Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just want to thanks some Folks!!

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by BrownskinNae.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34126 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2010, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

I want to thank all the kind words of some of the people here at Lottery Post.

Like I said this isn't a good day for me, and I don't know when I will be posting again!!

For those of you that know and don't know, I lost my Great-Grand Child. Such a Deep lost for My Grand-daughter and the rest of the Family and Myself!  God will take care of her!

This is a Dog eat Dog world. Not taking it out on anyone but I will not be posting. Not today anyway!  Enjoy your Christmas.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Like I said this isn't a good day for me, and I don't know when I will be posting again!!

For those of you that know and don't know, I lost my Great-Grand Child. Such a Deep lost for My Grand-daughter and the rest of the Family and Myself!  God will take care of her!

This is a Dog eat Dog world. Not taking it out on anyone but I will not be posting. Not today anyway!  Enjoy your Christmas.

I'm sorry to hear that marcie.  May God bless you and your family.

takeemtothebank

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22872 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2010, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry to read of your terrible loss. It makes it especially more difficult at a time when wishes for good things are all around us.

Know that you and your family are in my prayers. God will take care of her just like you said.

Take care marcie Blue Angel

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        fort
        United States
        Member #72407
        March 17, 2009
        6493 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2010, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Very sorry to heard about losing a love one, may God be with  you and your family, and your great grand daught, we will keep you in are prays,val8Blue Angel

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

Erica luck's avatar - dranor
          nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #101540
          December 4, 2010
          751 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

God takes care of his own he giveth life and he takes it aw?ay, stay strong I know its hard , I will pray for u and your family

for weeping may endure for a night but joy commit in the morning.

changes's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #81848
            October 31, 2009
            205 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

am so sorry to heard but your lost marcie, my prayers are with you and your family! may god give you strenght for you and your family again i am so sorry!

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
              Member #48867
              January 11, 2007
              4180 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Marcie so sorry to hear of this tradegy.  I will be praying for you and your family.  Be encouraged!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34126 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again everyone!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Winged-Dove's avatar - butterfly3
                  Tallmadge, Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #99273
                  October 22, 2010
                  296 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry to hear that marcie.  May God bless you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss...may God bless you and your family .

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                    South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #71280
                    February 22, 2009
                    15313 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2010, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

marcie dear.....you just worry about yourself and family right now.  We are all here for you if you need us or just want to talk. Blue Angel

girllygirl's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #71756
                      March 3, 2009
                      153 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2010, 3:33 am - IP Logged

Marcie, I'm so sorry to hear about yall little angel , I pray for you and your family, that the lord give yall strength.

Sun Smileygirllygirl

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34126 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Marcie, I'm so sorry to hear about yall little angel , I pray for you and your family, that the lord give yall strength.

Thanks May God send a Blessing to each and everyone of you!!

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                          Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #49383
                          January 29, 2007
                          7308 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2010, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

so sorry  to hear that marcie, God will take care of you and your family stay strong; and i will be praying for you.Blue Angel

love you, your the best friend ever.Group Hug

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
                            Member #86278
                            February 1, 2010
                            1488 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2010, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Deepest SympathyBlue Angel

No words can express the grief of loosing a love one at any time, especially on Christmas day!

The griefing process also includes anger, praying that you and your family will have peace

God Bless

God has given us another new day, new beginning,

let us be glad and rejoice in itBlue Angel

bignana's avatar - disney29
                              georgia
                              United States
                              Member #65200
                              September 20, 2008
                              1395 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2010, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

marcie iam sorry for your lost you also have my deepest sympathy God bless you all.