Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All out Search for rd, Where is Rd?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jrosina.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2010, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Maybe his 'puter crashed and he he didn't have any way of letting us know.

When mine has been down I got to the public library but you can't always know you'll even get on one of theirs.

Coin; you have no Idea how much I pray that you are right...especially now that I'm feeling like something is definitely wrong...It's not like him!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7297 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Ridge's last post was on November 27 and if you look carefully at his picture, he does resemble Santa. I'm just guessing here, but maybe Ridge is at the North Pole with no internet connection or to busy rechecking the naughty girl's list to post on LP.

I checked and Ridge has been AWOL for almost 2 weeks in the past so let's wait a little while longer before issuing a missing poster alert.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2010, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Ridge's last post was on November 27 and if you look carefully at his picture, he does resemble Santa. I'm just guessing here, but maybe Ridge is at the North Pole with no internet connection or to busy rechecking the naughty girl's list to post on LP.

I checked and Ridge has been AWOL for almost 2 weeks in the past so let's wait a little while longer before issuing a missing poster alert.

"I checked and Ridge has been AWOL for almost 2 weeks in the past so let's wait a little while longer before issuing a missing poster alert."

Now...... this my friends is the epitome of the Lottery Post...lol

Skip and hit charts for MIA LP members....lol...ROFL

This only confirms why I love the Lottery post so much. Great People and one heck of an Administrator.

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40299 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2010, 8:04 am - IP Logged

"I checked and Ridge has been AWOL for almost 2 weeks in the past so let's wait a little while longer before issuing a missing poster alert."

Now...... this my friends is the epitome of the Lottery Post...lol

Skip and hit charts for MIA LP members....lol...ROFL

This only confirms why I love the Lottery post so much. Great People and one heck of an Administrator.

I'd get 3 or 4 e-mails a day from him, I haven't recieved any since the 27th so I am hoping it's just computor problems, Having lost a parent can bring on the blues big time, I can relate.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I'd get 3 or 4 e-mails a day from him, I haven't recieved any since the 27th so I am hoping it's just computor problems, Having lost a parent can bring on the blues big time, I can relate.

So did I Sully;..Daily we would speak, That's the reason for my concern!! "Concern" now is an understatement!!!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina