Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sho Nuff Hits!!

Topic closed. 289 replies. Last post 6 years ago by dr65.

Page 4 of 20
PrintE-mailLink
betterbe's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
charlotte, NC
United States
Member #71404
February 24, 2009
391 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Thank u so much for posting win4life. I'm in NC. I have three note books that I use to try and keep up with pairs,sums and workouts. I do workouts twice daily for both day and evening draws. In spite of all of this, I'm embarrassed to say, but I haven't had a hit since Sept and I play almost every day. I have never hit exact.  (LOL) I know I'm not stupid, but this game is soooooo hard!

I love a challenge, so I'm hooked. The light bulb hasn't clicked yet, but I figure if I keep at it, eventually I'll began to better understand how these numbers fall. Anyway, I see where the 864 showed in NC for midday, I'm going to give your numbers a try, thanks so much for sharing. 

Be Blessed,

Betterbe

Bowie
    United States
    Member #47756
    November 23, 2006
    30 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2010, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

558 sho nuff hit straight in MD!

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
      Greensboro
      United States
      Member #97652
      September 21, 2010
      480 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Geeweezy, yes Win4life knows her stuff and you don't have to play a bunch of numbers on top of that! Congrats on your hit! Party

I'm wit you all the way...I asked for help with some numbers and she gave me 6 numbers to play...OMG!!! I hit today NC pick 3 (864) I didn't know what to do....I played numbers I thought may fall and I played the 6 numbers Win4life gave me and OMG!!!

I got my hit. I can't stop thanking her enough. This is the boom diddy thread...better than all the rest in my eyes. Thanks again and again and again... I can't wait to see what tonite brings....I've already been shopping wit my winnings had to go catch the after christmas sells. ...After all my motto is ... SHOPTOUDRPPartyWhite BounceParty

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
        Member #48867
        January 11, 2007
        4180 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2010, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Thank u so much for posting win4life. I'm in NC. I have three note books that I use to try and keep up with pairs,sums and workouts. I do workouts twice daily for both day and evening draws. In spite of all of this, I'm embarrassed to say, but I haven't had a hit since Sept and I play almost every day. I have never hit exact.  (LOL) I know I'm not stupid, but this game is soooooo hard!

I love a challenge, so I'm hooked. The light bulb hasn't clicked yet, but I figure if I keep at it, eventually I'll began to better understand how these numbers fall. Anyway, I see where the 864 showed in NC for midday, I'm going to give your numbers a try, thanks so much for sharing. 

Be Blessed,

Betterbe

I hope that my numbers will help you betterbe.  See and that is what it is all about comparing with somone else's workout.  You already had the 864 so my numbers could of helped you zero in maybe.  Hopefully we will all help each other on this thread and post what we see and hit big.  We are going to WIN WIN WIN what is due to us.  Thanks for checking out this wonderful thread like2win started.

United States
          Member #48867
          January 11, 2007
          4180 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2010, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I'm wit you all the way...I asked for help with some numbers and she gave me 6 numbers to play...OMG!!! I hit today NC pick 3 (864) I didn't know what to do....I played numbers I thought may fall and I played the 6 numbers Win4life gave me and OMG!!!

I got my hit. I can't stop thanking her enough. This is the boom diddy thread...better than all the rest in my eyes. Thanks again and again and again... I can't wait to see what tonite brings....I've already been shopping wit my winnings had to go catch the after christmas sells. ...After all my motto is ... SHOPTOUDRPPartyWhite BounceParty

Sorry for giving you that extra number.  I thought I gave you five numbers 198 532 976 642 864 but never the less you got it. 

Sounds like you had a great time today.  Let's get some more hits.  Thanks for the compliment.  We want to WIN on this thread.

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
            Greensboro
            United States
            Member #97652
            September 21, 2010
            480 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2010, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

HippyTONIGHTS WINNING # NC 212...CONGRATS TO ALL THAT WON..NOT FOR ME BUT LET'S GET'EM TOMORROW LADIES

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

United States
              Member #48867
              January 11, 2007
              4180 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

HippyTONIGHTS WINNING # NC 212...CONGRATS TO ALL THAT WON..NOT FOR ME BUT LET'S GET'EM TOMORROW LADIES

Like2win, I would just let to say that you told me today when you all got 722 to go back to the 20th and play those numbers.  I totally forgot.  If I don't do it right then I forget.  Well, NC pulled right from the 20th workout.  You were on it.  I hope you caught it. 

