Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What State In America Has THE Best Lottery?

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimjwright.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

we have a state lottery report card here, go to results and scroll down, it will tell you the best states.

What's you talking bout Willis...tiggs means sully..Maybe tiggs is a bit slow but where oh where is the report card at the bottom of the page...

Pure luck

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2010, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

What's you talking bout Willis...tiggs means sully..Maybe tiggs is a bit slow but where oh where is the report card at the bottom of the page...

Jimmy

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2010, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

Thanks jim...tiggs was looking at the sate result page..Little slow at times..

Pure luck

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2010, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

That is too cool. How the heck do you do a snapshot like that? Do you need special software?

Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #78798
          August 21, 2009
          336 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2010, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

I might be biased but im going with my state like some others said which is Massachusetts. I like the numbers game. It's just 4 numbers drawn you can bet on 3 or 4 straight and other types of bets. there is not a set prize payout like $500 for 3 straight or $5000 for 4 straight. Sometimes it will much higher or lower. I think its called parimutuel. Our scrathers payout the most, I think we might be the only state to offer scratch tickets that payout 10 million but im not sure though.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8363 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

from the best payouts,ball drawn or not,live draws,best promotions,scratch offs and a lot of different factors.

choose one or maybe two states if its hard to decide.

for me i'd have to say virginia has the best lottery followed by georgia.

None of them have the best lottery they are all the same money grubbing businesses they just plaster their websites with come ons to draw you in. 

The odds are basically the same for the majority of them and either you played the right numbers got the quick pick that won or you lost. No matter what they win and will continue to win as long as they exist and they are the overall winners having got you to purchase their product.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              ohiopick3's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #3023
              December 14, 2003
              4166 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Ohio is okay for me. It's the state where I live and play. I'm not going to drive 130 miles to play in PENN or 150 miles to MICH? There is NO Best State period. Play where you live and accept it. And hope for the best when you pick your numbers.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                The Ville, FL
                United States
                Member #95879
                August 19, 2010
                1708 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

That is too cool. How the heck do you do a snapshot like that? Do you need special software?

Joker just hit the "print screen" key on yur keyboard. It will save the screenshot to your clipboard

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #99032
                  October 18, 2010
                  1439 Posts
                  Posted: December 17, 2010, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

NJ isn't bad, although I don't have anything to compare it to.

I like the way Massachusette's number game is, although Kentucky's 60% payout sounds good to me.

If NJ raised the Pick 3 payout to their scratch off payout, 65% (usually), that'd be great.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: December 17, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Joker just hit the "print screen" key on yur keyboard. It will save the screenshot to your clipboard

Thanx,  but I don't know how to access my clipboard. Sometimes I get asked If i want to some thing some thing something, and i hit yes, and then it says it's on my clipboard. But I have no CLUE how to get it...lol

Park City, UT
                      United States
                      Member #69864
                      January 18, 2009
                      993 Posts
                      Posted: December 18, 2010, 2:07 am - IP Logged

1. I hit <alt><Print Screen> keys at the same time.  (This will take snapshot of current window and place it in clipboard.
                      2. I brought up Microsoft Paint program.  (i.e. Start/All Programs/Accessories/Paint)
                      3. From within Paint I selected Edit Menu/Paste, or you can hit CTRL-V from the keyboard.  This will paste the image from the clipboard from step 1 into your paint program.
                      4. I then saved the results as a .JPEG file.
                      5. I then brought up Paint Shop Pro image editing software where I cropped the image and reduced its size to make it smaller and again saved the new edited smaller image as a .JPEG file again.
                      6. Used Cute FTP software to copy the .JPEG image from step 5 to my web site.
                      7. Then I inserted the image with the URL to where the .JPEG is located on my web server into a message on this site.

So to take the snapshot and use Paint to save as .JPEG file is built into Windows.  I preferred to use a more Advanced image editing software to crop and resize the image versus using Paint.  You probably don't need a web site or FTP to post your image if your are a Gold/Premimum member, I assume Todd has options for you to upload your image to his web site but I have never used them.

Jimmy

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #22395
                        September 24, 2005
                        1583 Posts
                        Posted: December 18, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Thanx,  but I don't know how to access my clipboard. Sometimes I get asked If i want to some thing some thing something, and i hit yes, and then it says it's on my clipboard. But I have no CLUE how to get it...lol

Clipboard is basically invisible - it used to be that there was a viewer for seeing what is in your clipboard but that is gone in Vista.   Any time you can "paste" something, it is in your clipboard.  That can be text or an image. 

So, the only access you have to clipboard is "copy" - that places something into clipboard.  And "paste" that gets stuff out of clipboard.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #22395
                          September 24, 2005
                          1583 Posts
                          Posted: December 18, 2010, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

1. I hit <alt><Print Screen> keys at the same time.  (This will take snapshot of current window and place it in clipboard.
                          2. I brought up Microsoft Paint program.  (i.e. Start/All Programs/Accessories/Paint)
                          3. From within Paint I selected Edit Menu/Paste, or you can hit CTRL-V from the keyboard.  This will paste the image from the clipboard from step 1 into your paint program.
                          4. I then saved the results as a .JPEG file.
                          5. I then brought up Paint Shop Pro image editing software where I cropped the image and reduced its size to make it smaller and again saved the new edited smaller image as a .JPEG file again.
                          6. Used Cute FTP software to copy the .JPEG image from step 5 to my web site.
                          7. Then I inserted the image with the URL to where the .JPEG is located on my web server into a message on this site.

So to take the snapshot and use Paint to save as .JPEG file is built into Windows.  I preferred to use a more Advanced image editing software to crop and resize the image versus using Paint.  You probably don't need a web site or FTP to post your image if your are a Gold/Premimum member, I assume Todd has options for you to upload your image to his web site but I have never used them.

Jimmy

I don't use PSP, however, can't you skip Paint and paste directly into PSP?

You can with IrfanView - that would eliminate opening Paint - one less step in your process.

IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide:
                          http://www.irfanview.com/

Will crop, resize, save to almost any image format, rotate, sharpen and much, much more.  Freeware/Donationware.  If you decide to try it, be sure to download the plug-ins as well.

Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2010, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't use PSP, however, can't you skip Paint and paste directly into PSP?

You can with IrfanView - that would eliminate opening Paint - one less step in your process.

IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide:
                            http://www.irfanview.com/

Will crop, resize, save to almost any image format, rotate, sharpen and much, much more.  Freeware/Donationware.  If you decide to try it, be sure to download the plug-ins as well.

Yes you can skip 2 and can typically paste (CTRL-V) directly into you image editing software.  I didn't know if he had such software.  If you are a Gold or Platinum member you can probably use the Image Manager to upload your image to your personal web site.

CTRL-C (Copy) and CTRL-V (Paste) are your friends for moving content into and out of the clipboard.

Jimmy