Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just want to thanks some Folks!!

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by BrownskinNae.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Ga
United States
Member #1207
February 28, 2003
4834 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2010, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I' m so sorry for your lost Marcie. There are no words that can give you true comfort right now.

Your comfort is in the Lord. And I know that you will find it in Him. You and your family are in my prayers.

lotteryg's avatar - masked
    georgetown sc
    United States
    Member #98760
    October 13, 2010
    1336 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

i'm sorry to hear about your great grand daughter i'm praying that god will carry you and your family throughBlue Angel keep looking to the hills for whence cometh our help

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
      Middle GA
      United States
      Member #42874
      July 9, 2006
      3912 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

My goodness Marcie I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  You and your family will be in my prayers.  The Lord will provide you with the comfort and guidance you need a this time.

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2010, 1:39 am - IP Logged

I want to thank all the kind words of some of the people here at Lottery Post.

Like I said this isn't a good day for me, and I don't know when I will be posting again!!

For those of you that know and don't know, I lost my Great-Grand Child. Such a Deep lost for My Grand-daughter and the rest of the Family and Myself!  God will take care of her!

This is a Dog eat Dog world. Not taking it out on anyone but I will not be posting. Not today anyway!  Enjoy your Christmas.

Marcz why didnt you call? tried to call u for xmas and sent you a text im just reading this!!!!!I AM SO SORRY, it is a coincidence that a friend i had not heard from called tonight i called her marcie, she said this isnt marcie, im going to call u asap ok, im praying for you and the fam! We know that angel is in heaven right now singing, be strong, for your gran and your great gran ok, love ya lots, sending prayers your way right now....Talk to you soon.......For the time she was on earth she was a blessing!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34540 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2010, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Marcz why didnt you call? tried to call u for xmas and sent you a text im just reading this!!!!!I AM SO SORRY, it is a coincidence that a friend i had not heard from called tonight i called her marcie, she said this isnt marcie, im going to call u asap ok, im praying for you and the fam! We know that angel is in heaven right now singing, be strong, for your gran and your great gran ok, love ya lots, sending prayers your way right now....Talk to you soon.......For the time she was on earth she was a blessing!!

Thanks you Divine, that's beatiful. gonna to save this and copy it!! I have been really buzy with things. talk to you soon!! Another Buzy day for me.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #94508
            July 21, 2010
            96 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear of your lost.  My prayers are with you and your family.

Bahamas
              Member #97751
              September 23, 2010
              134 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

My prayers are with you and your family during this time.  May God continue to comfort you.  Be assured that he is with you!