Like2Win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Glen Burnie, MD
                United States
                Member #69239
                January 6, 2009
                1425 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2010, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Like2win, I would just let to say that you told me today when you all got 722 to go back to the 20th and play those numbers.  I totally forgot.  If I don't do it right then I forget.  Well, NC pulled right from the 20th workout.  You were on it.  I hope you caught it. 

Yes, I figured they would have pulled a fast one..that's why sometimes I don't like posting my numbers.  It seems like big brother is always watching.  Let's see what they have in store tomorrow. Good luck all!

Like2Win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                  Glen Burnie, MD
                  United States
                  Member #69239
                  January 6, 2009
                  1425 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2010, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Let's try these..please compare them to your workouts.

150, 716, 938, 372, 049, 261, 605, 483, 827, (adding 337/773)

Good luck all!

a1agape's avatar - ththhottieducky6of4rk
                    RichGirl
                    United States
                    Member #102479
                    December 20, 2010
                    319 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2010, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Hi Betterbe

we are twins...I prayed today and I think MY prayers have been answered ..Im on these numbers tomorrow! Need tuition money like yesterday!White Bounce

Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #98807
                      October 14, 2010
                      44 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2010, 2:27 am - IP Logged

Hi win4life do you have any good numbers for Mi? Big Smile

shostopin's avatar - basket

United States
                        Member #101125
                        November 26, 2010
                        846 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2010, 2:36 am - IP Logged

i just found this tread and read all the postings and have found a sure hit post here. you ladies are all over it and with less numbers than i see anyone else post. i like the 6 number deal it makes it easier to put a larger amout in your pocket. i have lost alot in the last year with a small return. i think if i pay close attention in here i will gain some if not all of my cash back. i want to thank you all for your time and effort in blessing other peoples lives with the knowledge you have that so many of us dont. i am from nc so the east coast numbers you post i will be sure to try the workouts i have just learned and see what i come up with. maybe a blessing will fall upon me and my family because you ladies and gentlemen were kind enough to come here to post your numbers. i want to say thank you once again...Thumbs Up

New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #77101
                          July 13, 2009
                          7805 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2010, 8:31 am - IP Logged

I am going to post for the East Coast states.

Good through Dec. 29 411 188 300 744 522 966  299                   

Good through Dec. 30 754 198 532 976 643 421 310

Good through Dec. 30 197 975 864 642 531 319 753

If any of these are showing in your workout they just might be good for your state. 

@shoptoudrop sending you a PM.

Win4life - you're doing a great job in New Jersey this week:

Monday, 12/27 - Midday - 735

Monday, 12/27 - Eve - 648

Now if only that 975 would pop todaySmash

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

United States
                            Member #48867
                            January 11, 2007
                            4180 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2010, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Hi win4life do you have any good numbers for Mi? Big Smile

Hello bidgrodx2.  I am sorry to say that I don't do a workout for MI however, my numbers do go to MI.  Alot of times what I see for my states will go flying to MI so if you see something I have in your workout it may be a good possibility.

United States
                              Member #48867
                              January 11, 2007
                              4180 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2010, 11:19 am - IP Logged

i just found this tread and read all the postings and have found a sure hit post here. you ladies are all over it and with less numbers than i see anyone else post. i like the 6 number deal it makes it easier to put a larger amout in your pocket. i have lost alot in the last year with a small return. i think if i pay close attention in here i will gain some if not all of my cash back. i want to thank you all for your time and effort in blessing other peoples lives with the knowledge you have that so many of us dont. i am from nc so the east coast numbers you post i will be sure to try the workouts i have just learned and see what i come up with. maybe a blessing will fall upon me and my family because you ladies and gentlemen were kind enough to come here to post your numbers. i want to say thank you once again...Thumbs Up

Thank you for the kind words shostopin.

Page 4 of 20