Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Green Hornet" New $5.00 Scratch-Off (Florida Lottery)

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 6 years ago by luisM.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2011, 8:34 am - IP Logged

anybody try the miami heat or orlando magic tickets? kinda reminds me of the 250  i spent on football themed tickets and lost, i think that second chance tickets dont pay out as well.

I tried a Miami heat ticket and lost. Its kinda tough paying $5 for the chance to win $100,000 when there are other $5 scratchers with the chance to win $200K.

I think the FL lottery just creates these tickets for quick revenue as the games usually dont last that long. Another thing Im skeptical about regarding the Miami & Orlando tickets is when they first came out lats week, the FL Lottery site said these tickets will be available in "select areas"...Makes me wonder if the Top Prizes are in "selected areas" as well. I remember there was a winner for the Miami dolphins scratch off at the actuall Miami stadium during a game. Kinds strange. Out of 13,000 retailers in the state who sell scratch offs, what are the odds of 1 of the 3 top prizes being in the actual Dolphoins stadium during a game? Could be a coincidence, but very suspect

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2011, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

I tried a Miami heat ticket and lost. Its kinda tough paying $5 for the chance to win $100,000 when there are other $5 scratchers with the chance to win $200K.

I think the FL lottery just creates these tickets for quick revenue as the games usually dont last that long. Another thing Im skeptical about regarding the Miami & Orlando tickets is when they first came out lats week, the FL Lottery site said these tickets will be available in "select areas"...Makes me wonder if the Top Prizes are in "selected areas" as well. I remember there was a winner for the Miami dolphins scratch off at the actuall Miami stadium during a game. Kinds strange. Out of 13,000 retailers in the state who sell scratch offs, what are the odds of 1 of the 3 top prizes being in the actual Dolphoins stadium during a game? Could be a coincidence, but very suspect

I read about this myself. And im banking there is a decent Miami Heat winner at AA Arena. May not be $100K but maybe $10K. As the game is heavily advertised in and around the stadium it would make sense that the lottery positioned winning tickets at the respective arenas.

Florida
      United States
      Member #102882
      December 27, 2010
      334 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2011, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Tampa woman claims first Green Hornet prize as posted on Florida Lotto website.

The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2011, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Tampa woman claims first Green Hornet prize as posted on Florida Lotto website.

Whats up with Tampa? first winners from the new games are from Tampa

FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #93473
          June 30, 2010
          68 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

green hornet #016 017 two losers

Florida
            United States
            Member #102882
            December 27, 2010
            334 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2011, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Someone won the 200,000 prize on this. No news on where , when or by who? 2 prizes remaining. Heck, I don't play this one anywaysConfused

Florida
              United States
              Member #102882
              December 27, 2010
              334 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2011, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Just checked, someone also won one of the Orlando Magic's Top Prize. I'm surprized that these aren't beinng publicized by FL Lotto. 2 of 3 prizes remaining (another one that I don't playConfused)

The Ville, FL
                United States
                Member #95879
                August 19, 2010
                1708 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2011, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Its strange that they only post winners "sometimes"...I wonder what determines which winners get posted

I noticed that someone one on both of those but no news on it. Ive seen that happen a decent amount, which is why its good we keep an eye on it.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #102882
                  December 27, 2010
                  334 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2011, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Well, they always publicize the first for sure. But they didn't this time with Orlando Magic.