Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sugar and Spice

Topic closed. 168 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sweet404peaches.

Page 11 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
South Florida
United States
Member #81890
November 1, 2009
4959 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2011, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Any numbers for Gavel?

625 - 6025  [ 6, 25]

01 - 06 - 08 - 09-25

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #91636
    May 21, 2010
    2449 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

As Always I appreciate WillWrk, and DTR for stoping and posting numbers on my thread.  Thanks Ladies- You all rock!

Cool

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      ATLANTA, GA
      United States
      Member #78958
      August 24, 2009
      5088 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Black Poodle:  36 90 185 225 

Midnight:  45 81 119 207 211

Dead puppy:  39 102 108 123 206 794

WALL:   8 44 48 709 941 5670

THE 363, 367 & 368 SHOWED STRONG FOR THE PAIRS 36

The 209 showed strongest for the pair 09.  790 showed 3 times

I won't post them all but this was a hot dream set!

Draw Date  State  Game  Results  for BLACK POODLE
      Tue, May 24, 2011New MexicoPick 35-8-1
      Tue, May 24, 2011OhioPick 3 Midday8-1-5
      Mon, May 23, 2011MissouriPick 3 Evening

5-8-1

Draw Date  State  Game  Results for MIDNIGHT
      Thu, May 26, 2011IndianaDaily 3 Midday7-0-2
      Mon, May 23, 2011MarylandPick 3 Midday2-7-0

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #91636
        May 21, 2010
        2449 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2011, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Anyone have the numbers for Troy? I keep dreaming of him, a childhood friend.

Cool

nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #13581
          April 9, 2005
          699 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2011, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Troy-296-676-909-346-2766-0984-7587-5693

gd luck

ATLANTA, GA
            United States
            Member #78958
            August 24, 2009
            5088 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2011, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Anyone have the numbers for Troy? I keep dreaming of him, a childhood friend.

TROY:  73 78 630 6307

To see a childhood friend is a sign of regression.  To continue to dream about your childhood friend tells you that there is something in your psyche that is fighting not to go back.  Think back only for a moment in your minds eye, relieve your stresses, then move forward.

Remember, the moon is in Aquarius, careful of the energy you give and receive.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
              South Florida
              United States
              Member #81890
              November 1, 2009
              4959 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

To see a childhood friend is a sign of regression.  To continue to dream about your childhood friend tells you that there is something in your psyche that is fighting not to go back.  Think back only for a moment in your minds eye, relieve your stresses, then move forward.

Troy  862 - 4567  /062-0062

[15 - 45 - 45 - 67 - 67]

04 - 05 -08-15 - 26

06 - 07 - 08 -15 - 26

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

ATLANTA, GA
                United States
                Member #78958
                August 24, 2009
                5088 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2011, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
                Sun, Jun 19, 2011IdahoPick 3 Day3-6-0

73 pair

Sun, Jun 19, 2011MichiganDaily 3 Midday3-6-7
                Sun, Jun 19, 2011MinnesotaDaily 37-3-9

78 pair

Sun, Jun 19, 2011ArkansasCash 3 Evening7-8-7

ATLANTA, GA
                  United States
                  Member #78958
                  August 24, 2009
                  5088 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2011, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Troy  862 - 4567  /062-0062

[15 - 45 - 45 - 67 - 67]

04 - 05 -08-15 - 26

06 - 07 - 08 -15 - 26

Sun, Jun 19, 2011OntarioPick 36-8-2
                  Sun, Jun 19, 2011Washington, D.C.DC-3 Evening2-6-0
                  Sun, Jun 19, 2011MarylandPick 4 Evening6-7-4-5

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #91636
                    May 21, 2010
                    2449 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2011, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Thankyou everyone for posting numbers for Troy, and thanks WillWrk for updating where they hit first.  More to come. DTR that 682 seems to be an unwanted pet.  Im always playing it for some reason or another. Maybe its time to pick it back up

Cool

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2011, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Thankyou everyone for posting numbers for Troy, and thanks WillWrk for updating where they hit first.  More to come. DTR that 682 seems to be an unwanted pet.  Im always playing it for some reason or another. Maybe its time to pick it back up

hi sweet404peaches

Just stopping through on your thread to say hey wats up? anyhowl i dreamed of my sons friend torrey last week that he left his wallet it was black and had money in it but i couldnt see the denomination,

Loving that 404, did you get in on the action tonight in ga? i lean heavy on the four for some reason, but i knew i should have played storm, marge got more tricks than a magician, hope all is well, talk to you soon, for some reason i have been seeing that 628 too maybe 728 or 726

see ya later

DG

columbus, GA
                        United States
                        Member #67676
                        December 2, 2008
                        2870 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2011, 12:12 am - IP Logged

look like the top bill was a 5 the back of it.....

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #91636
                          May 21, 2010
                          2449 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2011, 11:35 am - IP Logged

hi sweet404peaches

Just stopping through on your thread to say hey wats up? anyhowl i dreamed of my sons friend torrey last week that he left his wallet it was black and had money in it but i couldnt see the denomination,

Loving that 404, did you get in on the action tonight in ga? i lean heavy on the four for some reason, but i knew i should have played storm, marge got more tricks than a magician, hope all is well, talk to you soon, for some reason i have been seeing that 628 too maybe 728 or 726

see ya later

DG

Hey DG,

Glad to see you back, and in Great Form!! I read very few peoples dreams nowadays, but I always check u out.  I was just in Columbus yesterday!!  I knew those 333's were coming too--it was the only tripple I had been playing since March!- but my personal life has me too stretched to focus...so I havent even been playing.  Thanks for stoping in on my thread and showing some Love, and hope to see you often. I am glad to see you are doing good.  Universal Love to all! 

