worth the 2 hr drive. Kenya post numbers

for different states for free. I believe she want to show people how she does it. When you put on an affair

hotel have to be paid for. I have attended lottery seminar in Ga before, and I feel that you go at your own

risk. Could you not figure out that she was going to teach people her system of lottery playing. This is not for

I Agree!

Middle GA
                          United States
                          Member #42874
                          July 9, 2006
                          3912 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2010, 5:25 am - IP Logged

Well put Pepper1.  For those who have followed Kenya100 and have seen how she operates, all that was needed to be said was "SEMINAR SATURDAY" lol

Duluth GA
                            United States
                            Member #73845
                            April 26, 2009
                            5276 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Well put Pepper1.  For those who have followed Kenya100 and have seen how she operates, all that was needed to be said was "SEMINAR SATURDAY" lol

Thanks Tojo , pepper im just trying to help those that need me that's all....Cheers

United States
                              Member #119
                              February 19, 2002
                              527 Posts
                              Posted: December 15, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, pepper1, for what you wrote here.

But "the content above", as you write, does not really tell me "it was worth the 2 hr drive" because it STILL does not tell me anything

In other words, it makes an assertion-- it is a declarative sentence.  But it has nothing to back it up but testimonial(s) and in and of themselves, testimonials state nothing about topics covered, or an "outline" of what the person attending will learn.

I am not questioning anyone's integrity nor am I implying the lottery seminar was all fluff.

I honestly do not have the time to follow any posted numbers here, to be honest, nor do I know how to figure out her percentage of wins and losses or anyone else's.

I feel baffled by someone who has legitimate content and is making fine money at it but who won't make fivefold to those of us (and we are legion) who scrutinize a product by "researching" it or in this case, questioning why no topic outline was given, that's all I'm saying.