I want to share my testiomony with everyone on LP today.  GOD is GOOD ALL THE TIME!!! And in the midst of all that goes on in the world you have to sit in the knowing that your blessings come in not only monetary, but spiritual, mental, and physical (health) abundance with every breath we take.  If you look in this thread a while back you will see where I dreamed of a person with a bandaid on his head.  Well before I dreamed this I had a vision of a man where he had a bandaid on his head, I looked to him and then I turned around and when I looked back it was gone. When I told WillWrk4Numbers she said someone in your family has an injury in thier head.  Fast foward to two weeks ago- I recieve a call that my mother has been in an accident and has to be taken to the hospital.  She blacked out behind the wheel as a result of a stroke.  This happened while she was getting ready to park her car at work so the damage was minimal, and no other vehicle or person was injured. She could have blacked out anywhere But GOD had her in his hands- precise timing. 

Come to find out that this was her third stroke and she never even knew she was having them.  So yesterday the doctor told my mother- "You are a miracle"-  to have suffered 3 strokes and to still be walking, talking, writing, even remembering simple things is a Blessing. My mom is functioning very well, and I am so happy that I cant put into words the level of gratitude I have to God for continously blessing me and keeping me and my family in his loving grace.  Thank him everyday, no matter what because the blessings you cant see are everflowing. 

TTYS,

peaches

Cool

columbus, GA
                            United States
                            Member #67676
                            December 2, 2008
                            2870 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2011, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey DG,

Glad to see you back, and in Great Form!! I read very few peoples dreams nowadays, but I always check u out.  I was just in Columbus yesterday!!  I knew those 333's were coming too--it was the only tripple I had been playing since March!- but my personal life has me too stretched to focus...so I havent even been playing.  Thanks for stoping in on my thread and showing some Love, and hope to see you often. I am glad to see you are doing good.  Universal Love to all! 

I want to share my testiomony with everyone on LP today.  GOD is GOOD ALL THE TIME!!! And in the midst of all that goes on in the world you have to sit in the knowing that your blessings come in not only monetary, but spiritual, mental, and physical (health) abundance with every breath we take.  If you look in this thread a while back you will see where I dreamed of a person with a bandaid on his head.  Well before I dreamed this I had a vision of a man where he had a bandaid on his head, I looked to him and then I turned around and when I looked back it was gone. When I told WillWrk4Numbers she said someone in your family has an injury in thier head.  Fast foward to two weeks ago- I recieve a call that my mother has been in an accident and has to be taken to the hospital.  She blacked out behind the wheel as a result of a stroke.  This happened while she was getting ready to park her car at work so the damage was minimal, and no other vehicle or person was injured. She could have blacked out anywhere But GOD had her in his hands- precise timing. 

Come to find out that this was her third stroke and she never even knew she was having them.  So yesterday the doctor told my mother- "You are a miracle"-  to have suffered 3 strokes and to still be walking, talking, writing, even remembering simple things is a Blessing. My mom is functioning very well, and I am so happy that I cant put into words the level of gratitude I have to God for continously blessing me and keeping me and my family in his loving grace.  Thank him everyday, no matter what because the blessings you cant see are everflowing. 

TTYS,

peaches

Hi peaches i am so gratefull that your mama is ok, yes her angels, guides and The Great Almighty the highest one whom we call God, was at her side, He doesnt make mistakes. I keep seeing a man too around the corner the same address 3336, 887.778 i did not get the 3.s although i played them the draw before, had a dollar straight in the 444, for some odd reason i keep smelling chilli, new mexico 505. I still really like the 404 in your name which i played today,  304 caught it box, my kids pulled a cash 3 slip out of my dads wooden chest he died 403 i wonder if marge will trick us and bring these previous nos back, also look out for the 789,123,786 in both games. did you see the cash 4?3400 injury is 117,771 which is also accident i like the 718 as well , ill talk to you later you should have called me i was off, i would have liked to meet you in person, that 1943 fell around that same time,,,,you know these nos repeat maybe she will bring us a pure Quad need to look up Jesus and God,. wonder what marge will bring us next series doubles or another quad i mean trip, also just want to mention i had a dream yesterday i was driving think in calif 909 looked like hollywood though with all the trees and i was eating a bowl of red chilli with no meat, beans or anything. and i saw the address 0073 which is the age my dad was when he died, anyhow im going to post some more stuff in my thread.

you stay blessed and stay down with your numbers cause u know they are good, no matter what it looks like stay on it!

Love ya Girl, i will be praying for your mamas speedy recovery, she is blessed, angels 125,225,mother 266,226

take care DG

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                              Middle GA
                              United States
                              Member #42874
                              July 9, 2006
                              3912 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2011, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Hey DG,

TTYS,

peaches

Hey sweet404peaches!  Your testimony was WONDERFUL!!!  God is still performing miracles big and small each and every day.  Your mom's was one of those big miracles.  I am so grateful to hear she is doing well. I will keep both of you in my prayers.  Just keep praising God and remaining thankful.  He continues to protect and watch over us and our loved ones even when we don't realize that we need protection.  That is a blessing indeed.

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Page 11 of 12